What chair does Jow Forums use?

What chair does Jow Forums use?
I've used pic related for like 7 years and im so tired of this piece of shit

>inb4 that picture of when a chair has impaled someones ass

Attached: Markus-Chair-Main.jpg (640x428, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/AmazonBasics-HL-002565-Mid-Back-Mesh-Chair/dp/B00IIFW2L4
hon.com/chairs/nucleus
amazon.com/Flash-Furniture-Mid-Back-Swivel-Flip-Up/dp/B00KUPS3JU
reddit.com/r/Wellthatsucks/comments/5wmpz3/when_your_chairs_compressed_air_blows_up_and/
amazon.com/VANBOW-Reclining-Office-Chair-Retractable/dp/B07H7HR78L/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

IKEA MILLBERGET

Attached: millberget-swivel-chair-black__0470187_PE612589_S4.jpg (500x500, 13K)

Attached: serveimage.jpg (900x900, 37K)

Ι used to use a stool for years then changed to OP chair and it's heavenly

Absålutäly bääsed

What's the difference between that and a malkolm?

buy a normal person chair.

Attached: 0d39c7f70a85c47f49192b6081d18181--office-chairs-office-furniture.jpg (273x350, 9K)

Goodwill poverty-tier

Attached: IMG_20181229_153424.jpg (4160x3120, 2.06M)

I just bought a 911 dispatcher tier chair from BTOD for around $300. Over the top padding, lumbar support, etc. It was hard finding anything with proper support that could handle more than 220lbs. I'm 6'6" and 90% of chairs if seen are for people sub 200lbs and shorter than 6'2".

Currently sitting on a bullshit IKEA $60 chair I bought forever ago.

im using a swedish gaymer chair called arozzi vernazza.
its okay, the head pillow is really nice.

Attached: Vernazza-black-2.jpg (1150x2048, 101K)

>amazon.com/AmazonBasics-HL-002565-Mid-Back-Mesh-Chair/dp/B00IIFW2L4
Am I going to regret buying this dirt cheap chair?

for 68 burgers, maybe not if it's the right size for you

go for ikea dirt cheap chair.

I just want a chair that's comfy that has arms that fold up to get the fuck out of the way so I can masturbate/fuck around with my guitar freely.

Any suggestions boys?

Also, fuck synthetic leather chairs. I need to replace the one I have now because it's fucking peeling and shedding strips of black shit everywhere.

This bad boy with a pillow that I have to fluff and flip every now and then.

Attached: set-of-wooden-chairs.jpg (1920x2560, 381K)

Attached: secretlab-omega-2018.jpg (800x600, 37K)

I feel like gaming chairs are the best for coding honestly. They are comfy, provide back support, and are overall pretty good for sitting in for 8+ hours a day.

Attached: pepe_computer.jpg (1000x800, 301K)

That's a carseat mate, it's a fashion choice for gaylords. If your job has you sitting, buy a proper chair from someone like Herman miller. Not that a car seat isn't designed to sit in, but it's not for a desk.

Attached: 1521038323854.jpg (175x231, 15K)

a chair where you have to always lean forward because there is 0 back support? I have one of pic related at work, and it's garbage. I always have to lean forward, because leaning back is simply not an option.

Attached: herman_miller_chair.jpg (1425x1425, 211K)

hon.com/chairs/nucleus

Got you senpai

Attached: 1535679201133.jpg (1024x769, 127K)

I would honestly burn that chair if I saw one irl. It's haunted.

steelcase leap v2

Sitting in this right now. Took a week or so to get adjusted but it's so comfy to sit in for 8+ hrs and I don't get neck pain like I did with my ikea chair. Found mind used for $200 from an office depot.

Attached: file.jpg (498x498, 27K)

Can I get a quick rundown on that chair?

>hon.com/chairs/nucleus
I use this chair
how anally fucked am I, Jow Forums?

An embody.

I am not sure why that link posted, disregard please

Secretlabs chairs look so good. Hows the quality/comfort?

Same here. Excellent chair

there was a bomb in his chair

It has an extra feature that allows the hydraulic piston to tongue punch your fartbox for extra productivity

Chinese lady had a cheap compressed air piston explode and it went all the way into her upper torso (supposedly). She dead.

Serious answers only please

A racing chair thing, but it was only $75. It's actually pretty comfortable, even if it will inevitably fall apart in six months based on the cost. I wanted to try one though and I might spend money on a good one next time.

Attached: 7530c410-cedf-460d-8c30-63008cb49c92.jpg (1100x1100, 94K)

I need some recommendations! I'm looking for a new chair, something in the $300-700 range. Hoping for something more office style with adjustable arms, height, and tilt. Needs great back support and a cushion that wont wear down quickly, a headrest would also be a great plus as I often fall asleep in my chair on accident. Open to leather or mesh, I use a worksmart managers chair at home and a work provided herman miller aeron at the office.

