Did this episode ruin the potential for VR gaming?

Did this episode ruin the potential for VR gaming?

I mean, every Black Mirror episode tells us how technology is going to ruin us. Why even bother?

Attached: playtest.jpg (636x300, 25K)

how will it ruin me

i dont watch netflix garbage

Shitposting on 4reddit isn't much better, m'eight.

if you think this show is signalling "technology bad!!!" you're a fucking retard. humans are the real problem, and I can't fucking wait for ww3 desu

MOM!

Original sin, am I right?

dunno but I watched SAO and yes full VR would be bad but we will never have that tech anyway so no problem there.

>thinking there is anything remotely remarkable in Black Mirror
Pure unhinged leftist fantasy

>I watched SAO
opinion discarded

Since I can never pirate this I'll never see it.
But VR games are fucking incredible and literally the future regardless of anyone's opinion.

if you think there is a problem you're a fucking retard.
there is no problem, humans just thrive on the drama of there being a problem
that's why this is a television show you pay $10 a month to watch

>we will never have that tech anyway
We're getting there, slowly but surely.

Why do you normalfags call everything a shitpost? Fuck off retard

they put an implant into his head for VR, and it fried his brain.

HA

THAT WILL TOTALLY HAPPEN TO ME

>WOT IF UR TOASTER WAS ACTUALLY A PSYCHOPATH? FAHKIN' MENTAL!
Literal trash TV.

Attached: hack.jpg (522x720, 115K)

nothing went wrong except the dumbbass turned his phone on again after SPECIFICALLY telling him to keep it off multiple times

>me am play gods!!!

Attached: 2009-09-22-caveman_science_fiction.jpg (960x1299, 634K)

He was a greedy shit and taking spy-shots.

Somebody please help me out.
I remember seeing a WebM of two people (a man and a woman) confronting another man, because he's running a darknet version of Jow Forums. It ends with a really bad pun if memory serves right. Does anybody have that WebM and/or know what show it's from?

Attached: 1539604290583.webm (960x540, 2.63M)

Black Mirror is shit. The first episode was just:
>wot if da proim ministah has ta fack a pig?? fookin mental m8

>I am immortal let me test it quick

BM is the bad timeline where the mega botnet wins.
Thankfully, ours has a GNU/Saviour, who taught us the way of the Libre.

I know what you're talking about, I'm pretty sure it's from a show called Elementary, with Lucy Liu. Don't have the webm though

Are you implying there's quality content here?

IMDb says Amerifats are twice as likely to rate Black Mirror 1/10. If this doesn't tell you everything you need to know about Amerifats, nothing will.

I learned about the Tik Tok "girl" here. Isn't that enough?

Attached: trap.gif (406x544, 1.15M)

That gif is an entire season of Black Mirror.

suurre user, a fictional brain–computer interface has ruined vr headsets

Attached: 1535757276743.jpg (279x312, 19K)

Technology is going to ruin us, but no one cares, so your point is moot. That's why can watch black mirror, then go comment "wow spooky show innit" on twitter 5 mins later.

Attached: 1516403769193.jpg (1280x960, 898K)

How does he not have any forehead wrinkles?

Attached: pen.png (99x125, 28K)

Technology has already ruined us and no one cares.

botox

Oh yeah, loved seeing that faggot spammed on /v/ while I just wanted to discuss fucking videogames.
It was better than boomer/zoomer and *ahem*, I guess.

Fuck Black Mirror for all the damage it did to the reputation of researchers working on anything relevant. Do these idiots know how much more difficult it is to find funding for important research projects than for shitty hollywood productions? It doesn't help most people who provide funding are somewhat clued normies yet they think watching it makes them high brow, as well as screaming "TECHNOLOGY WILL RUIN US!" while typing on their greasy brand new iPhones.
Even IF the top people on BCIs decide to do an ambitious project funding will likely never appear, for universities don't do large ambitious projects and companies want nothing to do with risky investments.
I know high bandwidth BCIs are the future but its depressing to know I can't get into the field as there's no one serious. Also, they're very likely to be banned by governments as soon as rumors appear. What country would like its citizens to live *elsewhere* where they don't get paid anything *real* and so they can't be *taxed* on it?

*MWAH*

I'm dissapointed that I've seen the full image of this before

lol

>when your daughter keeps sucking

Attached: 1539019594689.webm (444x360, 2.06M)

recommend us something better that BM with the same thematic then, user! would love to see what is better in your opinion!

i felt so bad for his mom. what a shit kid

That is actually a girl, stop it with your tranny fetish.

I only watched two seasons and until now, it was mostly about few particular retards who can't into technology getting their lives ruined rather than mankind in general. So, the answer is no.

>judges 4 seasons of unrelated episodes by a pilot episode

>TECHNOLOGY GOOD. BUT WHAT IF TECHNOLOGY BAD?!