which PC mouse would you recommend?

Attached: images.jpg (267x189, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

logitechg.com/en-us/products/gaming-mice/g203-prodigy-gaming-mouse.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

g400s, now go away.

Thanks, now go fuck yourself.

G502
it looks stupid but it works fine and feels good.

Attached: g502-panel1-feature-3.png.imgw.1888.1888.jpg (1888x1062, 92K)

>not the mx518 legendary with HERO sensor
I will end your fucking life noob.

what's with all those fucking buttons?

they are very useful in game.
the DPI shift button when hold down changes the DPI, better accuracy when aiming.
the rest see the picture, when you have it, after 5 minutes you get how everything works

Attached: buttons.png (1153x836, 455K)

Alright, that doesn't sound too bad, seems pretty useful. I use to own a G032 but it suffered a double clicking problem, it appears the clicker was worn out. never had that issue with other Logitech models except G302.

DPI buttons are cancer. You need one setting and that's 400DPI. Everything else is a meme.

I just got a LogitechG203. Excellent budget mouse. It’s a bit light, but it’s fine if you’ve got a good mouse pad.

That one.

Stupid question for anyone who has a powermat.
But does the wireless charging work with any soft mousepad?
Don't really like the one it comes with so wondering if anyone had success using a different one

Attached: 1529395991141.jpg (1280x720, 53K)

Logitech unironically makes the best mice these days
Get what ever is in your price range and/or you feel fits your hands the best.
I got the G900 then upgraded to the G Pro Wireless with Powermat and never looked back

This, and you can turn off the gaymer LEDs if they bug you. Liking my 402 I picked up for 35$ 3+ years ago

Any recommendations for mice like the Rival 300? Coming off one and I'm not sure how something like the g pro wireless would feel in comparison. 20x10cm claw btw

Attached: FK2.jpg (1920x1080, 185K)

I heard Zowie mice dropped in quality after they got bout out by BENQ

really? how so?

This mouse has my wrist pressed on the desk while using it. Definitely an easy candidate for getting carpal tunnel.

FK

>Logitech unironically makes the best mice these days

Attached: 1350125635941.jpg (600x1005, 128K)

I use a Razer Deathadder
I don't like Razer's headphones or keyboards, but I have to give it to them in the nice department. Ive had mine for at least 4 years, and I've never had an issue with the mouse.
Software is shit tho...

I use 1800dpi lmao

>he's playing below 1080p
y i k e s

Attached: 1544345399330.jpg (277x296, 19K)

>1080dpi means 1080p

Intellimouse pro (3389 sensor)

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 3.95M)

What's superior to Logitech then?

I got Zowie EC2-B
best mouse I've ever had

logitechg.com/en-us/products/gaming-mice/g203-prodigy-gaming-mouse.html

I just got sensei 310 as replacement for older sensei raw. It was mandatory for me, to have 2 buttons on right side of mouse. But that RGB is pain in butt. Didnt have time to hassle with bundled drivers much, except for dpi settings,

Attached: 310s-gallery-high-sensei-310__top.png__1850x800_q100_crop-scale_optimize_subsampling-2.png (1050x700, 342K)

the biggest one

Attached: C3FCOzhVYAAZmUn.jpg (750x553, 50K)

>sideways scrolling
Holy shit how many mice have this? Do you just push sideways on the scroll wheel? Shit's really handy in drawing software so you can use the middle-mouse button like on a mouse and scroll sideways like on a trackpad.

The one, the only ...

MUH CLIT MOUSE !!!!

Attached: clit_mouse.jpg (445x464, 33K)

A4Tech OP-620D
Do no listen to Logeekek or Razer or whichever shills.

Haha, have a gold!
Now let's go back to r/funny together!

It's one of the most subjective topics ever. The most important thing about the mouse is a comfortable shape, which will be different for everyone. It is useless to give or to listen to any specific recommendation. So
DO NOT LISTEN THESE FAGGOTS
^THESE ARE CANCER^
The best course of action is to go to your local hardware store and try out several shapes.
If you can't do that, you can measure your hand and follow recommendations from RocketJumpNinja. But this won't make your life easier, there is no guarantee that the mouse will fit you. So just go to the store and try them out, return them if you don't like it. I've been searching for my perfect shape for 5 years now and I still can't find it

An ergonomic mouse

Attached: ego mouse.jpg (1500x1500, 83K)

>op asks for recommendations
>they give it
>OMG THIS IS CANCER
kys

slit your throat