YES DO NOT GET THIS CHAIR WORST CHAIR MADE

amazon.com/Flash-Furniture-Mid-Back-Swivel-Flip-Up/dp/B00KUPS3JU

this is a good chair

>hydraulic
Enjoy your exploding ass.

Can we get a chair power ranking going?

Economy Tier:
IKEA

Mid-Tier:
Secretlab
SteelCase

High-Tier:
???

Overpriced/Meme Tier:
Herman-Memer
Those bouncy exercise balls

Best bang for your buck wrt gaming chairs IMO. It's like the perfect office/work/gaming chair and can fit into any environment because they don't style them for gaymers

It looks like another racing chair clone, what differentiates it?

it has an omega symbol on it lmao

Overpriced != you can't afford it. HM is market leader in ergonomic chairs for a reason

>hates Herman Miller
What’s it like being a plebe?

It's not a personal opinion it's fact if you bothered to research before trying to rank something you know nothing about

>I don’t like Ferraris because they sit too low
You are a plebe, and your opinion is laughable.

Yeah so again, not my personal opinion. If you're interested you can check out the SEC filings or Hoovers to see where HM sits among chair companies. Go make a blog if you want to list your favorite chairs but don't expect your rankings list to be reposted when it's inaccurate kek

CHINK'D

>just because it's expensive and I like it means it's good
i bet you would pay 1k for nano and then post here how nano is better than vim.

Reupholstered, maybe some armrests, some casters, and you're looking at maximum comfy.

Look at big and tall office chairs from layzboy.

I'm a 6'5 300lb fatty and have never found an office chair so comfortable.

This post is the truth: It was an ultra cheap chair. The air piston for raising/lowering failed, and fired into her like a bullet since there's like 80 psi in there and there was almost nothing between her ass and the piston. She died very quickly.
Don't buy cheap Chinese chairs.

not to derail this, but this is apparently fake as per plebbit

reddit.com/r/Wellthatsucks/comments/5wmpz3/when_your_chairs_compressed_air_blows_up_and/

It was a comfy chair at some point, but it's not really suited for bunching over and staring at the 2-pixel front sight post of an AK to hit an enemy soldier @ 300 yards. I need a replacement before too long.

You need glasses or a bigger screen.

Attached: _20181230_013855.jpg (500x633, 57K)

WE have something simialr at work but for some fucking reason theres no adjustment for reclining stiffness nor is there a lock for recline angle so its permanely at 90 degrees all day and if i try to lean back the chair rolls back because of the permanent tension thats unadjustable

I have this chair and one thing is preventing me from loving it: the lumbar cushion
I fucking cannot get it to sit right. I feel like it's pushing my lower back out WAY too far, and if I lean back to use the headrest I feel it putting a lot of pressure on my spine. My lower back usually has to crack like a motherfucker when using both pillows. How do you fare with that?

it's not shit

I have ikea Markus, I have no doubt there are better chairs out there, but for me it's good enough. I don't think about my chair, I don't think about if it's uncomfortable or comfortable, it just doesn't register in my awareness at all. in other words, it's comfortable enough to sit on for large amounts of time without causing any discomfort.

Attached: Steelcase Gesture front angle.jpg (1500x1393, 123K)

Just get yourself used control room/operator chair, they are designed for 24/7 use and are indestructible in home use

Kinnarps 6000

Attached: 6244n342.jpg (675x675, 28K)

>Kinnarps 6000
It good?

Yeah, it's good quality because mine is used and many years old but still works great, and everything is adjustable including back height, back angle, seat forward position, seat angle, seat height, armchair height, neck height, neck angle, and damper tension

Any comfy chair that can handle my 150kg self?

>tfw fell for a gayming chair meme
>this piece of shit is falling apart after JUST 1 year of use
>soft plastic covers on elbow supports have fractures
>seat cover fractured as well (not as bad as elbow supports, but still noticeable) + went apart at the seams (despite the fact that i used additional cover on the seat)
>constant squealing noises, despite lubricating
>head cushion is so uncomfortable that i had to remove it to avoid literal pain in the neck
>tfw that piece of shit was €160

This is what i get for being a brainlet.

I had that, it was fine for three-four years but the fake leather started to peel off in less than year. Also the back support is only held by the (plastic) hand rests, and it will start to crack/break over the time. I think it took year to the crack to start, then from there on it got worse and worse. I used strong zip-ties to keep it together which gave it year or two extra life-span but in the end it just fell apart completely. Now that I think about it, I liked it better when the back started to lean back/break than when I got it brand new(at first it felt like I was leaning forward).

