Install the october culumative update

>install the october culumative update
>lose data
>"ARGHHH FUCK MICROSOFT ITS THEIR FAULT GIVE ME MY DATA BACK"
>all the while Microsoft presented you with a solution to this issue for YEARS: OneDrive (with fairly priced subscription plans)

question is: why brainlets are allowed to own pc's?

Attached: files-where-you-left-them-760x380.jpg (760x380, 12K)

Isn't it just the update create new user folder so normalfags don't know where to find their old files though

>install the october culumative update
>lose data
Just neck yourself. It never happened to you, nor anybody you ever met - or ever will meet for that matter. And if you're going to shitpost like this - three months late, no less - at least learn the difference between a cumulative update and a feature update before LARPing at this level.

Attached: 1481852569939.jpg (500x479, 46K)

Placing your files on OneDrive was literally what caused the bug to occur, you fucking retard.

Can't tell if single-digit IQ, or a pathological liar.
Well done.

Attached: 1438733766574.png (219x281, 113K)

if OneDrive is the solution, we have the wrong problem. OneDrive was simply MS attempt to start charging their johns storage cost for the shitloads of 'telemetry data' they already stole

>you have to pay for microsoft new subscription based service or else you lose your data
>you are a brainlet if you didn't pay
I hope I never become this brainwashed by the megacorps

Attached: 1544314147260.jpg (540x960, 35K)

I saw Satya Nadella at a grocery store in Seattle yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any culumative infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Attached: Capture22.png (392x255, 207K)

>not understanding irony
let me guess, you DO use windows

The issue was literally in the half-assed implementation of your "solution" or bad use-case planning.

When these users put files in it it asked if the user wanted to move all their files to the new location which these users did not. MS in their infinite wisdom didn't account for this in their new upgrade and just straight up went and deleted all the "left-over" folders without checking if they were empty or not. Absolutely amateur stuff.

So did this turn out to be a boy or a girl?

A girl, pretty disappointing really.

Thanks, literal faggot.

>backpedaling
let me guess, you thought onedrive was a good thing?

Attached: 1544573146919.jpg (1080x1080, 81K)

>thinking I am op
fucking newfag learn to look at the IP counter and then go back

>with fairly priced subscription plans
This shouldn't be required to use an OS. Just do regular backups to an external storage and that's all you need.

Attached: wincucks.png (353x347, 11K)

>implying I use 4chanx for anything but the thread watcher
>implying I would lurk in the thread looking for posts with new ip's with 4chanx's thread watcher
>defending shills on Jow Forums
>for free

this. though I still don't think services like onedrive and gdrive are an acceptable backup solution. if I'm going to do cloud backups then I'm going to pay for a proper storage service like aws and use whatever software I want to work with it

wait, what? what does this do exactly?
i'm glad i'm not a wincuck

And that's why you disable Windows Update.

OneDrive was the reason it deleted their data. Known folder changes when you have a "Documents" folder on OneDrive would have deleted everything inside the Documents folder of the user locally, they forgot to check first if there was any data in the local Documents folder. So, unironically, your "solution" is the cause of the problem and you should neck yourself, Pajheet.

win 7 pro user here
have my install discs
have my czech crack iso
no worries

>all the while Microsoft presented you with a solution to this issue for YEARS: Windows 7
Ftfy

>You have to pay to keep your data intact
Lmao

So basically they can access your files unless you have the lockbox?

Go to hell

kek this gotta be a false flag

Attached: 1518916669032.jpg (406x537, 55K)

I'm reading it like, MS can access your files under all circumstances, but, you can also pay to watch them to do it, live, and maybe have a 'safe word' or something. How they arrived at $2.60 p/m ? bizarre af.