Can we stay?

This is my first time posting on this board. Please forgive any lapses of board etiquette that I may not be aware of, I'm kind of typing this out last minute.
I'm from Jow Forums. Over the past few years, our board has been through several raids by other boards and groups, from Jow Forums to /lgbt/ to lolcow to /leftypol/. It's mostly those 4 come to think of it.
The problem is that one group in particular has gained sympathy from the mods and janitors of the board, /lgbt/. They've been spamming their trans and trap psyops almost non-stop, and most anons who speak out against it are banned. I don't think it's possible to continue on as we have been.
Now, I'm not exactly bringing in droves of tired souls, but I don't think I'll be coming alone either. I just want to make sure that, if the day comes where we simply aren't welcome on our own board anymore, some of us could stay here.
I understand a lot of our views may be generally intolerable to others. Frankly, I can hardly stand some of the people I post alongside myself. I don't really expect us all to come here though.
I suppose the question is, will you have us if we come?

Attached: image.jpg (768x768, 400K)

Other urls found in this thread:

4stats.io/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

we have the same /lgbt/ infestation here. they are the ones that brought about this board's demise

we have already too much frogposters, thank you but no

also Jow Forums is a gay board

Well damn. I came here fully expecting to have the door slammed in my face, not to find that this house was on fire too.

gayposting is a big thing here, Jow Forums tried to fight back, but they won and drove most good posters out

Yeah sure
>Jow Forums
>good posters

The funny thing is, filtering just two words and two namefags will filter the vast majority of gayposts
They're not exactly the most creative bunch

Well, do you want to come to us then? Some anons are still putting up a resistance. It's a fairly stupid way of doing it, but it somehow works.

as long as normoids and "girls" stay out r9k is a nice board
i'm fucking tired of seeing married roasties posting as if they didn't even know what's the board supposed to be about also orbiters need to fucking be eradicated

This

Bold of you to assume Jow Forums isn't gay as fuck

Attached: 1531913259425.jpg (1395x858, 606K)

We had a plague doctor actively cleansing the board until it was revealed that he was a 12-year-old art critic.

Nah its not /lgbt/ its discord larpers here
the fight aint over

I liked that image, I made a similar image

Attached: tren espacio.png (1086x673, 1.1M)

fix the window

Attached: tren espacio ventana arreglada.png (1086x673, 1.1M)

You can filter out users?

Attached: tren espacio granulado.png (1086x673, 1.79M)

ah don't listen to him, gayposting isn't as big a thing as they say it is here. It's really just used as a synonym for low-quality posts in general. though I do agree you should go back to Jow Forums.

Sure. Maybe you can raise the morale of this place...or not.

Fuck these gay faggots, welcome to la rèsistance.
We hate faggots and ironic weebs.

Attached: 7725ba5dd62ccae1b9e3444ae1baedf8_edit.jpg (544x458, 85K)

This, fucking this

Gayposting is just a male homosexual extension of our board. This male homosexual content will be treated as it is.

Of course it will. Hahaha

kill yourself you stupid faggot

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

gayposting was the first nail in its coffin. hope you are proud of yourself

BAWWWWWWW BANT SUCKS CAUSE OF GAYPOSTING
shut the fuck up lol

Attached: 1514436837163.png (900x900, 193K)

>losers in this thread say the board's dead because there are ~5 faggots on this board
lol

Bant started slipping after someone kept posting /lgbt/ meme threads here

Then fight, motherfuckers. I am against gay more than the kid PD was.

Listen,
>the only thing the religious movements are good for is that they all fight gay

I actually have teamed up here with catholics to just to fuck up the gay.

im telling you theyre from discord a normie freind of mine with the same humor as these fucking fags found Jow Forums through discord he told me about it but doesnt go on it he thinks its basically an epic meme site like reddit

You know you are making more and more enemies day by day, normies are getting even more tired of your bullshit and sandniggers hate you even more than me. It will be more and more regular to see people beating the fuck up to death faggots like you (like Russia in the 90s) and de-regulations in """gay rights""" and shit when most of countries go more national-conservative.
Just saying, laugh as much as you can but shit is going to hit fan soon.

checked

Are you against gay or not?

I am fully against gay.

