>not using a digital wallet or contactless card to pay for all your purchases
I seriously hope you guys don't do this

Attached: pmtls.png (412x995, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pd6ccOpr0gA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cash whenever possible.

I too agree that Samsung Pay is God Tier

Just go to the bank every payday and take out five hundred bucks in $2 bills, op. Simultaneously budget petty purchases and shit on zoomys who've never handled one. No need to lash your personal finance to a digi dollar.

>Samsung Pay is God Tier
I agree, I just wish it supported more than 10 cards on one account so I could add all of my credit and debit cards to it...

American detected.
If your coins were actually worth something you might be using them more.

Attached: 348DB219-3B60-42DD-BDA0-3CFDA5099E12.jpg (324x320, 37K)

We have 5 dollar bills though. They're equally inferior to inserting a card and being done (plus they don't have rewards)

If he was American he would have rated bank notes much lower, because burger notes are awful.

Yes goyim, don't use cash, keep all your money in the (((accounts))) and servers we provide you with, cash is bad!!!!

youtu.be/pd6ccOpr0gA

CRYPTO BAD

FRS GOOD

Attached: 1539834268247.jpg (884x571, 57K)

These memes would be a bit more funny if the code was written properly. That's either C# or Java, and you can't have a scope with more than one line without braces.

American banknotes are fine, they aren't colored like monopoly money and they have a unique texture that counterfeiters find hard to copy.

>more than ten credit cards
Americans Everyone

cards are better than cash because then id have 37 cents in change and nothing to do with it

>literally wanting the mark of the beast
Kill yourself, faggot. Cash everywhere. Gold standard or bust.

Attached: 666.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

>credit cards with contactless chips are equivalent to getting an RFID chip under your skin
kys faggot

>not optimizing rewards
It's like you don't want free money

Since you can't use them without a bank account, they literally are just as bad.

Attached: item_XL_8907408_9095803.jpg (600x297, 44K)

Since I don't use credit cards, I don't exactly know, but don't you have to "build credit" to get rewards, ie. pay use your credit and thus pay interest along the way. Hardly sounds like free money.

>high tier: credit card
>low tier: debit card
Cringe

it's cheaper to buy legal weed with bitcoin than it is to walk into a legal shop and pay taxes on top.

>Phone and car payments ranked above cash
On a board that's constantly screaming about the Facebook and Google botnet, I'm surprised to see equally awful large banks getting a pass.

B*tnet shill
This Pass was Bought with LiteCoin™

In the US, 99%+ of cards have no annual fee, and don't charge interest if you pay the bill in full each and every month. So if you do that, you build credit and get rewards while paying no interest on your purchases.

>paying 2-5% more on every purchase
How does it feel to be retarded?

Do they actually count it as building credit if you're not paying any interest? Why would they do that?

The credit bureaus only report the statement amounts, not the amount carried from month to month, so it's impossible for credit card companies (other than your own) to see if you're running a balance each month or not. Scoring is based off of payment history including balance amounts so carrying a balance or paying in full looks the same from a credit score perspective.

I'm a software consultant and charge $3-$4K a month on hotels/rental cars/restaurants each month. Chase sees this on my marriott card and sees me pay the bill each month. All other companies offering credit see that I have a $3K-$4K balance each month and assume I'm probably carrying that and offer personal loans and shit.

My FICO score is above 790 (800 for certain bureaus/versions of FICO). My auto loan (48 month, just finished paying off in November) was 0.0% APR (no interest).

How do you reckon you'd pay more with debit cards?

I prefer paying everything in debit. Lending money doesn't sit well with me.

Not who you're replying to but I assume he means the 2-5% cashback you'd be getting if you paid with a credit card instead.

Always, if possible go to a bank agency and pick up the money you require a interval of time, no cards no ez-pay

Your bank cards don't have contactless payment?

chase does on certain cards, amex upon request issues contactless
citi doesn't in most cards (only the Costco visa has contactless available)
Discover only issues contactless in phone wallets not physical cards
Barclays Bank Deleware doesn't issue contactless
etc. most US banks don't issue contactless

Y-you are using starwood preferred guest, aren't you user?

>Unironically defending notes two orders of magnitude greater in value being identical to the touch and appearance at a glance

>debit
>anything lower than super-high tier
The trash man is coming for your opinion

I have both the SPG Amex and the Marriott Visa desu

>he needs rewards to spend his money
good goy

based and redpilled
fpbp
/thread

Attached: 1530506176168.jpg (171x218, 14K)

Tactile is being added starting with the new $10 bill in the early 2020s.

This. Don't fall for memes.

Prepaid cards the best.

Attached: bluebird-is-the-new-checking-account-alternative-from-american-express-and-walma.jpg (465x280, 19K)

Lmao what?
Who tf is charging you 5% of a purchase on a debit card?

>god tier
>not gold and BSV
in the trash

>my credit card offers 20% more cash rewards if I pay with Google pay or my banks shitty app
>don't feel like putting a password on my phone
You literally cant convince me to go contactless.

