Drugs are tech

Drugs are tech.

What do you guys use to stay sane without impacting programming ability

Attached: Screenshot_20181228-085406.png (1080x1920, 1.96M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0Bcls5EXe7Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

coffee

Anime juice

A few beers after a hard days work.

Honestly I'm kind of a god programmer so most tasks aren't difficult they're just boring. I find a small amount of alcohol to get a buzz on makes it fun again and I make lots of progress

It may also include your psychoactive prescription drugs, sometimes you're unable to program without, like with antidepressants and it's may be worse with antipsychotics.

vyvanse is best IMO

The processing and advancement of drugs is technology and not it's consumption. KYS stonner trash.

Attached: image_1.jpg (964x1064, 319K)

I can confirm adderall is great. I don't know how meth is but I would unironically try it if I had some.

I take kratom so I can stay off heroin

If you need drugs "to stay sane" you are already insane.

DUDE

WEED

nigger

eat shit and die you pedophile
reported

How would you describe how it feels like? Is it addicting and how often do you take it?

I love Kratom a programming. Its just a nice plant to keep ya off pain pills. It gives a small buzz.
The only downside is it makes ur eyes kinda dilated sometimes

Weed, alcohol, nicotine. Sometimes I code high, makes a boring task more tolerable.
I want to try modafinil and ritalin as well.

Accela

Thc and coffee. One to make me not mad all the time and the other to focus.

THC dabs and lots of concentrates, makes the programming juices flow. To bad I can't do that with work projects

How retarded would I be to try some oral steroid without actually working out?

How is CBD Oil?

I’m by no means a god programmer but for any side project I find it’s easier to be stoned

Being mad all the time usually is brain damage, tiredness, or dehydration. There's no reason to get high

Daffy ducks are great for work - basically caffeine with no crash

weed is good for focus but i smoke it too much and it loses its ability to help me.
nicotine can work but you'll end up taking a pull after every single line if you're vaping so it's not worth it.
prescription drugs like prozac/risperdal can also help if you need them.

Attached: 1536380108777s.jpg (250x250, 16K)

Prozac

Do not listen to this homicidally insane retard. Risperdol is poison and can kill you and will make you wish you were dead if it doesnt

Oxycodone is unironically my favourite drug when I need to stay focused.

eat shit from foot

Great if you want the relaxing bit of weed without the high. Not great in that THC acts as a pick me up for me, so I just get knocked out.

Wonderful for chronic pain treatment.

I mean, besides being high.

With enough Oxycodone you can see in the dark too.

Can confirm that Prozac and Risperdal can fuck you up, both can give you titties and a horribly bad trip.

Just stick to weed man

I was on armodafinil for months and it made me more attentive without the raciness of dex, got so much work (c programmer) done. The downside is that it made me aggressive and pissy towards the end of the day. Also when I finally got off it I basically slept for two weeks straight. Dex isn't much better for other but similar reasons. Can't program high to save my life. Coffee and nicotine are the way to go for me.

Opiates are disgusting user, enjoy being a heroin addict.

but can you see the glow in the dark niggers?
risperdal doesn't give you titties on a low dosage. also see >prescription
i'm not recommending you get high on them.

I had a friend on that shit, he got fat as shit and basically totally changed personality. That shit is garbage man. And SSRIs make you a zombie.

You can see them glow in broad daylight.
I'm not a weakling, haven't taken any Oxy for 2 weeks now and don't feel like taking any until I need to.

*sips*
methylphenidate
*sips*
Now that was a productivity drug

Just don’t order modafinil online from overseas. That is over 90% fake. Get a prescription and get the real stuff. I’ve tried both, and the Rx is a totally different drug.

A steroid cycle while not exercising will result in more muscle gain than a natty person lifting, studies have shown.

Literally the dumbest thing you could possibly do.

I’ve seen that study and it’s complete horse shit. Nowhere in the study do they take into account the subjects diet, which is the absolute most important thing when it comes to building muscle. It’s one of the most patently retarded studies ever done

Depends on what you are using the steroid for.

