What is a good minimal browser fold old computers like an Acer aspire one?

What is a good minimal browser fold old computers like an Acer aspire one?

Attached: 41jMnEbk4OL._SX355_.jpg (355x305, 13K)

telnet or lynx

I had that exact laptop, that intel atom was a goddamn piece of shit.
Lots of memories from distro-hopping and trying to get my shit to work, that was pretty fun. I used to just run Firefox, maybe try disabling JS if it's too slow.

midori

NetSurf

Attached: 1200px-NetSurf-logo.svg.png (1200x1200, 171K)

w3m

What OS did ya settle on?

I settled on CrunchbBang before I got a new machine. Nowadays I'd go for ArchBang since CB no longer exists.

honestly I use chromium on old machines and it works pretty good

I use Chromium on my AspireOne with an AMD C-whatever APU.

BunsenLabs.

Vivaldi or gtfo

I had a D255E with the Intel Atom N550. I actually got it for free from a former roommate who said it was "broken", turns out the issue was just a dead hard drive. I originally switched out the HDD for a 64GB OCZ SSD (this was in 2012, before I knew how shit they were) and eventually a 120 GB Kingston model. I upgraded the RAM to 2GB and even got the OS upgraded to Windows 10 when Microsoft was doing that free thing. It was a little slow but fine for most things, made a good secondary laptop so I didn't have to carry my T500 around everywhere. I second running Firefox with NoScript. Although I probably would not have been able to do anything were it not for the dual-core processor, the old single-core Atoms were worthless.

NEETsurf

w3m

Attached: EbinPwnd.jpg (640x960, 103K)

I just run Opera on my Inspiron Mini with Win7 embedded, works fine unless you're really impatient.

>Vivaldi on something with a weak CPU

windows stater/ windows vista and windows xp work just fine

too bad it never had windows 200 support it would of been the shit

btw i think linux mint would work on it or redhat
there are a few bios modes for the acer one happy though over the acer aspire one.

*windows 2000

Firefox with uBlock Origin

Fpbp.