Which search engine isn't a Jewish botnet? Is duckduckgo a viable option?

Which search engine isn't a Jewish botnet? Is duckduckgo a viable option?

Attached: Jewgle2.jpg (400x200, 6K)

Cuckcuckno is also shite and botnet. Use searx.me

>Is duckduckgo a viable option?
It depends, do you like scat and snuff on your regular searches? even with safe search """"""""on""""""""?

>Which search engine isn't a Jewish botnet?
none

look man just use google. everything has google apis in it anyway. you can block them but then you can't use like half the internet, including Jow Forums.

All search engines are botnets. They wouldn't be useful otherwise.

what search terms are you using? asking for a friend

searx doesn't have any google apis
qwant doesn't have any google apis
bing doesn't have any google apis

The Internet itself is a botnet for the 1%. There is literally no website on earth that doesn't spy on you and tell the corporate overlords what you're up to. Even if the owners of a website don't set it up to spy on you, their ISP spies on you as you access their server, and your own ISP spies on you as you access any server regardless.

Jow Forums has google apis.
Reddit has google apis.
Every news site.
Every forum.
Every video game homepage.
Every online store.

You can't escape, and getting worse search results is a poor price to pay for trying.

based jew

What a fucking shit defeatist argument. This is a thread about search engines. You can use the search engines I listed without ever connecting to Google, they work even if you block connections to Google.

No you can't. Google owns several of the major routers your request goes through.

You're talking out of your ass now.

Attached: ss_2018-12-27_17-49-11.png (1376x453, 97K)

well aren't you lucky to not even live in the same fucking country as google.

>Duckduckgo is the best alternative to goog-wtf I hate duckduckgo now

Jow Forums changing its mind like a schizo

startpage if you want google results
Qwant or Qwant lite
SearX

DO NOT use google, bing, duckduckgo

look up the creator of duckduckgo and what he did before he started ddg

Personally I use startpage.

Da joos!!!!!

Stop worrying about these bullshit and use google or whatever works

Yandex

Searx > Qwant
Nothing else is an option. Duck is American hosted, it's basically a worse Qwant.

fpbp

I use a library. Not a Jew in sight,

not true, however, I cannot speak of the one which is not

This

I use Qwant but I'm not entirely sure their privacy claims are reliable.
Searx seems to be the most private one but their results are crap.

I just write scat and snuff.

20% of Qwant is owned by the French State.
Make of that what you want.

DuckDuck doesn't even list Jow Forums.

Not everyone here is an Amerimutt.

Why do you actually care? You're insignificant, literally a noone. Nobody cares about your search history unless you're doing dodgy shit, which you shouldn't be.

>oi nothing to hide; nothing to fear goy

The French state is still better than anything american or british

Founder and CEO of duckduckgo, ((( Gabriel Wienberg))). Would you trust this man with your search history?

Attached: -640-0-5b1e1b02e55dc.jpg (640x426, 58K)

The goyim know, SHUT IT DOWN

(And that's a good thing!)

>le Jow Forums is one person meymey
Just fuck off already.

>using the internet for anything

Attached: Ygy6XSk.jpg (2560x1705, 571K)

the problem is not which search engine respects your privacy but their searching power
for example you will hear from many to use startpage but after testing it, it doesn't even come close to what google will show. duckduckgo is not recommended because of the shady history of the owner but it will spew out results that google wouldn't be ashamed of showing and a bit more because it's not as biased as google is. he's not a trustworthy person but there really is no good alternative and from what i've seen, he's at least dedicated on keeping your results away from jewgle

If you constantly use Google as the metric of standard nothing could ever catch it because you'd constantly be comparing whatever to google.

Just accept that search engines can be different.

ddg does actually a good job at keeping it up to google's level. you just sometimes need to go to that 2-3rd page

searx.me is breddy based, however it's shit if you need results in any language but english.

QWANT REIGNS SUPREME

ddg is fine

google censor all their results these days due to jews/sjws.

Bing (ddg is good too I guess if you'd prefer a more minimalist UI at the expense of some features).

Microsoft doesn't really know what to do with your data. At least, they haven't shown their capability in that yet.

Attached: 1542499570810.png (500x604, 532K)

duck duck is jewish too

use searx and if searx doesn't work use startpage