Then I got pic related(jysk tamdrup), I like it but for 150€ (on sale, normally way more) the quality is disappointing(it just doesn't feel solid, and sometimes makes weird noises like its gonna break). But hey at least its comfy

Attached: 40kdf9aalt121.jpg (751x1024, 49K)

I got this chair from office depot years ago and it's been fine. I've really been wanting some that reclines enough to sleep in though. Anyone have something like amazon.com/VANBOW-Reclining-Office-Chair-Retractable/dp/B07H7HR78L/ ? The racer style doesnt't look very comfortable.

Attached: 494173_p_realspace_mfmc400_bonded_leather_multifunction_managerial_chair.jpg (549x900, 48K)

I cut the legs on my desk and sit on the floor. I think its super comfy but if I have a normie friend over they always think its the strangest thing.

Attached: 05-62074_Zabuton_Purple_B_3cd6289e-c169-47b4-a5f1-d2b29fb1d828.jpg (2000x2000, 205K)

Surprisingly comfy.

Attached: Screenshot 2018-12-30 at 11.48.43.png (462x672, 194K)

Has anyone tried Cosm from HM? How does it compare to Aeron?

pic related is my chair.

it's pretty comfy, can't really sit cross legged in it.

but my major complaint seems to be like there is a lot of play in the seat pan depth adjust so when i curl my legs in, it always seems like the seat depth gets pushed in. not sure if it's just my chair or if it's just designed to be really easy like that.

Attached: b2c_3x4crop.jpg (1200x900, 72K)

i alternate between a herman-memer chair and a bouncy ball - am I the ultimate meme?

I'm feeling really uncomfortable right now
thanks

Was looking for a chair with simple straight back, couldn't find any. So I ordered pic related.

Attached: Mountbatten.jpg (800x600, 77K)

you sound like you literally have a broken back.

how can you not lean back in the HM chair you retard.?

it just came out the only people that have it literally work for office chair supply companies. you can order one in black but that only started recently any custom one is like 3month build time still because they just came out of the factory.

its basically just a redesigned aeron thou to look more modern.. fact shroud has a aeron now might mean HM start making gamer focused aerons thou in other colors and shit. wouldn't be suprized if ESL or EGL or some esports team partners with them fairly soon. thou they are like 3x the price of other gamer chairs.

Attached: IMG_20181230_151527.jpg (2208x4608, 1.8M)

Attached: 6332185_orig.jpg (533x800, 152K)

Its by design, memory foam takes the shape of the pressure you apply to it. If you sit normally (ass on seat, no legs underneath) it will mimic the shape of your behind for max ergonomics

The best anti-semite chair

Attached: image.jpg (3562x3561, 2.88M)

I've been using ex-office chairs that are already ~8 years old, but quality. I think its still got another few years left and i picked it up for $20 since an office was closing down. I'd never buy another shitty chinesisum or ikea junk chair again after sitting in something well made.

anyone got a clutch chair?
hows the comfort/quality??

Comfy

Attached: 20181227_123602.jpg (4032x1960, 1.92M)

Nice ergonomic chair for tall people? I'm 6'3

The strength of a Herman Miller chair is in the butt not in the back... you are supposed to be doing office tasks not watching movies with them and I dont think there is anything more comfortable to sit in the market truth be told. However if you want to use them like a tv armchair you will need to buy a headrest just like a did and problem solved.

Attached: file.png (449x401, 200K)

aah, good ol taburete

I own that chair, wasn’t trolling. The quality is great, although I have had to lubricate mine a couple of times to stop it from squeaking. Build quality is outstanding and adjustability is very nice. Lumbar support pillow is bigger and better than most other “race style” chairs, and the neck pillow is great as well. I’m 6’4” 210lbs and the back rest of the chair actually meets the back of my head at the very top.

> Nice ergonomic chair for tall people? I'm 6'3
See

KAB Seating ACS Executive, can fall asleep in it and more comfortable than a couch. Price around 1000-2000e depending on fabric and country.

Attached: Kab-Executive_ACS-600.jpg (600x600, 118K)

wooden

For a cheaper one I have the flash furniture mesh chair from Amazon and it's been good for the last 6 months or so.

I got one of these, black without the neck support bit. Love this chair,

especially since it was free.

clean your room, disgusting

if you lean back in an HM you will have trouble typing on a keyboard at all, because it's going to lean back with you.

ITT
gayming chairs

I saw this beauty on post-christmas sale today and ordered it
not even kidding

Attached: 4142636_2_f[1].jpg (512x986, 55K)