How to get valid win7 copy with COA?

I got a new ThinkPad tablet and I want to install Windows 7 on it. It comes with a COA sticker for Win7 Pro. I tried to enter it on Microsoft's website to get the iso from there, but I get an error, which I'll post below.

Attached: IMG_20181227_185610.jpg (5312x2988, 2.06M)

Other urls found in this thread:

microsoft.com/en-au/software-download/windows10ISO
support.lenovo.com/us/en/solutions/ht103102
drive.google.com/open?id=17FFZN2vRYMrI_q_ItZj8xb-s83Nv3wYK
cdkeysdeals.com/microsoft/microsoft-windows-7-professional-oem-key
heidoc.net/joomla/technology-science/microsoft/67-mi
the-eye.eu/public/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: error.png (733x343, 19K)

ok

Anyways, how do I get the iso without pirating it? Microsoft won't let me use the COA sticker.

Hi there, Windows 10 is the current operating system from Microsoft. Windows 7 is long depreciated and is only updated for security purposes, mostly for businesses who haven't made the switch yet! You are limiting yourself on 7 and you do not get all the rolling features that Windows 10 has to offer.

Here is the download;
microsoft.com/en-au/software-download/windows10ISO

Have a nice day sir.

6/10 original trole

Attached: 1545085682881.jpg (674x699, 158K)

I'm sure it will work Rajeesh but the X220 tablet does not work well with Windows 10, it's specifically meant for Windows 7. The pen and touch features are clunky in 10.

desu you might be stuck with pirating it.

no thanks

support.lenovo.com/us/en/solutions/ht103102 ?

Your pen and touch features may be corrupt. Follow these steps:
1) Log on as an administrator.
2) Click Start->All Programs->Accessories->Command Prompt
3) Type sfc/scannow.
4) Reboot and see if problem persists.

What thinkpad is that on the right

>Windows
Just stick the laptop up your ass, the experience will be the same.

OP, I made a Window 7 Pro x64 disk image today. It's uploading to Google Drive right now, here's a link
drive.google.com/open?id=17FFZN2vRYMrI_q_ItZj8xb-s83Nv3wYK

>x64
You mean the 64-bit version of x86, right?

It said x64 on the DVD, so I named it x64. I have no time for semantics

Just buy a product key. If you're in the UK Cdkeysdeals is legit.

cdkeysdeals.com/microsoft/microsoft-windows-7-professional-oem-key

Just a retarded thing to call x86, in my opinion.

X220t, the one I just got
Good roleplay, I genuinely like it
There's no iso for base win7 professional with nothing added in. All of the available win 7 iso's are ultimate with suspicious software included, and they're all like, "it's not a virus, it's a false positive!" Sure, sure...
That's what this situation is right now. I'm thinking of just putting a GNU/Linux distro on it, I heard that Manjaro may have good touch support. However, the laptop is for my mom.
This might be my saving grace. It's the untouched copy? No suspicious software? I can install it and use my COA sticker for authentic access?

install linux faggot

What, Android x86 or something?

Why do you think that?

Because it isn't x86, the architecture is still x86. Should be x86-64 or AMD64.

Which distro? It has to be easy to install and use, and works well with ThinkPad tablet pen and touch.

There is shitton of msdn Isos. You just force your sticker key into it and if CIA niggers come to check you're golden. I have x220 and 2 more desktops that passed a check that way.
Not in burgerland tho.

>There's no iso for base win7 professional with nothing added in
Yeah, I laffed.

I agreed, but x64 is still easily understandable for what needs to be known.

>It's the untouched copy? No suspicious software? I can install it and use my COA sticker for authentic access?

Yes, 100% untouched. I work at a school and there was a Windows 7 Pro DVD laying around, so I decided go make an ISO out of it in case I needed it.

Where do I start? How do I do that? Any links?

sweet, how much longer to upload?

You might want to use a different service on another occasion though, I can see your full name and email.

It gave me an estimate of an hour. I've left the house and I'm currently phoneposting.

I was under the impression that sharing Google Drive folders was (psuedo)anonymous.
I usually use my selfhosted Owncloud, but it's under a domain with my name in it.

Don’t download an iso from anywhere but vlsc or msdn. Even if it says “untouched” it has russian keyloggers in it.

True. It's still a win-win. I get all his passwords while he gets to use an out-dated OS

This combo seems to be the solution.

That's exactly why I didn't want to pirate it.

heidoc.net/joomla/technology-science/microsoft/67-mi

I thought Microsuck dropped validation services for the older windows now.

On the other hand, this might actually be the solution

>the X220 tablet does not work well with Windows 10
How so?
My X61 tablet works pretty great with the latest LTSC iso.

Some user told me that was the case with his X220t, and it made sense to me since the laptop is old and is meant for win 7.

But my X61t is even older and meant for XP

News to me. How'd you get the latest ltsc iso?

the-eye.eu/public/ Microsoft stuff is under MSDN. Make sure to google for official hashes of the isos - compare them to yours to make sure you've got the exact same one as you would if you downloaded it from Microsoft. Just search for the filename.

Attached: 45293337_p0.jpg (642x800, 459K)

from the internet
pic related is the SHA1

Attached: 3.jpg (340x107, 23K)

Now I'm torn between installing the win 7 pro iso that I just got, and win 10 ltsc. Which one is better? Which one has better battery life, performance, and touch screen/pen support? Which one spies on you less?

I wouldn't use W10 outside of a computer or VM made specifically for gayming. With 7 you know what you're getting. Use "wsus offline" to get security updates, then turn the update service off.

>battery life
Windows 10 by a nose.
>performance
For your computer, definitely Windows 7.
>touch/pen
Winner by 20 lengths, Windows 10.
>which one spies on you less
Windows 7 - by a hair. In another example of how idiotic your average Jow Forums denizen is, they don't understand that Windows 7 spies on you way more than they think, and Windows 10 spies on you way less than they think.

For instance, the mouthbreather directly above. Despite:
>With 7 you know what you're getting
He doesn't actually have a single fucking clue - he's just mindlessly parroting what he's heard here. Anybody who's actually run Wireshark knows different.