Switching back to Windows 7

Switching back to Windows 7.
What's the best Antivirus to go along with my Malwarebytes, free or paid, don't care.
I browse terrible sites like 4chin so I need all the protection I can get (my common sense license expired).

Attached: Multiple-Antivirus-Logos.jpg (700x389, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

av-comparatives.org/tests/real-world-protection-test-july-november-2018/
howtogeek.com/173291/goodbye-microsoft-security-essentials-microsoft-now-recommends-you-use-a-third-party-antivirus/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

uBlock Origin

Gentoo

If you don't care about paying, then Malwarebytes has a paid version with real time protection.
Otherwise look into BitDefender. Haven't used it in a long time so maybe it's shit now, but when I used Win 7 it was good.

Isn't it just supplemental?
I've always seen Malwarebytes as using a condom, and Antivirus as using birth control. They both do similar things, but they supplement each other.

uBlock Origin is a vasectomy.

What's castration than?

using templeOS

>Switching back to Windows 7.
From what?
>What's the best Antivirus to go along with my Malwarebytes, free or paid, don't care.
GNU.

Windows 10

Why not just use the GNU operating system instead?

I do, I dualboot between Xubuntu and Windows.
I use Windows for Adobe, AutoCAD and gaymes.

>Xubuntu
You mean Ubuntu with XFCE. The DE is not significant enough to change the name of the distro.
>Adobe, AutoCAD and gaymes.
You really shouldn't support those things.

>Adobe in 2019-4 days

Just use ublock origin in the browser and kasperskys free antivirus or bitdefender. Whichever you like they're roughly the same. I myself use bitdefender cause Kaspersky cause internet issues but if you dont experience issues they offer the same level of top tier protection. Combine with a malwarebytes scan every now and then and you're golden.

GNU doesn't have this problem

Attached: smug_kot.jpg (1600x900, 90K)

Which Bitdefender?
I had 2019 and after a BSOD it started randomly disconnecting me from the internet.

ublock origin, umatrix
it's a shame that you actually have to use antivirus on windows

Microsoft Security Essentials

This
And this, you really don't need anything more, though I myself use eset nod32 scanner once in a while. Also make sure UAC is set to the max, so as to prevent any of the system functionalities from being altered without your approval.

>Switching back to Windows 7.
>What's the best Antivirus
Use an OS with a minimal attack surface. Use the latest OS version that runs your vidya games, or the latest OS that doesn't run any of your vidya games. Anything in between is like jumping asshole first onto a trampoline covered in slim ass dildos.

implying thats a bad thing

Bitdefender per price and detection rate. Kaspersky is similar but costs almost double.

Common Cens 2019

how do you actually get malware on a windows machine? can i get a non meme answer?

I had my PC badly taken over with a rootkit from a fag on 4chin who linked me a dll that was needed on /v/

What dll

Common sense.

Kaspersky free...

mmmmmmmmmmm.

>downloading a random dll file from the internet without even scanning it with virustotal
your fault, brainlet
get bitdefender or f-secure

Renew common sense and you will be okay with malwarebytes+security essentials. I've been using mse for the past god knows how many years with 0 issues. Otherwise nod32 if you need to go the extra mile

You can't run Common Sense on Windows.

This

Take your pick

av-comparatives.org/tests/real-world-protection-test-july-november-2018/

>Microsoft Security Essentials KeK

Goodbye Microsoft Security Essentials: Microsoft Now Recommends You Use a Third-Party Antivirus
howtogeek.com/173291/goodbye-microsoft-security-essentials-microsoft-now-recommends-you-use-a-third-party-antivirus/