Why can't Windows ever be fucking idle?

Why can't Windows ever be fucking idle?

Attached: img_5acca2e81303b.png (642x383, 49K)

because you're too fucking stupid to even use winshit
see
>chromeme
>cortana
>skype
>antimalware service

That would mean you're not seeding. When you have the best torrent client on the planet (uTorrent 2.2.1) why would you not be seeding?

It's called hibernation sweetie.
You are clearly actively using the system, therefore how can it be idle?

>cortana
r u kidding me

Works on my machineā„¢

Attached: Capture.png (1094x279, 66K)

Install Gentoo.

Unused disk activity is wasted disk activity.

>skype
>cortana
>dropbox
>chrome
Purge.

get a ssd you idiot

>falling for the SSD meme

>has Chrome and Skype running
>asks why Windows is not able to "idle"
what is going on today? Is it retard day or something?

Attached: 1540794122439.jpg (218x265, 22K)

that's ram you nigger

>just compensate for slow software with better hardware

Attached: a-jew-a-sneaky-jew-megan-jew-epic-jew-lord-6163022.png (500x461, 55K)

How do Yo know permanently kill cortana?

it's mostly idle, except for startup, updates, and defender bullshit
those three things above trigger such unbelievably massive disk thrashing that it's unusable on anything but SSD or very specific RAID setups
I have no idea how microsoft managed to fuck up so bad it does this

>what is a search engine?

because your fucking retarded
I have changed exactly nothing in windows

Attached: wraw.png (1168x576, 52K)

Looks like you might need a bigger disk.

that's everything in your entire unused life

Since you retards complained about Windows 8 waking up your computers overnight for maintenance and updates, Windows 10 now does ALL THE SHIT the moment you log in every morning.
Your welcome.

>cortana
kek
>skype
kek

though it is saying that the system is at 100% when none of the shit in this pic seem to be even close to that, so it may be something else on windows like superfetch or windows search

Windows 10 ADHD? Run ritalin.exe.

this, unironically

So the system is so shit it can't run properly on hdd?

It's either indexing, defragmenting, virus scanning or updating, all of which are easily disabled.

Attached: DvGw1mIVsAArWN6.jpg (814x1200, 69K)

cute girl

/thread

>net.exe stop superfetch
you're welcome
also
net.exe stop windowssearch

Guaranteed it's Telemetry/.NET Optimization/Windows Defender.

Microsoft simply gave up on older PCs for Windows 10, especially those without SSDs. Windows 10 is designed especially for connected standby devices (i.e. tablets), which can run maintenance tasks while the screen is off, much like a smartphone. Since that condition never happens on a desktop or laptop PC, all that shit ends up running while you use the PC. Windows 8 had a feature that could have remedied this, by waking up the computer from hibernation, but they got rid of that after ``people'' (control freaks) complained about their computers waking up.

btw people.
can I ask you guys on how to get my pc up and running again?

Any system is shit when dealing with slow storage Windows 10 isn't the only one, unless you think taking 30 min to update packages is acceptable in Linux

>windows is using 2.72 GB of RAM on idle

Attached: lollll.png (298x289, 160K)

Scans your disk to update your marketing profile

If people learned how to use exclusion folders windows defender wouldnt be such a fucking bitch.

>step away from laptop running windows
>return 10 minutes later
>the fans are whirring like crazy, the temps are around 85 C
>enter task manager
>it stops instantly
What the FUCK does it do whenever I'm not looking?

Disable SuperFetch, that's the cause of this on every boot.

holy fuck i thought i was going crazy
i'm glad i'm not the only one, what the fuck
at least that shit's contained in a VM, mother of cancer

>I wish my RAM was unused and wasted money

I think if they had less RAM, it'd use less RAM. I think Linux even does this too, though not to that level of WTF.

because the spying is real. what did you think? want a quiet hard drive? install linux

Install LTSB and set telemetry to basic. You'll trick microshaft into thinking your computer is a cash register and they'll set you on the botnet's lowest priority.

>copy some random files, but make sure to not show it in task manager
>WHY IS WINDOWS USING MY DISK RREEEEEEEE

holy shit dude, that's horrible

Telemetry has nothing to do with it, this is caused by SuperFetch running on boot up. LTSB also doesn't include that but don't conflate the two.

my 5400 rpm hdd takes any update in less than 10 minutes and barely can run Windows. You get it? Laptop designed specifically to run Windows can't run Windows.

OYYYY VEYYYY GOY THANK YAHWEH THAT YOU SPENT ALL THAT GOOD GOY POINT SHEKELS ON ME RAM

It's also why SSD's don't have this problem, superfetch is 'disabled' by default on them.

>windows using 1/5th of your RAM, and it's 16gb

Did you bother to check what files are being read/written to in resource monitor?

