Why didn't you buy a $1200.00 (+ tax) iphone. Look at poor Apple, they won't meet their sales targets now

techcrunch.com/2018/12/29/citi-slashes-sales-outlook-for-iphone-xs-max-by-nearly-half/

Why didn't you buy a $1200.00 (+ tax) iphone. Look at poor Apple, they won't meet their sales targets now.

Attached: craplel.png (2226x1368, 1.32M)

iTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1538916319614.gif (540x304, 1.86M)

Fpbp

Iphone 8 is worth it but the rest therafter is shit. Fuck no home button.

Based and firstpilled.

Based

very based

Attached: 1510118725075.jpg (1920x2164, 1.09M)

Pricing them at $1000+ was idiotic. I just bought a smartphone that is nearly as nice for literally $100.

Probably a stretch... i’d believe “nearly” if you said $500

Absolutely based.

Even if it was "that good" is just too much. People just can't spend that much casually. It's the same reason expensive consoles fail every generation when they're priced over $400.

$600 for a flagship was more or less reasonable. $800 is stretching it but still bearable, $1000+ no fucking way

i could understand if it was just the iphone x that was expensive, and then the xs dropped in price, but they didn’t do that.

they may have pushed iphone buyers to three year cycles or to android.

I had an iphone 6 and held it until now to get in iphone 8, which dropped in price this september. Major upgrade, touch id is much faster, the phone is way faster. But the improvement from 8 to X and X to XS is much less than 6 to 8 and the price jump is huge. Plus the lack of touch id sucks, and the resulting movement of the “control center” to the top right (making a one handed swipe up with the thumb to access it impossible) actually makes the phones LESS useful to me. I can put my thumb on the home button as I grab it out of my pocket making it unlocked before I ever even look at the screen, face id can’t mimic that.

Blu vivo xl 4, and yes the camera and screen aren't as good, but the rest is a pretty close match. It's a big ass phone with plenty of RAM and storage

Agreed

At these prices you either have to be rich or Gay to buy apple

>iShit
Found your problem.

The only reason I am holding onto iphone is because it automatically encrypts messages via imessage with other iphone users. Reality is most people can’t be fucked to download a secure messaging app.

For actually power use I have my desktop. The iphone is for casual shit.

>interacting with iphone using untermensch
yikes

Its the reality of the world man. I live in the real world, I can wish everybody was Jow Forums but it wont make it so.

looked the same as the previous gen. nobody will know i upgraded

i found that the extra screen area on the x/xs and just having to look at the phone to unlock it to be much better than having the touch id.

I never would even use the screen size. When I watch video its usually just informational video and the phone is locked in vertical mode (I record video horizontally of course). If I need a to watch a video where screen size is nice, I don’t watch it on a phone at all.

*sips* ahhh 4s, now THAT was a phone

Don't you folks use whatsapp or something?

This happens every quarter for 20 years
Trash talk Apple just before earnings announcement
Stock goes down
Earnings announcement, surprise, all trash talk was wrong
Stock goes up
It's a reverse pump and dump
SEC should investigate
many such cases
sad

Attached: 1520038937150.jpg (400x291, 23K)

>$1000+ no fucking way
What's your opinion on the Note 9? Seems to me like that is the one device out there actually worth the extortionate price tag.

Americans use SMS as discussed in countless threads for the past decade. iMessage seamlessly integrates into the SMS app so a lot of people have ended up using it.