Be me

>be me
>Linux master race
>father runs window 10
>it only gets worse Jow Forums,
>mother has a mac book pro 2013
>always lecture her on why they are a waste of money and why Linux/windows is a better alternative
>she never listens and says "It's good for what I use it for" i.e, document writing, web surfing, studying,etc. even though you can do all of those on PC or better, do it on Linux for free!
>father uses windows for gaming and torrenting so I guess he can get away with it (although he could use wine)

Help bros I nee to convince my family to turn to Linux.
I already have the operating systems in mind (zorin, elementary and deepin)

Pic very related

Attached: 1545450310710s.jpg (250x161, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

puppylinux.com/,
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>This thread again

thanks for remembering me, but no one really answered my question

Attached: 1420100070807.png (425x251, 197K)

>help me manipulate my family into making their lives harder
Fuck you, you pice of shit.

>Help bros I nee to convince my family to turn to Linux.
God, but I pity your family.
It must be like living with a vegan or a religious zealot.

just wipe their computers and install linux. since windows and mac spy on you and invade your privacy you can claim self defense

I know windows does, but does mac really spy? god, as if the os wasn't shitty enough
wtf is a zooalot

wew lad

send me a dikc pickture

kill yourself retarded autistic faggot

dude just fuck off, I use debian on my laptop but kill yourself

based and redpilled
faggot cunt

>zorin, elementary and deepin
Those are the worst 3 options in the world of linux.
At least go mint or straight up ubuntu lts.

Attached: 1546089487703.jpg (633x634, 107K)

why? don't know about elementray, but both zorin and deein are based of ubuntu

What OS are you running?

>using a distro that's based on a distro that's based on a distro that's based on a distro
nigger what

Attached: 20181229_183401.jpg (658x658, 228K)

Deepin is confirmed Chinese spyware.

zorin is based on ubuntu, ubuntu is based of debian, debian is based of the linux kernal and gnu tools

That's literally what I just said

no it's fucking not, if you have a problem with anonymous tips sent to cnzz about your screen size to help user eexperience on essentily a web app, thten fucking go rouge and kill yourself

nigga wat

Nicely googled their dumb ass excuse.
You're better off using Windows or OSX you scrub

? would you mind explaining HOW it is spyware? It's open source, and it's not the os itself that has the so caled "spyware", it's the deepin store, and most people use the terminal to get aplications. Also if you think it being chinese has anything to do with it being "spyware", that's a form of racism

I fucking love racism. Every smart guy does.

Attached: 275128.jpg (557x717, 113K)

Also deepin removed CNZZ tracking

that type of racism of not trusting chinese and russian products for being chinese and rusian products is the most fucking boneleeess excuse, i do admit to being a racist homophibic bigot, but at least my reasoning is not fucking boneless

the shiny deepin or elementary app stores won't be enough anyway.
as far as looks go, you can make any DE look like windows or osx.
so why even bother with an additional layer of fucky fucky?
use plain ubuntu

>wtf is a zooalot
bitch, you have a powerful network-connected computer at your fingertips. go to dictionary dot com and enter the word and read the definition. fuck, you're this retarded and you want your family to follow your lead???

dde is powerfull enough to replicate both windows and mac os ui

It doesn't track you and it's not in the distro. It's a WEBSITE TRACKER. Whenever you visit ANY website it anonymously logs that someone visited that website. That's how website traffic is tracked. So if you visit the Deepin Store, which is actually a webpage, then it anonymously records that there was a visit. It records no identifying information whatsoever, just like all other websites. YouTube does that and you're on YouTube right now. Please educate yourself. The "App Store" is just a front for a webpage. It records a page hit when you open it and if you watch this dude's follow up video he admits he was wrong and it's a website tracker (like I said, this guy seems clueless.) I don't know what "it's from an analytics company" means. Duh? Who does their own website analytics? I don't know where you're from, but most people in the States use Google Analytics and this company provides similar services.

