Why do you hate it? and how is firefox better?

why do you hate it? and how is firefox better?

Attached: 1200px-Google_Chrome_icon_(September_2014).svg.png (1200x1200, 183K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/chrome/privacy/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Have you ever monitored your outgoing network traffic while running it? If not, you should just to see why people don't like it.

>If not, you should just to see why people don't like it.
how do i do that?

>why do you hate it?
Datamining, lack of features and customization, Blink
>how is firefox better
The inverse of the Chrome is bad list

Use chromium you fucking single digit iq italian

>why do you hate it?
Lack of customization, forces you to use its ugly GUI, Youtube lags and so does the browser when I open multiple tabs, mostly because I'm a RAMlet.

>how is firefox better?
It's basically the entire opposite. I can customize the browser's looks as much as I want, it lets me tweak not only that but also multiple of other parameters related to privacy and performance (about:config > chrome://flags), Youtube doesn't lag at all, and it just works better than Chrome on my potato.

He asked about Chrome, you fucking troglodyte. Chromium's trash too though.

Did you just assume my gender?

Chrome is better in Google related sites, Firefox is better in other site, frankly all this talk which one is better is pretty much pointless, with 61+% global usage of Chrome and 5% of FF you know that very soon you'll be using something Chromium based because simple there won't be any other engine around and ff won't exist anymore, maybe not in the next few years but it will be sooner than later, mark my words.

Retard.

No, I did about two hours ago.

>why do you hate it?
the gui looks like shit and its literal spyware, see google.com/chrome/privacy/
no customizability

I fucking hate the UI, not to mention the privacy concerns.

I used Opera for 5 years after it died, just watch me do the same with Firefox before I switch to Chrome.

after constantly maxing out my CPU every time I tried to search anything, I switched to brave and have never looked back.

>why do you hate it?
I don't
>and how is firefox better?
It's not

>do the same with Firefox
What's Opera Turbo? What's Opera Free VPN? What's Video Pop-Up?

i hate it how google pushes it on you at every opportunity. every few weeks i find it installed on my phone even if i didn't ask, and i have to scrape it off.

>it's only wafer thin
>
>nah fuck off i'm full

What?

A system seller features that Firefox do not have ootb

>What's Opera Turbo?
Something that existed well before Oepra died and most likely has a FOSS alternative
>What's Opera Free VPN?
A new bullshit feature that's reproducible on any OS without the Chink datamining
> What's Video Pop-Up?
See above

Literally the same engine breh

>Chromium's trash too though.
How so? I mean, Inox and Ungoogled-chromium patchsets improved upon it, but trash?

brave doesn't max out my CPU. thats all I care about

>How so?
Blink, no TST, lack of customizability, relation to Google, etc.

>Live Bookmarks/Firexfox RSS gone

Attached: fuck FF.jpg (666x702, 66K)

>shitty slow botnet vs shitty slow botnet

Wheres my lightweight foobar2000 browser that has absolutely nothing except for community made apps? Why do normalfags use these slow bulky piece of shit browsers?

Attached: 1545966843710.jpg (960x720, 417K)

>why do you hate it ?
Because it's a google botnet

>and how is firefox better
It isn't.

Firefox is better by being less shit

>230 tabs open in Firefox
>800k
>Infinitely customizable

>1 tab open in Chrome
>12 instances, all running at 50k+
>Takes 5 minutes to start up
>0 options
The only mystery is why anyone uses Chrome at all.

Google uses chrome it to spy on you.
Mozilla does not use firefox to spy on you.
wireshark

>why do you hate it
Google botnet. I'd rather avoid it wherever I can
>how is firefox better
It's not

>Mozilla does not use firefox to spy on you.
user,..................

230tabs with only 800k?
Can you tell me how you do it?

It doesn't last. Eventually it goes over a million and I have to force close and restart. But it doesn't take much time at all to do so. Also I'm using an ancient version of Firefox. Still worlds better than Chrome.

Ancient ?
What version?

the newer versions of firefox use way more ram and cpu than chrome, literally using 30+% of my cpu for 3 fucking tabs

It's less shit

Somehow I seriously doubt that. I used newer versions at work, and they were still better than Chrome, even though Google had infiltrated Firefox and paid its devs to destroy newer versions, which is why I use older ones.

i have been testing all damn day, firefox uses way more cpu and about the same amount of ram

At least it's not Internet Explorer

Attached: unregistered_hypercam.jpg (480x360, 9K)

Go back to India.

Because it is the IE6 of our time

Attached: Browser engine market share_full.png (3212x2454, 183K)

lmao i am a pajeet but im not from india

created by people that really care about net neutrality vs created by advertisement company obsessed with data mining

also. political conspiracy theorists are just brainwashed peasants

please do the needful sir

I downloaded a podcast through vanilla chrome and got ads inserted. Switched to brave and hay pestons no ads inserted so that proves they track your ass and target ads at you. How else do you think they makens the money.

well. you're using chrome, made by google advertisement incorporated,what else did you expect

btw, brave also harvest all your data and hijacks websites with their own sponsored links

but i see you like following memes too much so keep using your shitty browsers, let's talk again when you can't get credit or insurance thanks to your browsing habits

So by your reasoning I should use what browser exactly so that this inevitability will *not* occur? I know brave is tracking me also but I thought that little detail on podcast downloads to be interesting no?

Oh and school me on how this utilization of a proper browser will stop your impending distopia?

On the other hand if you use Commiefox, have fun when 100 people show up at your house to lynch you for wrongthink

>impending distopia
look at the hunger games fan trying to use big words

It's only slow and bulky on your cheapshit machine
t. guy with overly expensive hardware and a custom self-compiled and optimized build of ungoogled-chromium