Why is the nigger jewish gook in charge of this pedophile website allowed to make us pass 6 captchas every single time...

why is the nigger jewish gook in charge of this pedophile website allowed to make us pass 6 captchas every single time we post?

Attached: notsofast.jpg (305x199, 25K)

Because he paid for it

fpbp
stay cucked captchalet

The island nip will hang for his crimes

Attached: gook moot.jpg (1000x782, 441K)

surely there has to be a way to stop him

>6 captchas
What have you been doing with your IP?
I only get 1 or 2 most of the times, maybe google put you on some blacklist?

Fuck off retard

Gook did nothing wrong. Google Captcha is a defective service.

>posting on Jow Forums whilst logged onto gmail

Buy it off of him

Use the noscript captcha you gigantic loser

kek, I didn't know me being logged to my jewtube account affected the captcha, makes sense now.
But seriously I can't watch youtube videos unless I comment on it, using that website without being able to comment is a pain, I don't use gmail as my real gmail address

make your own image board

Use hooktube and stop commenting

Attached: 1518804719280.png (704x540, 270K)

I used to use noscript but found umatrix way more complete, gonna look into it again cause it legit takes 2min to do the all the fucking captcha
I'm using ublock and umatrix, but I have the google/Jow Forums cookies accepted here or captcha won't even work

If you post that image on Jow Forums you'll get banned. rly makes u think

>t. commie poorfag
Get fucked peasant

>hooktube
lol those "trending" videos

Anyway, can't get botnet algorithm recommended videos and new music if I don't let them collect all my viewing habits, I actually gain more from the botnet than the botnet gains from me.
And I'm addicted to commenting, sometimes I comment even before watching the video.

I use umatrix and ublock too, only get one or two captchas, probably because I'm logged in to google account

>But seriously I can't watch youtube videos unless I comment on it, using that website without being able to comment is a pain
Zoomers are the fucking worst. Vlog culture is cancer.

I have vlog culture, but there's some interesting channels, I try to keep away from the cancerous ones

Prease you must not be lacist
you are bad man for lacism

hate*

What possible use could AI have for identifying chimney's?

what about Jow Forums v2? aka Jow Forums

you don't have to be here...

Fucking hell, I have to spend like 60 seconds clicking images every time I post, enough is enough.
I just counted, I had to click 22 times to pass this captcha. Fuck this shit.

Offer him a 6 figure lump sum and he may hand it over to you

If I get more than two captchas to solve, I simply don't post.

So what? It's not like you have anything better to do.

That's the thing, I want to post, but I just don't anymore. I've noticed all boards in general having less threads and comments, and I wonder if this is one the main causes
It's fucking ridiculous

It also encourages shorter and dumber replies since it's not such a pain if you can't get it through, compared to a well thought and written reply.

Data gathering duh

weird,i cant say that i had to

And so we buy a pass $$$ it's almost like this site was sold by moot and is a business now

Attached: pele-escape-to-victory-victory-1981-efa66n.jpg (640x439, 66K)

use sound captcha

I refuse to believe this site with over 200k users doesn't have a single relatively successful businessman who hates gookmoot, why the fuck hasn't anyone bought it from him yet?

>every single time we post?
but thats fucking wrong though, you're making that shit up

maybe like every 8th captcha I am asked to keep selecting pictures that match. its frustrating but its certainly not EVERY SINGLE TIME WE POST!

Is it just me? or does captcha not even require you to solve captchas for reposting.

>But seriously I can't watch youtube videos unless I comment on it
go die in a fucking fire, you are the worst type of person

Drones can drop poison gas bombs down them.

Attached: skynet_700.jpg (740x400, 248K)

Fuck you gooknigger

>pass user

Attached: good goy jewess.jpg (600x450, 114K)

Hint: use audio captcha. More forgiving, and works the first time.

audio captcha auto bans me for like 20 minutes

I used to be a retard just like you, but then I started to use Jow Forums-X and everything went better.

Attached: 1461175925326s.jpg (250x223, 7K)

>Have to get an extension just for the captcha to work acceptably
Why won't gookmoot just bring back legacy captcha?

>Have to get an extension just for the captcha to work acceptably
That's what was turning me off about it, the idea of installing an addon to get one single thing out of it, but when I started to use it I came to appreciate the other features it brings, like the cuter quick reply box, the quick sauce buttons or being redirected to an archive when I want to check dead posts.

Also, legacy captcha was/is going to be discontinued, that's why it was removed retard fren.

>legacy captcha
its on the settings retard.

No it's fucking not, it was removed at the beginning of this year you dumb faggot.

I miss legacy captcha, even with noscript clicking on images is dumb and gay

Attached: village cockman.png (304x62, 32K)

You're retarded

Seriously. Getting really tired of needing to play a minigame every time I post.

Because chris poole is a $ellout piece of shit that went to work for jewgle.

I play a different game. It's called trying to fuck up the algorithm's learning. A lot of the captchas there are image choices (ie, choose the crosswalks, bus, store front, etc) usually with 3 correct squares to choose. You can choose a 4th as well though, so always do and make sure it's not what it's looking for. You just made it a learn a little worse.

thank fren, selected 3 palm trees and 1 lightpole

Attached: boop.png (381x788, 347K)

Attached: _g_ - _go through 5 fucking sets of slow reappearing ima - Technology - 4chan - Mozilla Firefox 26_0 (600x358, 133K)

that only happens like once or twice a day for me. I've never seen anyone consistently get it

don't forget to type in 'nigger' as the second word

I also enjoy being so well investigated by google that they could create a 1:1 replica of my personality on a thumbstick

Proves how one dimensional you are, normie.

Just buy a Jow Forums pass, bro

This

Attached: 4.jpg (333x362, 72K)