Dark Themes

Why are you using them? Self gratification or hacker roleplay or something else?

Attached: dark_desires.png (883x622, 108K)

they are easy on my eyes and so i can look like a hacker

i think they look good

it saves energy, dummy

only if you have an oled display

To piss sòyboys like you off

i like it

Light themes, why are you using them? Pretending to have friends you smoke weed with and needing bloodshot eyes?

easier on the eyes.

retarded sheep

>i'm retarded because i have a subjective preference
alrighty then

I like to code when the whole screen is pitch black. It's easy on my eyes and saves energy!

It's easy on the eyes and aesthetically it looks better

>loool im ‘totes’ making this thread again!!

I like light themes during the day and dark themes during the night, especially if my wife is asleep behind me so the light isn't shining on her as bad.

Because I've been looking at light theme for 30 years and I'm fuckin' sick of it.

I just like how easy it is on my eyes.

Light themes contrast sucks.

Easier on the eyes

>easy on the eyes
I'll never understand it. Maybe I have some kind of vision problem but dark themes make everything confusing and slightly blurry to me

I believe that's called cancer

i have that as well and its called
higher order aberrations caused by lasik eye surgery
at least in my case.
(the treatment zone of lasik eye surgery is 6.5mm in diameter, my pupil is bigger than that if i look at a dark screen, so i see with both the treated and untreated zone at the same time and everything is blurry. therefore i cant use dark themes since i had lasik two years ago)
dont fall for the lasik meme, kids.

I have a mild photophobia. It's ok but annoying at night with electronic devices. During the day using sunglasses is enough.

Answering your question - yes. Other than that - you're just not getting blinded by the abundance of light from your monitor. I remember overhearing an employer of some sort saying that if a candidate chooses the light theme they're automatically disqualified. Makes you think

>stop liking what I don't like!!

easy on the eyes OP
also I don't know what the fuck are you talking about, that screenshot doesn't look like a hacker screen at all. You should rice your shit like pic related if you want to be a hacker

Attached: true hacker.jpg (1000x539, 99K)

>got drunk one night
>have trouble seeing the scrollbar
>my mousewheel broke so I need the fucking bar
>hurr I will just go to high contrast windows theme
>my win 10 is bootleg
>accidentally update
>windows is now stuck on this stupid fucking theme

this thread again nice.
they are pleasing colours, i like the way they look

Because I somehow fucked up my eyes and see a black dot and a bunch of floaters if I look at something too bright. Black themes help protect my eyes from further fucking it up and I don't see any of that shit.

it really depends on the practice you get it done at. If you did one of those as-seen-on-TV < $1000 places, then you deserve what you got.b