At work at secure psych unit

>At work at secure psych unit
>see nurse logging into his bank account on work computer
>advise him that is highly unwise, and I could see his password and username entered
>other staff says we all do that
>tell them to change their passwords when they get home
>unthanked, and ungrateful responses
Are all normies really this stupid and pompous?

Attached: Crying-Black-Man.jpg (425x282, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

9to5mac.com/2018/10/31/helium-bricks-iphone-apple-watch/
cobolcowboys.com/cobol-today/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

People put a lot of trust into their coworkers

There is only one way to make them learn.

>nurse
>him

Attached: 1544065459445.jpg (852x640, 52K)

This. You're pissing on mutual trust and no one likes that no matter how unwarranted the trust is. Next time say nothing and just steal the fucking passwords.

If it's a psych unit with unstable patients, male nurses are likely sought after as they have the necessary strength to subdue aggressive patients.

t. works at one

You cannot help those who refuse to help themselves. 99% of normalfaggots are a lost cause. You'll find more peace and meaning in life if you continue to do and say what you know to be right while totally disregarding the opinions of assbackwards morons. Set your expectations to zero and you'll occasionally be pleasantly surprised when the expenditure of calories required for you to properly articulate yourself results in anything more than you pissing into the wind.

Happy New Year! Stare into the abyss as you beat your dick.

Attached: 1515072780773.gif (334x183, 159K)

You should have told him in private. Pointing out how someone is a dumbass infront of their colleagues isn't how to win someone over.

its true, without those the police would constantly be here when the tards get upset
t psych patient

>neet
>making fun of a decent paying job
Wew lad

Based and blackpilled

RN’s make six figures where I live and you get to go to school and then work with lots of cute wimmenz all day everyday. Seems like a nice choice to me tbqhf.

Every Male nurse I have met has been baller, I don't know what you are laughing about
>t. Psych Tech

>nurse
>male

Attached: 7890 (2).jpg (236x153, 13K)

High IQ and high test post

Oh big smart Julian over here trying to wow people with your fancy words. Just because I'm not fucking smart as you, you don't need to go all braniac. Dick.
Listen user, stop being a faggot and tell them anyways. I used to tell nurses they need to keep their privacy screens on their monitors for hipaa compliance. They just say "oh we take them off anyways we don't care" and I say nothing, because after the first one was fired for fining the practice a few thousand dollars after committing a violation, they all had privacy screens on and I never had to mention it again.

>I could see his password and username entered
I'll take Things That Never Happened for $200, Alex.
Name a bank site that doesn't obscure the password.

He did say to warn them. He said that the OPs mistake was expecting anything but empty stares and bad feelings. And he is right.

As a nurse, nobody around me knows how to use anything other than the EMR and the web browser. Some nurses are even blown away by me restarting the laptops by just using the keyboard... About 60% of the nurses think the monitor is the computer.

Attached: 1545165328127.jpg (425x403, 18K)

>About 60% of the nurses think the monitor is the computer.

How can democracy work when people are this stupid.

sysadmin here working in medical field, after a bunch of years I am still baffled by how incompetent medical workers (specially doctors) are with computers. I think it's an ego kind of thing.
Also, post-it notes with passwords on the monitor or under the keyboard are basically ubiquitous even though they have been told sooo many times that its a really retarded idea.

Democracy is used to legitimise the government, Its not supposed to empower the plebs.

>democracy
>work
Pick 1, exclusively.

Normies already hate and mistrust IT, by telling them that they probably thought it was a threat. Congrats, you made it worse.

Nurses I work with never lock the PCs when they leave them. They think turning off the monitor is good enough to protect patient information. It is so damn easy to lock a Windows session too and pick right back up from where you started. A lot of it is laziness.
The computers at my hospital are fantastic though. They run on a baremetal hypervisor. It is so smooth, but now I am hearing our EMR will be switched to iPhones and we will be phasing out desktops...

We still have a bunch of win 98 machines for very expensive specialized equipment that is not getting replaced any time soon. Thankfully they don't require an internet connection so they are as sandboxed as they can be.
>hearing our EMR will be switched to iPhones
yikes, make sure there is no helium around ^^
9to5mac.com/2018/10/31/helium-bricks-iphone-apple-watch/

Oh man I can beat the 98 machines as far wow factor. We have a SPARC UNIX machine near our xray lab. I really want to tinker with it, but I know better than to fuck around with hospital equipment. It uses a SUN mouse with the 3 buttons. I really want to put a sticky note on it with my name and number that says to call me when they have to get rid of it. I would love to have it!

I thought we had largely moved beyond occupational gender roles.

What's the problem you said the psych unit is secure

>SPARC UNIX machine
if you worked at a bank you'd see a lot of ancient ibm mainframes and COBOL programs. Now that is something that I dont want to touch, I appreciate my sanity over money
>cobolcowboys.com/cobol-today/
>In the US, around 80% of in-person transactions and 95% of ATM swipes are based on programs written in COBOL
>IBM claims 200 billion lines of COBOL code are still in use today by various industries.

Actually set your expectations to 100% and be upset when you don't make 20% of them

>Thinking I can't see a keyboard hit
Nice one user

This.
Male nurses make more then female nurses, since the female ones can't do certain tasks

Nice. I'm surprised you weren't fired instead for them not complying.

>How can democracy work when people are this stupid.
Because the world operates on the assumption the average person is a brain-dead retard.

no, but security fags are that annoying. if someone doesn't ask you for help it's not your job to help them. simple as that. same with security faggots getting all riled up in their god complex and emailing companies with bug findings, demanding the company stops whatever it's doing and focus on fixing that one bug because securityfag is special.
you people deserve gas

it can't and it doesn't

Attached: democracymobrule.jpg (1600x1024, 197K)

democracy is just a show to make normies believe they had an impact. voting can be thought of as a participation trophy of sorts

t. intern lobbyist

Attached: 1496353559943.jpg (774x850, 83K)

>but now I am hearing our EMR will be switched to iPhones and we will be phasing out desktops...

Attached: sweaty frog.jpg (300x300, 13K)

op is an inmate

yes