Just looked at /lgbt/ for the first time. It's more Reddit than Reddit:

We need another crusade

something something deus vult

Attached: image.jpg (1080x1344, 156K)

i don't see anything worth fighting for here, it looks like Jow Forums actually likes this kind of threads, defends and supports them. feels like nobody wants to put even a tiny bit of effort into their posts to break out from the everyday routine. its the same thing over and over again - lusting over cocks, circlejerking in generals, bumping and reposting ancient threads with the same content. even risk threads are almsot dead, because they require some effort and time to host or participate in. i guess Jow Forums just doesn't want anything remotely creative or interesting. there is nothing to fight for
probably, doesn't really matter where they came from

Attached: image.jpg (640x670, 90K)

>it looks like Jow Forums actually likes this kind of threads
Yes they do. These faggot threads are a board tradition. Can't help that.

>i guess Jow Forums just doesn't want anything remotely creative or interesting. there is nothing to fight for
Well, 4stats.io/ Take a very careful look at it.

Which is a disappointment to me. I wanted to dwell in a slow lifestyle wasteland board with a few good Jow Forumsalopes living with me. Looks like we are getting occupied in the end.

maybe that's the direction Jow Forums has been following since day one and it was destined to end up like this sooner or later, i don't know. but we had a good run nevertheless, guess surviving for so long and maintaining a decent board isn't that bad of an achievement, especially for a random board

Balls

Attached: WeekendAtBombSite2.gif (430x430, 922K)

Deus Vult!

Attached: bant Knight.png (1432x1524, 156K)

Dope pic

This board has been an intelligent experiment from a start. I've been here from June/July 2017 and this board has reinvented itself fully like three times already.
I have been at Jow Forums since 2008 and I have never before seen a board behaving like this.

I love Jow Forums, simple as that.

good luck with rebuilding it then, I used to love it too, but that's not the board I remember anymore

You are a firm believer of statics, aren't you? Not comfortable with things changing over and over again? Those forums exist, more and more where things won't change. Those forums are the citadels against the shit out there.

You can't have that at Jow Forums. That's not the thing this entire board circus was established for. Moot created this whole thing originally to just to get a response.

So there. No one is rebuilding anything here. Has never been and will never do.

Good luck indeed.

>You are a firm believer of statics
no, i am a firm believer that any kind of forum, even a random one has to exist for another purpose but recycling the same shit over and over again just to serve it on the table the next day. i am a firm believer that the state of boards like /b/ is a good example of how a once good board becomes an utter failure because of spam and effortless shitposting. i am not against change, im not holding on to old Jow Forums's memes and OCs. but if i see that the board is changing for the worse - i will at least state it instead of saying that any kind of change is a good thing

do something creative than, instead of whining everyday with your shitty metathreads, like complete fucking faggots

I came here for that same reason. We have gayposters here

I didn't read what you said, but no one will stop you from posting here. If you don't like what people have to say, then just don't read the thread after you've posted.

This thread is actually disgusting

Attached: 9B66E4E9-A52B-4616-9D51-C81EC9D0CEA7.png (250x250, 159K)

You contradicted yourself regarding Jow Forums at least three times, you know.

For those who want it easy and american, yes.

There's no american pride anywhere itt.

Thats not really what I meant but true. Too many of the US posters on this board are easily offended and anti-american

Attached: 58FB44C5-F006-42F6-A297-097CAF34491D.png (387x400, 140K)

boy I can't possibly imagine why any US user would be anti-American

Attached: 1536311635560.png (686x282, 78K)

True.

see what I mean?? :like oh my goodness

Attached: 4ECEF280-AD6A-4D8C-AFE8-D3924CECA175.jpg (335x255, 32K)

Yeah. I won't blame you.

Thanks finnbro.

Attached: ECF2CCF7-86C2-4555-AB36-4A5E91BA990D.jpg (653x678, 79K)

looks cool user, good job

Based, we need more priests like him for everyone.

i'm not really sure why you think this board is any better. its like a shittier [s4s]. the very concept of combining the likeness of /b/ and Jow Forums was never meant to result in a great board. it was meant to contain shitposts exported from Jow Forums.

gayposting will not stop. there is no war. filter it and move on. as previously stated /lgbt/ isnt the problem, theyre largely self-aware. again, it's literally just a cult of discord faggots trying to use the platform to gather orbiters and cuck people into nuking their endocrine systems.