Just leave them alone. Windows and macshit work for them so why should they change

deepin is debian unstable based

stop

is that bad? debian based is unstable, is deepin? what if it's not? i use deepin on my laptop i dont want any problems

This cannot be true story. but if it is perhaps do work that benefits your family rather than fighting against them.

If your parents take care of their own computers be grateful for this. I gave my mom a laptop to do gmail and facebook on because she is old and it just works. If your parent take care of their own computer leave them alone

kys

Yikes

Android

andriod is linux you retard

this

Attached: snapshot_07.01.png (1920x1080, 3.3M)

it is true

OSX is objectively better for tech-illiterate people

>249
i did not have sexual relations with that woman

Why would annyone want to use anything by apple after Jobs died? I know he wasn't a programmer, just a marketer, but fore some reason apple has gone to shit after that

>android is full of viruses and malware
>and is something of a laughing stock

>android is linux
>ergo, linux is full of viruses and malware
>and is something of a laughing stock

Attached: 1533855881008.gif (219x186, 1.76M)

/music plays

stop watching leafyi know it sucks
stop what? being a fag?

Checks out - you've never had sexual relations with any woman.

wat bout ma? i came out of her, so see ya later virgo fags

>ive been in a woman
>screaming in pain
>blood everywhere
>she needed medical attention
I stand corrected.

Attached: 1540253357748.gif (128x128, 151K)

bdsm snce baby, i was chad since the beggining

install puppy OS or whatever the puppy distro is called for your mum

ok

its this one puppylinux.com/, I mean its got puppies on it how could she hate it?

Unironically kill yourself OP

why? I will live strem my deaf if i get yoour girls nudes

taking to long to cum ay?

>virus, virus, virus, virus
Source, source, source, source? I'm sure you have it.

matte, everyone that runs android has a virus, it's called P3T1T4

>Help bros
Sure, just settle down and don't convince your family to change.
People of age prefer familiarity over function and in this case, windows 10 and os x fit their needs perfectly.
There's zero reason to switch to linux. If you're so good with computers, install a pihole in the main internet acces and that's it.

> (OP)
there both a waste of money when you can get linux for free

It's not about money, retard. They have money, they don't have time. Time to deal with needless change and adapt.

>father uses windows for gaming
hey can i play cs with your dad? im LEM

he think he just plays normie shit games like 76 and wartune and other POS. dont think he'd play something like that

Attached: ohlook.jpg (543x507, 40K)

>always lecture her on why they are a waste of money and why Linux/windows is a better alternative
This is why no one likes freetards. This is the reason

>debian is based of the linux kernal and gnu tools

I've never read anything this messed up both grammatically and conceptually. Do you even manage to boot a PC on your own?

the best way to do it is:
>user my email isn't working
i don't use mac, fix it yourself
>user my game crashes
i don't use windows, fix it yourself
after a few months of it they'll either disown you or switch to linux, either way you win!

yeah it as on uefi boot but wen i instal linux on laptop u nade it legacy drum kit wa whaatt soulja boy used ti make crank that in fl studio 9 demo btw gramer us nit equil ro spelling

You know I used all os on my Mac. The reason why people don't like Linux 9/10 is because of the pretentiousness of it's users.
BUT ITS FREE
YOU'RE A SHEEP IF YOU USE ANYTHING ELSE

where will i go?

capitilitt conumerist faggot

Lol okay you got me!

Why do you want to make their lives harder? Just let them use whatever they want.

Your mom is basically using an overpriced Unix. Your dad is a gaymer and you're the autistic son.

install debian with gnome and an osx theme on your mums macbook, get all her programs on there but dont mention it. she wont even realise desu

Attached: 1545092649496.jpg (1600x1600, 452K)

Or just install elementary os, that's the only distro that tries to emulate Mac as hard as possible.

top jej

Attached: ryXa2c5.png (723x210, 10K)

>custom
>0
>download

hai defaults to 20 usd though