What is it about this browser that causes so much brigading and FUD being spread?

What is it about this browser that causes so much brigading and FUD being spread?

Attached: 7xgvLnTeChZ4aAzMrP79DQ.jpg (1940x956, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vivaldi.com/source/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It being shit tier compared to icecat

Autism

It’s simple. Brave threatens the business model of traditional advertisers. We just can’t have that, goy.

Attached: E0D71419-E2A1-4A4B-8453-B518E1DC11A3.png (768x432, 120K)

I would compare it with LInux Mint or early Ubuntu releases, brings nothing new and rides the wave from other devs while actually being potentially dangerous by introducing bugs.
Some distros stop existing other make it though that phase but i dont see this Browser making it.

Chromium based belongs in the dumpster

But the internet is being built for Chromium.

It was created by a fag-hating goy to free us from Jewgle, Jewzilla, and Kikerosoft. So naturally, the Jews are going to try to shut it down

Scam donations

>brings nothing new and rides the wave from other devs
Come on now. Built-in ad block, fingerprint protection, script manager, Tor tabs and full Ungoogled chromium patchset to be implemented soon. Iridium, Inox and Ungoogled chromium don't compile half of the time while taking months to be updated as well.

Firefox does that better and it isn't chromium shit.
It may be contaminated with trannies, but it still is better than the alternatives.

It's called viral marketing.

Can you explain why Chromium is shit without tinfoil conspiracies? It's open source. From what I see, websites will continue to run better with it as Firefox becomes more of an afterthought to devs while their market share shrinks.

has adblocker on by default.

But according to shills, it shows ads by default? Really makes you think.

Their API is more limited than Firefox's. That's why add-ons like uBlock Origin work worse in Chrome than in Firefox. And Chromium being open source doesn't really mean shit when Google is the main contributor to their code and can do whatever they want with it.

>That's why add-ons like uBlock Origin work worse in Chrome than in Firefox
I haven't had any problems with this.

>websites will continue to run better with it as Firefox becomes more of an afterthought to devs while their market share shrinks.
oldfags remember ie6, we need more than one browser or the web will get even shittier

>Their API is more limited than Firefox's
That's untrue, Firefox and Edge both have a shitty clone of Chrome's extension API.

I doubt this will happen. The reason why IE6 sucked so bad was that it was both the biggest browser and that MS did not see value in the web at the time.

Google's entire business model is web based, so they have incentive to keep pushing Chrome and Blink forward.

sauce on his jew hating?

>That's untrue, Firefox and Edge both have a shitty clone of Chrome's extension API.
Firefox can use Chrome extensions
Chrome can't use Firefox extensions

Except Chrome is better than IE6.

because its cryptocurrency bullshit which attracts all the crazies

That's because of differences in how the API works, not because Firefox has a superset. Firefox was just built to also work as Chrome works.

>Firefox can have the same extensions as Chrome plus many more not available in Chrome
I'm failing to see why Firefox is worse here, user.

Google pushes shit like AMP, which isn't really moving forward so much as entrenching Google's dominance

There's no guarantee that Chrome extensions will work though. As it stands, anyone writing to the WebExtension standard is probably writing for Chrome. You can get free or easy support to some extent across all browsers that use WebExtentions, but there are differences in the way they work that may require extra effort. Considering the low usage of Firefox and Edge, most devs just won't bother.

You also have to consider the security model for extensions. Extensions that aren't on the store get switched off on every browser start, so if you wanted to get a Chrome extension and get it working for Firefox, you'd have to submit it to the store if you didn't want to go through the hassle. That's a non-trivial blocker to getting Chrome extensions for many.

Best android browser.
Worst desktop browser.

Chrome extensions have a Firefox counterpart in terms of functionality. The thing is, Firefox also has other extensions that can't be made in Chrome. There's few Chrome extensions not usable in Firefox compared to Firefox extensions not available in Chrome.

GTFO soros browser shill

Also, Firefox supports extensions on mobile. ublock origin works great. Especially with custom filters.

Too bad Firefox runs like shit on mobile.

And it's slower than browsing the web 2 decades ago.

>chromium browser
It's shit. Just use icecat like a sane person.

Nah

>icecat
>sane person
Pick one.

Icecat is firefox without the botnet. It's the perfect browser.

>Doesn't have any features that set it apart from competing browsers other than it supposedly respects your privacy and blocks ads by default.
>Proceeds to cherrypick "non-intrusive" ads and lets them through.

Yeah no. I'd rather stick with pic related which actually has features that are convenient to have as an end-user.
>Sidepanel where important shit like downloads, history, tree-style tabs, and can be expanded to have hotlinks to specific websites.
>Tab stacking
>Tab hibernating
>Best and most usable History page UI I've ever seen
>Readerview
>Page filters
>Built-in full/partial page capture.
>Convenient little trashbin where you can see and restore recently closed tabs.
>And more recently Syncing

Half this shit would have been 3rd party add-ons in firefox, but it's all built-in with Vivaldi.

>hurr durr closed sores botnet
It's literally just a modded Chromium. It's entirely possible to vet the code yourself because it's in plain text. vivaldi.com/source/

Attached: viv_icon.jpg (640x480, 42K)

>shit anti-fingerprinting

Its my Favorite Browser and the newest update answered all my hopes and dreams

And there are like 3 open source chromium browsers that to the same thing.

I have Chromium with full adblocking, no thx.

So you have Brave, cool.

>Best android browser.
Yandex

Just run IceCat. Firefox without the faggotry.

>Best android browser
It really is.
Desktop version has a lot of promise on Windows; Linux version is shite.

Attached: kilgore.jpg (353x353, 25K)

>And there are like 3 open source chromium browsers that to the same thing.
Sure, but:
>Iridium, Inox and Ungoogled chromium don't compile half of the time while taking months to be updated as well.

>Best android browser
Not really when Fennec F-droid exists. Full extension support. No other browser offers this on mobile.
>Worst desktop browser
Why?

See:

>>Proceeds to cherrypick "non-intrusive" ads and lets them through.
For the thousandth fucking time - NOT by default, it was always opt-in.
>Yeah no. I'd rather stick with pic related which actually has features that are convenient to have as an end-user.
Yeah, I'd rather not use a "kind of open source" Chromium based browser when Inox, Ungoogled-chromium, Iridium and Brave exist.