Attached: ronarudo.png (454x454, 336K)

this is the problem when any one thing gets too big; countries, organizations, websites, etc. the niche group is lost and the place loses its sense of community. Jow Forums used to be more than just a shithole. it was a unique shithole. dont get me wrong, it still is. but now its lost its mystique. everyone and their brother has heard of this website. there was no legion of gayposters, just a few odd dudes that would eventually stop when the rest of the website told them to neck themselves.

you will eventually grow out of this website, and you will be an awkward idiot with no social skills as a result. why not take the ruin of your board as a sign to move on. go to 8 c h a n, or just, you know, s t o p u s i n g Jow Forums.

Jow Forums autofilters dont like the phrase "s t o p u s i n g 4 c h a n"

fuck off we're full, we currently accept only economic migrants from /s4s/, we do not want mingrants from shithole board

Attached: 1542099889198.jpg (181x203, 14K)

does that mean you're the fag making all the cringe frogshit greentexts?
keep that shit over there

Attached: 1517010738859.jpg (600x463, 21K)

No, first time posting here. I don't really post frogs, pepe is pretty dead over there too. Apu is pretty popular though. You know, the one the Finns made.

Going all emoturd attention whore or full Jow Forumstard obsession is breddy gay too. i.e. everything sucks forever, why are all X shit, lol I'm so sad 24/7. Every once in a while we have a thread around talking real shit but it's usually some guy actually wanting to make a difference and not just wallow in his selfpity, you know. I mean generally people here just wanna take things a bit lighthearted even tho many of the regulars actually are going through some tough shit once in a while. Nobody here can tell you to stay or to fuck off either way man, so best I can tell you is to just relax your asshole and come have a chat. In between the cancerous spam there's some good people around

Attached: 1538385912423.jpg (259x194, 8K)

Why did you come here anyways
Something must've triggered you to say "fuck Jow Forums"

Did you read the OP? I thought I explained it well enough.

Oh yeah I didn't read it well enough, sorry. Still early. I don't know what to say man.
If you're being genuine I think you're taking this basketweaving board a little too seriously.
All this talk about psyop bullshit crap is kinda exactly what people don't really care for.
But w/e I'm out have a good one user

Same, I'm probably going to sleep soon. It just seems to have been getting more and more serious, there are groups that have caught blackmailing anons into taking HRT. Some underage got caught up in it and shotgunned his head off on stream, then the board went into a frenzy.
It just seems so ridiculous. The only reason they're doing this is because it's a board of mostly weak-willed betas, that's the only reason anyone really raids the shithole to begin with. Jow Forums wants to add more to their Reich (I personally suspect that they're actually running from the redditors currently raiding Jow Forums, but that's just me), /leftypol/ wants a foothold to directly fight Jow Forums, /lgbt/ wants to make more abominations like the master from fallout 1, and lolcow/crystal cafe want men to pay attention to them to feed their egos. And the dumbest thing is that each raid tends to kick the other one out, solving one problem and bringing another one with it.
At the very least, some form of resistance has been growing as of late. If you guys have a similar problem, maybe you can adapt it to your needs.

Fuck no. These little internet larp wars are childish and retarded. I can understand that some people are hurting but you have to realize that the only way to win this shit is to refuse to take a part in it.

Attached: 1518029139064.jpg (500x281, 36K)

>I'm from Jow Forums

Attached: 18C25692-2B7B-444B-9DA0-08A7B56070E1.jpg (499x492, 95K)

sure. just dont be gay and post anime because that's an instant gay card for you
play tf2 as well its a based game

Why doesn’t hiromoot just make a containment board for these people? /lgbt/ and /soc/ doesn’t seem to be enough.

We don't need more containment boards. They almost never work and there's more than enough boards already. What we need is stricter moderation. More public bans, permab&, rangeb& etc. These people think that just because they fucked their own board up it means they can just go to whatever random board they prefer and fuck that up too.

Attached: 457689568.png (1200x850, 1010K)

Because the same attention-seekers will make the same threads across multiple boards and you'll still see a fully submissive bottom guy in little girl's bicycle shorts who wants you to ask him anything.