If you're on the receiving end, you can pay as much as 6% depending on whether it's debit or credit, card brand, your activity, your average ticket, your AMV, interchange fees, technology used, whether it's e-commerce or PoS, etc.

Believe it or not, credit card processors make all their money on transaction fees, they don't care if their customers never carry a balance and never incur interest.
However most Americans do carry a balance and they DO incur interest.
It's basically free money for them.

By the way. Those transaction fees are absorbed by the merchant and are the reason many cards offer 2-5% cash back on specific categories with no annual fees.

Yeah but I’m a consumer. I pay the same price on the shelf as if I paid in cash. There are no fees for my current account.

The way it's set up, cash only zealots are the ones subsidizing all the cash back rewards that credit card users enjoy.
And you have to play the credit game or you'll be fucked once it comes time to buy property or a car.

You Americans are so fucked.

>Believe it or not, credit card processors make all their money on transaction fees, they don't care if their customers never carry a balance and never incur interest.
Well, yes, but that doesn't really explain why they offer credit cards at all, rather than just debit cards.

Because debit cards don't let you spend more than your means and can't put you into debt slavery if used incorrectly.

I use this, it's bretty gud. The only con is it's not accepted everywhere because it's AMEX, but it even works internationally and there are practically no fees!

In my country, using a debit card goes through the EFTPOS system, not the credit card system.
I just use mine as an EFTPOS card that I can also use online.

Actually, reading the wikipedia article, it seems not everyone uses precisely the same terminology.
We call it EFTPOS cards when not tied to a credit card company (and therefore can't use online) and a Debit card when they are.

fpbp

Not American sorry.
Why do you keep mentioning credit cards?
I am talking about debit cards.

you're glowing

Anything that allows for chargebacks/ refunds initiated by the buyer is shit and should be condemned.
Not even kidding. The amount of shit I have to deal with because I chose to accept PayPal sometimes outweighs the benefit of selling more shit.

Gold is the biggest bubble in the history of the world. Prove me wrong.

>im gonna write a cheque

Probably. But until we figure a way to mine space rocks it's probably the best currency.

Write a what?

t. Schlomo.
Consumers > businesses

I do alot electronically, but that's just playing numbers and accounts.

Real money is something with intrinsic value you hold in your hand. Money has intrensic value because we all agree it does, not because the US goverment backs it. Otherwise I wouldn't be able to pay for illegal goods and services with it because that's outside of US terms and conditions.

Ideally I would want to translate my money into food/ammo in the event of something catastrophic, but even then paper money will still hold intrinsic value, just not its face value anymore.

Why? It's their money, you have to prove you provided goods and services, not the other way around

The customer is always right

>credit better than debit
best goy

Attached: 20131030_0086JH-150x150.jpg (150x150, 6K)

I'm 25, never had a credit card, always cash and debit because I wanted to avoid even the possibility of debt. Now I'm fucked, can't get a car, a loan, anything to even build credit. All I can get are those shitty really high rate cards, and I HAVE to get one to build credit.

Fucking Jewish BS

>credit above debit
Good goy.

Kill yourself visa shill. Your botnet payment technology is obsolete.

What if you get a credit card... And get this... Pay it back on time!?

m8 its possible to even get a house in the US without credit, you just have to put the work in and find the right mortgage broker. Always remember that "credit score" literally is just debt worthiness, and the best goys get the best scores.

Also save up for car don't buy it on debt, cars are horrible investments.

This

>haha pulled one over on the merchant
No user, they know that you're willing to spend slightly more money if it isn't money you have right now, and that's why 0% interest if payed off asap credit is even a thing. If you aren't spending money you have right now you're a good goy, and there's no justification for it.

I buy cars used, cash. Works like a charm, I just drive it till it dies and buy another one. My issue isn't BAD credit, I pay my bills, insurance, all of it. It's no LENDING credit. I've never borrowed money, because ursury is a fucking sin. But now I guess I have to play the game and establish some credit if I ever want a house.

What is an SAR? The two times I have dealt with cash, I got flagged.

>bank print debit card right in the teller backroom
>not extra charges
>accepted as credit or debit
>NO FEES

kys

>mfw every time I'm planning to make big purchases I open up a new $0 fee credit card and get $200+ cash back and just pay it off on the first bill cycle then never use it again

Attached: 1539819523306.jpg (500x500, 96K)

No friend, you just have to find a mortgage company that isn't lazy and actually goes through the steps to approve you with 0 credit score. You have to prove income, paying rent on time, that sort of thing, but its not impossible. A big down payment also helps. Yes its harder, but don't let (((them))) make you think that its not possible to do it without debt slavery history.

Good to know, I have years of rent paid on time, bills paid on time, years of stabile, full time work. I shouldn't be denied a loan because I don't want to play the money shell game.

You know opened cards affect your score negatively right?

I pay my rent with checks because it leaves a paper trail if they try to fuck me.