Idk don't fuck your sex drive up man.

I use food.

argomelatonin for sleep and modafinil for awakefulness.

Everyday feels like you had the best night sleep.

Xanax to switch the fuck off from fucking computers after spending fucking 14h a day looking at them burning my fucking eyes out whilst my heart gets weaker with every heartbeat due to lack of exercise.

It’s basically a human right to provide free estrogen (birth control), but it’s harder to get steroids than it is to get heroin. I wonder why the system is so dead-set against allowing people to increase their masculinity?

Real modafinil or shitty internet modafinil?

A single mug of lukewarm tea.

Grey market Indian modafinil is actually quite good quality. I'm guessing you have not tried it.

I have, and I’ve tried US prescription (both provigil and nuvigil). They aren’t even the same drug.
Moot point though, since I actually prefer methylphenidate for productivity.

You could just exersize after work and wear eyestrain reducing glasses.

So glad when I got Flux set up to reduce eyestrain.

Dude it's harder to get my fucking advair medication than herion. More fucking expensive as well.

i either don't listen to anything while sitting before computer or listen to this
youtube.com/watch?v=0Bcls5EXe7Y
either way i am trying to clear my mind

Were you buying darknet shit or grey market script surplus? I had surplus provigil so that's what I'm basing my experience from.
Methylphenidate is great but I can't do it on a regular basis like I can armodafinil, shit makes me go too hard for too long.

Coffee and tea.
Occasionally CBD, weed, mdma and cocaine.
Trying to stop cocaine.
Alprazolam to fall asleep when I have trouble.
Can also recommend modafinil.

Maybe if you are a woman

squatz and oatz

>Tinder
>Discord
>Shitty screenshot
This has to be bait come on user

Attached: 1530852265968.jpg (701x1024, 77K)

You’d get fat as absolute fuck

Estrogen

Attached: fu7pp9pi9gs01.jpg (885x1168, 99K)

chk em, entr the nxt

anyone else get really burnt after 3 days or so fo Methylphenidate. I absolutely love the stuff but I just feel like my brain is frying after the 3rd day.

Attached: burnt.jpg (249x202, 11K)

Prescription. I work shift work, I could smash 700mg of caffeine and still feel tired.

Diapers

Vodka, LSD/shrooms, and pot

straight fucking water

I've found the huge sweating mountain of retarded blubber.

Attached: abdl.jpg (313x500, 48K)

We didn't say we weren't

Anyways 3-fpm is best for programming fo sho

Attached: 3Cm5m7f.jpg (400x340, 75K)

no flouridez? oy!

Thanks Watson

holy fucking shit

100mg Sertraline in the morning and 300mg Quetiapine at night

Attached: 1520178455026.png (644x644, 203K)

What?

two weeks is nothing to boast about

Well, if I take 50mg twice a month and don't feel an urge to take more, I don't see how that makes me addicted.

Acid

This; what a fucking cunt. I hope you die.

800mg caffene AM
400mg Lamictal AM
25mg Remeron PM
250mg Seraquil PM
some vitamangs

Attached: 2016-08-12 12.13.03.gif (550x400, 525K)

>Seraquil
It's "Seroquel" tard

Do that glasses work?

Meth is indisputably the best performance enhancer.
But it makes you paranoid and eventually schizophrenic.
To counter-act this you need to take modern antipshychotics. I can't recommend a single one, since this is a personal preference. For me clozapine works good.

Caffeine pills plus 45 mg salt nicotine vape.

I use gamer girl farts

my doc prescribed me oxy when I was 13 after a surgery
I had no clue just how powerful is was and took it whenever I had pain so about 1 every day or every other day
never felt addicted to it, I only took it that often because they said whenever you feel pain
and I got off of it when I fully recovered and never had a desire to go back on it
kinda screwed up though, it seems like they want kids to get hooked