Using windows

>using windows
OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: firefox_2018-12-30_00-06-44.jpg (1020x920, 168K)

>REEEEE FUCK EVERYONE
cringed

>executing random shit can lead to security problems
shocker

based

Why doesn't twitter just report this user to the authorities and help the fbi arrest him?

Attached: .png (680x521, 94K)

Its not twitters fault that Microsoft as the current owners of Github decides to deal with this in the worst possible manner:
Deciding that the full blunt force the Streisand effect is the solution to somebody finding a exploit and honoring their bounty terms(including amount of days before release)

This isn't as much a crime as its in the Public Best interest, and it saddens me that the party involved(Microsoft) decided to take a shortcut and just go on the Prisoners Dilemma towards the worst outcome.

MS is the "good guy" now. They won't arrest a hacker, especially when he is a tranny.

All trannies in tech deserve the bullet

>finds vulnerability in software
>doesn't exploit any system without consent
>"Oi!!! WHERE IS YOUR CMP LOiCENSE M8! WACK HIS PEEPEE AND ARREST THAT BLOAK!"

Attached: 1545036749091.jpg (300x225, 13K)

At least windows has video games.

This isn't exactly a massive problem, unless an application is storing sensitive data in plain view in files banking on the administrative privilege to keep it private.

I'm sure he meant fuck microshit for taking down the github account instead of patching the bug and thanking him for helping them find a bug.

Of course microshaft doesn't want to patch security days, there put it there so NSA can use them

Why are you quoting everyone?
When everyone has completely different argument and angles?

zero days*

It's kinda clear why his github got taken down.
He sperged out and tried to sell the exploit, then made that angry twitter post and released it into the wild.
He thought his exploit was hot shit but no one cared, not even criminal hackers.

Isn't that the guy who was bragging on twitter how no one on "le deep web" would pay for his exploit? Cringed

>i found yet another bug on wangblows
>reeee, notice me!
is this the same ugly suicidal tranny from earlier this year that ranted about mico&soft not fondling his boipussy for finding yet another bug on winblows?

>critical security on a single system by using filesystem permissions
no. if you want your shit protected encrypt it
>but what about system files
the malware can just pop up a UAC prompt and 99% of users will allow it anyway

>the malware can just pop up a UAC prompt and 99% of users will allow it anyway
If giving administrator permission was taken as a serious thing and not just as a annoyance to say yes to Windows would be so better off in terms of malware infections

oh, I guess I missunderstood the events.

Even though it turned out for the best I still I don't know what rule did he break in order to get b& from github, it seems that microshaft is using their github powers to silence people.

You obviously don't understand the implications of privilege escalation exploits and how it can completely break a security model allowing access to entire systems, networks and institutions.
Thought every operating system has their fair amount of similar undisclosed exploits and nothing can be done about it so...

theres tons of shit like this already
nothing new, tranny should anhero

breaking news, tranny is mentally ill

>MsiAdvertiseProduct
Literally can't make this shit up

Attached: 1464007458336.png (400x300, 199K)