I have a question

Why do most young adults, teens and kids use macs?

Attached: macos.jpg (1200x630, 118K)

We learned from the mistakes of boomers. You fools standardized Micropenis products. This cannot continue.

Because they care about what other people think about them. Or they like the design of them and how it

Just works.

They don't. Almost all use android smartphones, followed by some IOS smartphones. After that it is Windows computers because of video games.

Not sure if macs are even used more than self-installed clientside desktop Linux.

>most
Maybe Amerisharts in liberal arts school.

Because it provides a totally POSIX compliant UNIX operating system with widespread compatibility, professional support, and top quality hardware. What's not to love? Only Wintoddlers have a hate boner for Apple products.

>and top quality hardware
yeah - if you declare everything 'not a defect' - then, you never have any defects. 'Cept, even the Kool Aid bartenders are revolting now.

Attached: TopKwalityArdwareGuv.jpg (994x923, 110K)

For the same reason those "people" were eating Tide Pods a couple of months ago.

most kids use linux you dumb retard shill

Imagine actually believing an entire generation was feasting on tide pods and it wasn't just a couple of retards who got too much attention

[Citation needed]

/Thread/

[Citation needed]

Based 88 poster

Mental retardation

Why do most young adults, teens and kids wear trendy clothes?

user exp. build quality & overall stability

>most
maybe the bourgeoisie
Then you may as well ask "why do rich people live in big lavish homes like pic related"? Why do they drive expensive cars? Why do they wear expensive clothes?
Because it's a status symbol. Go to a psychology class at your local college. Look at what computers the roasties are using. Are they stinkers like a Thinkpad or a Dell? No.
But, at the same time, they're not using a Surface laptop either. Those look slick, and are about as good as a Macbook.
It's not functionality that draws rich people to Macs. It's the brand.
That apple on the back of the laptop. That dock at the bottom. That's what they're paying for.
Hell, you only need to compare reviews of a Microsoft product, and of an Apple product, to see that Apple customers aren't at all concerned with the product, so much as its appearance and its brand.
Microsoft product review:
>The Surface Pro 6 starts at $899 (£879, AU$1,349) for Intel Core i5 with 128GB SSD and 8GB RAM. The price increases depending on the configurations you choose. The options available are up to 16GB RAM, Intel i5/i7 and up to 1TB of storage. If you select the most powerful specs available, 16GB RAM, the Intel Core i7 and 1TB of Storage, you’d pay $2,299 (£2,149. AU$3,200).

Apple product review:
>This is probably one of the biggest reasons why I think that people love Apple. It’s because they make the consumer feel like they are better person for having the product.
>The story that they convey throughout their marketing is a powerful one. It oozes lifestyle, innovation, passion and style – and why wouldn’t you want to be part of that? It’s like an exclusive club that has millions of members.
>So when you buy an Apple product, you’re sharing and representing those same ideals that this very brand stands for.
Basically, Macs are the woman's computer.

Attached: photo 3.jpg (634x420, 100K)

*in america

OP, where do you even get this information? PC controls the market by a huge margin over Mac.

uneven furniture surfaces.
your demographic is the market segment most likely to have uneven and/or odd not-quite flat furniture. Mis-shappen IKEA shit, warped hand-me down 'antique' crap, stuff their boomer parents had that got damp but they were too cheoa to throw away, etc. Apple products adapt themselves perfectly over time to oddly shaped tabletops and dont fall off. Apple Product Tolerances are More Tolerant of Todays Young People Lifestyles, and Their Oddly Shaped Tabletops. We Are Apple. We Are Tolerant. Especially when cunts want a refund

For the same reason they color their hairs teal and wear thick black frame problem glasses: they're massive faggots.

Attached: FuckingGay.png (525x897, 120K)

Why are most young adults, teens and kids transsexuals?

MacBook Pro
Apple monitor, keyboard, mouse
iPad
iPhone
iWatch
AirPods
Apple TV
Airport routers

Honestly it’s such a comfy setup. Everything just werks. Feel like a tech god with the Apple ecosystem