It feels good to be a smart Slav girl

It feels good to be a smart Slav girl.

Attached: Безымянный.png (701x425, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

test.mensa.no/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

post tits or gtfo

Hello Tanya, how high is your Cephalic Index?

No mdma >:(

Tits or GTFO

>not in the top 1%
brainlets, all y'all

>smart
>slav
>girl
Pick one.

*Katyusha
82 I am Baltic Alpine mix

>smart
>slav
Guaranteed you will never amount of anything.

you want to live in the west?

Sure. Want to trade places?

Attached: 04843258-BBD2-433D-B95C-B3C0ED9177D3.jpg (960x548, 57K)

let me cum on your face

Attached: 127_1000.jpg (1000x750, 79K)

What website? Have you taken a Mensa test?

test.mensa.no/

Nice don't waste your DNA

>not in the .999 club
Finnish cletus right here

I am childfree, sorry.

Smarties tend to have less children in general, but it's exactly this trend that allowed the degeneration of Western society to happen.
A few centuries ago, number of children was quite strongly correlated with intelligence, but nowadays, that correlation is inverse.

I know, I know.
I am just afraid of giving birth to a deformed baby. And honestly I find raising kids to be boring and tiresome.
I will find other ways to fight jews and niggers.

>I find raising kids to be boring and tiresome.
>I will find other ways to fight jews and niggers.
You are saved through childbearing

I am on my way to become an evil scientist. Hopefully it will make more impact.

Beware that academia is full of liberals (at least here in Germany, I don't know about Russia), so depending on what you want to do, hopefully you won't be censored.

Don't worry, STEM is pretty redpilled here.

post pic with timestamp. or you're just a pidoras russian LARP

I am a Rusyn looking to have high IQ, blue eyed babies baptized in an Orthodox Church.

Wanna get coffee?

what do you think about putin, navalny and russia's future?

So it really is, as expected from Russia. All I can say about that is that we're literally having "gender equality courses in computer science" at university here, starting from this winter.
Anyway good luck on your path, I actually want to study in Russia as well (my girlfriend is Russian too, and I've started learning the language). She wants us to stay in Germany so I still need to convince (and maybe redpill) her.

>not in the top 0.000000001%
bad news for you rural/suburban retard

Americans are not orthodox

Then you're useless. Might as well off yourself.

can i suck your dick and get your smart juice??????

Attached: BelatedInconsequentialArawana-size_restricted.gif (500x375, 1013K)

Big brain mutt comin through

Attached: 09a8d9b57905b2fdd3c5273ae2ef4f67.png (864x701, 99K)

>girl
feet now

Post bobs and vagene.

Attached: b0f.png (629x454, 546K)

this

control yourself and you will accomplish more in life

there is a significant expat community of orthodox slavs.

Smart Slav Girl Titty Inspectorate here.

I hope this thread has been diligently pursuing tits with the GTFO disqualifier.

Remember kids.
No tits, no timestamp, no real.

I got an 8 inch cock, nice and fat. Got it in my hand right now and its getting hard.

Attached: margeramug1.jpg (500x575, 80K)

Show slavic bobs and vagene

Sure, but the majority of "American Orthodox" on this board are not Slavs, nor are they Orthodox.

>inspector
>doesn't inspect for tits or gtfo
You're doing a poor job user

Do you like small slender pussy oys?

is it true that Dutch are more cucked than Swedes? I've heard Dutch make for a good double anal. you can also deepthroat my dick after penetration

what are they?

*boys

Love em, they give good head.

Attached: 15-don-vito-magera.w330.h330.jpg (330x330, 25K)

be my qt slav gf

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-15 at 2.06.42 PM.png (1408x906, 109K)

Larpers. They are attracted to orthodoxy because they believe it affirms some sort of Traditional Value Ethic. However, the majority of people who attend orthodox parishes in the US are predominantly liberal converts. You read into the word "orthodox" what you want to.

I don't care what you guys say, but a slav girl is still a roastie.
Where are the smart asian girls? Those are the ones I want to meet.

Putin has only goal of stealing money for his family and friends and hold the power as long as he can. It surprises me how pol sees him as a based and trad leader.
Navalny is a puppet opposition, he has no real power and never will.
Russia is getting worse every year. We have recently raised retirement age and it is above average life expectancy. Damn.
Oh my god, there is nothing I hate more than forced equality. No one should get extra privilege just because she has a vagina.
My mom is a civil engineer, graduated top of the class and worked successfully for many years. She met zero obstacles on her way. My dad failed first year math and never finished his Uni degree. Talk about gender stereotypes lol.
I am engineer/CS double myself, it was my own choice and I am happy to be rated at the same standards as men, no need for special treatment.
It would be better for both of you to stay in Germany, Russia is a mess now.

mensa is a circlejerk for pseudo-intellectuals

Attached: 1458681255887.jpg (273x200, 7K)

Not understanding
>Inspector=/=Inspectorate

You're doing a fucking amazing job.

pedojew

Can I be a girl?