>he does it for free
that's a well documented issues, look it up and you'll see thousands of complaints about it, try harder shlomo

>Laptop designed specifically to run Windows
Just because an OEM buys a license to ship Windows with their laptop doesn't make it "designed specifically to run Windows".

If it's a well-documented issue you can show which process is actually using up the IO instead of sorting by ram, disinfo shill. God, you fossturds are pathetic.

Tixati is the best.

Look up any problem and you'll find thousands of complaints about it. Look up problems with some product you absolutely love and had zero issues with, you'll find problems. There exists NO product or service on the planet that is without issues, that just isn't how it works.

I'll give you some time, I can see from here your mind is blown.

>it's windows fault my pc is from 2010

kys

Attached: file.png (763x924, 75K)

Where does the rare Deepwater Jew fit on this list?

Well ok your linux distro can make an HDD seem less like garbage, still doesn't solve the fact the HDD is garbage for OS use

That's the built-in antimalware in Windows 10. It totally sucks.

>looking it up for linux still brings up mostly windows
who's a good goyim ? you are ! yes you are !

Attached: file.png (764x898, 66K)

>a more popular operating system gets more results on a general search engine
>this is apparently signs to user that the popular operating system is bad, instead of the fact that search engines can't handle relative size in queries
this entire discussion is going over your head because you're an actual mouthbreather

Wow you really proved to me you have a legitimate issue instead of disinfo shilling to make your your crap OS look better.

or maybe it's because linux doesn't have this issue you autistic nigger, here's something people do have trouble with on linux, and not a single windows result
but do keep on coping and exercising that damage control
good argument

Attached: file.png (760x922, 69K)

WRONG, LTSB WITH superfetch enabled will have LESS disk usage than standard wankers 10. Microsoft has even bragged about taking screenshots of your desktop every 5 minutes and sending that to their servers as part of (((((telemetry))))).

Your shit is fucked.

ikr i just wanna lie next to her and frot until we both cum and then fall asleep while cradling her head on my arm

You can't

Attached: 1521407237263.png (614x604, 18K)

you can't
i-i was just pretending !

>disable and remove cortana
Just hit on her and she'll ghost you.

Call it fat?

If you paint a PC black does it run faster or stop working?

turn off super fetch you fucking retard

>LTSB
>Superfetch
What's it like being retarded?

Use a SSD instead of a HDD

Why are Wincucks always saying muh OS is the best but they deal with shit like this?

A windows PC is never idle. Fuck it.. worst development environment ever made.

>despite having it explained to be dozens of times
>i am STILL too much of a fucking retard to understand what a disk cache is
Absolute state, etc.

How can you possibly be this fucking stupid but never have decapitated yourself with an envelope or something? Of course nobody cares about your nothing OS.

why don't you try sorting the disk tab to most used to least used.

>has a mechanical drive in 2019
Anyone who has 100% drive usage at just a few MB/s of usage is rocking an HDD. It's 100% because your drive is fucking slow and takes a long time to respond.

Unless you are using a *buntu or Fedora linux also requires some tweaking to make the end user experience sensible and not stupid. Even then everyone likes to tweak their OS to be "just so" and that inherently means fucking about.

>and not a single windows result
>windows 7 - Connect multiple WiFi networks ...
>Fix: Windows 10 will not connect to WIFI ...
>Can't bridge WIFI and ethernet, because wireless ...

It's some kind of glitch. I've reinstalled a Windows a couple of times over the years because of it. Obviously your system can handle way more data throughput than that; Windows is just fucking up

>why doesn't the botnet ever stop
Microcucked

Your hard drive is dying.

Remove Cortana.*
It's only user that's disabled.

You can disable cortana and i've done it in the past, but it automatically gets enabled again after windows update

Running ltsc, 900mb ram used idle 0% everything else
Don't blame the OS when you are the issue

kek

It's not a glitch. The way Windows 10 measures drive activity is how long it takes the drive to respond.
Mechanical drives have long response times, so it goes to 100% usage really easily if it isn't accessing sequential data, because it is having to wait on I/O.
It's a pretty fair way of measuring usage. I'm sure some people will complain but using percentage of the drive's theoretical throughput isn't really fair either when you're wondering why your computer is acting slow to respond and the drive usage only shows 5%, but it's having to seek all over the fucking drive for this one application that's blocking I/O of other processes.

Teamos makes these custom build of windows 10 without cortana, antimalware, Skype, store, edge, telemetry and all other windows 10 bullshit. You won't be able to update windows though (its a feature, seriously). If you are paranoid that those build might send shits to teamos, wireshark it.

How else can we spy on your preferences so we can sell the data to marketing companies goy?

just slap some red and blue led

>chromeme
something winshit is going to adopt, rest are built into windows and should not fuck you up
>defending windows 10
yikes

install gentoo

It can't spy on you if it is idling.

Attached: 1485085533460.png (669x813, 776K)

It's time to go back...

Attached: Capture.jpg (1661x755, 225K)