I thought this was normal???

When you're searching for something on the internet you think a few pages ahead, right? You have an idea of where you'll click to arrive at your destination?
>Be me
>Do what I described above
>archetypal zoomer nephew looks at me in amazement and says I browse the internet fast as Hell
Do normies literally search and click as they go?

Attached: Zoomer nephew .png (434x327, 32K)

>that zoomer who thinks he's superior to others because he can use a search engine better than a child

We're 5 years apart

Are you saying you skip to e.g. page 3 of Google results before you start actually looking at the hits?

>op is so consistently bad at searching he has become used to skipping a few pages for the result he wanted

Attached: 1542928538823.gif (362x345, 3M)

No, I mean I will know what kind of site to look for and what kind of links that site will probably contain
Puppy

If your nephew is above 10 and does not internally filter hits by looking at the url and sample text he probably has mental retardation

>people don't actively plan for every possible scenario that might come up at the start of every year

Lmao, do you just live life as it is out of the box? Might as well put yourself back in the box and go to sleep

>not knowing everything and searching for information on the internet instead of chronic shitposting.

>18 year old is HYPER FAST SEARCHER compared to a 13 year old

>google: "shit"
>click 298 pages to see that one Youtube video
>zoomer nephew is amazed

You are all retarded

>I browse the internet fast as Hell

Congratz user, you can google something faster than a little kid.

Attached: 1545982981292.jpg (800x450, 45K)

>No, I mean I will know what kind of site to look for and what kind of links that site will probably contain

Give an example,
because I have no clue what you're trying to brag about here.

>do normies
Ask yourself, faggot.

>normie
>google
>zoomer
>wojak
the absolute state of Jow Forums

Do you mean you have a discerning eye or intuition for which links will give you what you want? That just comes with years of experience of browsing the web.

>not entering the ip address directly

Attached: serious_pepe.jpg (236x235, 10K)

>not just communicating with the server directly
>he doesn't have a firm TLS handshake

Sage this fucking shit already, literally retards making threads. I can't believe some people is able to make this kind of bullshit.

I literally do not own a computer. I communicated this message using a morse key. I have memorised the entire TCP/IP standards and can now communicate with machines as I do with humans. I once posted the gnu/linux copypasta using nothing but a frayed copper wire, a car battery, and an exposed internet backbone cable.

kids mostly use phones, they don't even know how to use desktops/laptops

What is a bookmark or just typing the uri.

+BAsed

Search engines are pretty fucking useless if you want to find anything beyond your most basic of knowledge. The internet does not house a good bulk of man's knowledge, moreover it only really contains the dust on the cover of the book that is man's knowledge. If someone were to go around putting book after book on the internet to freely browse and actually have the bulk of man's knowledge on it, they would be quickly sued for copyright infringement and serve years of prison time because of it. If you have yet to gather all potentially useful data that is available on the internet for your understanding, you haven't even scratched the surface of human understanding.

What you get here is a collaboration of ignorant opinions and biases that will lead you to nowhere. So I would honestly really like to ask you, what the fuck were you trying to look up, and with what information did you poison that child's mind with?