According to life in an age of diminishing expectations, you sure can!

you sound tight

Wait, should I cancel my Mensa subscription and sell bumper sticker? Nooo

It’s not as good as you think

that's news to me. why would westerners 'return' to the eastern church?

obviously only intelligent people pay money to be a part of a circlejerk

Pls be my smart Slav gf

How old are you

I don't get it

Also, just wanted to thank pol board for the Christianity pill. I was baptised as a kid but lived my whole life as an edgy atheist. Now I saw the light.

Once again, you read into the word what you want to get out of it.
Consult pic related. If I had to guess it would be its status as a "minority" religion that makes it appeal to liberals.

Attached: Party affiliation among Orthodox Christians.png (1856x800, 46K)

Slavs are truly the masterrace. Russians deserve to rule the Earth. Russia without corruption would conquer all of existence.
I live in the anglosphere and there is something deeply lacking among its people.
All the best to the Slavic peoples of the world!

I guess. I interpret it very differently, which is as an ex-pat from a group communists tried to erase. Orthodox revival proceeded after 1991 and has a stark nationalist bent, especially since many of us originally wanted to be Russian, not Ukrainian or Polish.

Exactly right. On top of that, we have quotas. Migrant quotas, female quotas, etc. A member of the parliament has recently said "we should make at least 50% of all members female". As a reason for that they say "it's outdated".
What they don't understand is that ideas that are proven to work in the past will in 9 out of 10 cases work well in the future as well. That's not to say that we should come to a complete standstill of progress, but the thing is that neither change nor progress can be forced, and attempting to do either will always result in chaos.
I was lucky to have a small CS class in school (less than 10 people). Although there was only 1 girl, she was treated exactly like all others in the class, like family, and the only ones who made comments about her in contrast to the male part of the class were our liberal teachers.
Also, I think you're right. It's no use if we permanently move to another country. If we really do, then temporarily. I was born here, and I should fix Germany's problems right here.

Do you go to newgrounds.com?

Attached: 1542252941234.jpg (790x837, 82K)

The reason is we didn't have the proper Age of Enlightenment, so mentally we are like teenagers, wild and crazy.
I am hazel eyed childfree, so I'm not the right choice for you.
Glad to see you haven't fallen for the leftist views. How strong are antimigrant views by the way?
I've read recently that German STEM sector is falling apart as Germans move to other countries as expats and foreighners coming to work in Germany don't have that work ethic Germany is famous for. So, stay strong and make Germany great again.

>I am hazel eyed childfree, so I'm not the right choice for you.

That's fine. We'll just cuddle when we're not exploring regional history and culture together. Let's find our what the narodniks fetishized so much.

Sounds comfy

Just throw in a chart and you are good to go.

The people's voice is getting louder day by day, although many people are still afraid to say their opinion in public. But what's interesting here is that all of my friends (that I know from childhood) have somewhat redpilled views. We often talk about politics in voice chat, and they all basically agree with conservative and closed-borders politics, even though they're really young (

This is very easy

Attached: 1542331064200.png (864x701, 86K)

In all seriousness, I'm impressed with what you are doing and I hope you do well.

Consider having children decades from now, though. There is some (contested) evidence the mother is more influential in what the child inherits in terms of intelligence-related genes.

Great to hear that, the backlash is inevitable.
Funny thing is young people in Russian major cities are LARPing as tolerant liberals thinking they are getting more European this way. While actual European people are getting more right wing every year.
Exactly, by fleeing the country we are just giving more power to those who made us do it.
Thank you too. Yes, I visit pol and lit daily.

Aww, you too.
Isn't it ironic how Jow Forums has become the nicest place on the Internet? I've been here since 2008 and it is only getting better.
Lower quality egg cells though. If I do have kids, I will make sure it will be by the age of 30.

Shut up shit fucking roastie Russian shit, go to suck dick Muslims or Mongols

Don't cry for me, Argentina

It's a little ironic considering the coverage of us. But, there's always those nice threads.

I just personally like intelligent and successful women. You are key to the future middle and upper class. Your marriages are eugenic, stable, and personally conservative.

For a Russian woman it is very nice to see, because you represent success in post-Soviet misery.

Interesting, I've seen something similar about East Asia, especially Japan and Korea, where the youth is getting more liberal. If only they knew the real situation in Europe... Anyway, let's hope for the best.
As far as time allows, I try to visit as often as possible. I haven't managed to check in daily during the last months (interestingly last time I was on here this much was in winter 2017, this time it's winter again), but I'll definitely try to, so maybe we'll come across each other again. See you.

I'd say we're equally cucked, at least in the "prospering" areas near the capital.
The rest of our cities are slightly more based.
t. Limburger
Also, you're a faggot

Attached: Venray_31407.jpg (2560x1920, 1.59M)

Is bell curve posting the ultimate form of shitposting?

170 IQ reporting in
@(you)

Attached: 2341BA02-BA30-4FA7-BA4F-B464150B1F90.jpg (500x500, 82K)

What's your field of study?