/ourguy/

/ourguy/

Attached: fc364defa83af89c2d2a00a7909e94d0436026c29192504be901bf7047f5ca23.jpg (618x312, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pwn3gIipCjU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who dat?

Do you really need two threads about yourself bro?

I feel bad for how much time he synced into his system, must be fun but does he really use it all the time? I spun up his arch and lotta things just felt like I was trapped in a box.

dude you are really pathetic
stop posting Luke over and over, he would be disgusted if he would met you in real life

the unaboomer

Please go back to shilling arch on your meme channel

Use the forth, Luke.

Attached: 4meme.jpg (1363x710, 572K)

Why do you think it's not Luke himself making these threads? Think about it, no other e-celeb gets so many threads made about them here.
Literally his only source of income is repeating Jow Forums memes on Youtube. If it wasn't for Jow Forums he'd be another meme degree holder working at McDonalds.
Sure, he'll tell other people not to do it so when questioned he can point out to that and say "nah man, I'm telling them not to shill my on Jow Forums". But that's just so it's less obvious that it's him posting these threads.
Think about it, even Rossmann, Lunduke, LGR and The 8 Bit Guy get barely mentioned here compared to Luke, heck even Linus has less threads made about him, and other obscure youtubers who also spout Jow Forums memes like the Thinkpad long hair guy are almost never posted.

4channel loves him deal with it loser ha ha ha

Attached: 1545878032089.jpg (499x562, 77K)

get a real job Luke

Luke is cooler than you

Attached: asuka-langley-soryu-2679.jpg (400x567, 219K)

prove it

youtube.com/watch?v=pwn3gIipCjU
>he doesn't swallow CoC

seems to me that some incel nerd got his butt hurt by something Luke said and is now spamming this shit on Jow Forums relentlessly

hi luke

so repeating stuff you could've read on Jow Forums 5 months ago while implying he has any meaningful influence on the linux scene makes him cool?

are you making threads about yourself?

yes. watcha gonna do about it, boi

i am gonna delete vim and make a thread with my own face on Jow Forums with "/ourguy/"

post lolis

>e-celeb
you spend way too much time on Jow Forums

>inb4 the jannies delete your thread because your face isn't technology

will posting git help