What email does Jow Forums use? Is this any good?

What email does Jow Forums use? Is this any good?

Attached: protonmaillogo.jpg (542x271, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

runbox.com/
posteo.de/en
mailfence.com/
gnupg.org/
thunderbird.net/en-US/
mutt.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump

ProtonMail is SJW. AVOID IT.

Will be using it from here on out to trigger Jow Forumstards.

>AVOID IT
Just for that faggot im making an account.
You newfags are insufferable. At least list a reason.

fastmail but I'll probably have to change soon because Australia are nazis

>australia are nazis
this makes australia look good newfriend

cock.li
I don't care about encrypting email, it doesn't work well and wasn't designed to. I'm just want anonymity, and they offer a .onion site. Plus, having an @nigge.rs address is pretty awesome

>At least list a reason.
They do not allow you to use an external mail client like thunderbird or mutt with your own gpg setup. You are forced to use the (((web client))) with their own Javascript crypto.
Protonmail also has some shady shit going on. They technically have a way of using mail clients, but it requires that you run a proprietary, closed source, nonfree daemon on your computer. Furthermore, they can and will shut you down if they feel like it. pic related.

The best choice is to self host. If you can't/don't want to do that, consider purchasing a paid runbox, posteo, or mailfence account, and using it in tandem with your system's installation of GNU Privacy Guard and a Free Software mail client
runbox.com/
posteo.de/en
mailfence.com/
gnupg.org/
thunderbird.net/en-US/
mutt.org/

Attached: ProtonmailSJW.jpg (1913x3151, 1.72M)

I've been thinking about paying for Kolab. They seem quite trustworthy.

yes

none of these are secure
image is actually makes me respect them more. fuck you terrorist

>posting your email online, let alone on the street on a fucking alt-right poster
wtf were you thinking?

Web version isn't even secure anyways. Might as well just have some throwaway or multiple Hotmail accounts, at least it's not Google.

I just use cock.li. Nothing in my email is important.

>it requires that you run a proprietary, closed source, nonfree daemon on your computer
technically they are allowing you use a thunderbird client here.
> pic related.
i'm a big Jow Forums user but that pic is not making me want to change hosts. They gave a good explanation and said that a WN or a pro-white advocate can have an account. Until they start banning pro-white users just for being pro-white then you dont have an argument.

It's good as disposable mail for registration, passes through all the time and you can delete it too. But the encryption within the browser is questionable use the app on the phone.

and not one valid argument was posted.

The reasons behind it are valid ones anyone asking to commit violence is fucked. Why do you think gavin got kicked off his shit? He actually advocated for violence. It helps no one.

i don't use email

You deserve to be banned for being so fucking stupid as to vocally announce violence incitement and virtue signal instead of just quietly beating up antifa turds and keeping your shit hidden and shrouded in mist.