Hard to steal ?

Hard to steal ?

I heard you can just throw away the sim card in it then it's yours.

Attached: Lime_S1.jpg (1200x1800, 80K)

Give it back, Jamal

You don't want a free 400$ electric scooter ?

You may take them as it's still possible

Jamal, I...

Just roll with one until no battery remains, take it back home, remove the useless part and the speed limit and you're free.

GIBJ

>I heard you can just throw away the sim card in it then it's yours.
Niggers aren't this smart therefore it is not a problem.

I can't wait until niggers figure out how to steal these. They will single handily destroy a multi billion dollar company and the jew VCs will get btfo.

Easy.
But you should have an ECU, or know how to program one.
I know only how to nigger it with third party battery and ECU in backpack

People have been stealing these for quite a while now.

Which race? Niggers would be too stupid to deal with GPS in those things.
Whites are too honest.
Hisp? Asian? Russian?

how about just lighting them on fire?

Attached: 48423162_10212639930608405_153862766677983232_n.jpg (714x960, 220K)

Motors and batteries worth something, ya know...

Your ass is worth something. That does not mean you are looking to sell it.

yeah l'd rather a niglet use it than some fat fucking slob tripping people over downtown on his scooter

fucking hell get a bicycle

Why is there so much hate in burgerland for those?

I'm in east yurop, those things are everywhere and never heard anyone talking shit about it.

I kinda understand Tesla hate, it's the new iphone that very few people can afford but with electric scooter what is there to hate?

You're not considered an adult in America if you transport yourself in anything other than a car

Western Europe here, on the weekends people just give money to their kids so they can play with these. Imagine an 8 year old going 20kph on the sidewalk or on a crowded plaza on a machine he can barely handle. I can assure you everyone who lives downtown hates them

>whites are too honest
As if you can speak for an entire race. You should see all the white trash that comes here.

>Why is there so much hate in burgerland for those?
Because the users will literally use them on the fucking road putting themselves in hazardous ways and everyone else as well.

Same thing n Western Europe, I see them littered everywhere, do you think thats right? Public space is public, not for your profit at any cost, I'd think a eastern European would understand that concept.

Attached: Dt6cicgV4AARR-U.jpg (1200x900, 288K)

Bump

Because burger adult is too heavy for these scooters, so they just tell it's a kids toy

They will know you were the last user before it went missing.

>botnet knows who you are even if you don't log on
Police has literal face pictures of bank thieves they can never find. You're talking about a company attempting to prosecute Unknown Joe for $400.

B-But ultimately, white people are to blame for black criminality! HOW DARE YOU, WHITE PEOPLE?! HOW DARE YOU?!

>Same thing n Western Europe, I see them littered everywhere, do you think thats right? Public space is public

Fully agree.
But when done properly it can save public space: less parked bicycles and less taxi's.

I think the new rule here in Amsterdam is you need a permit to offer shared vehicles.
No permit = your shit will get confiscated.

Faggot

ummm... jewish organ trafficking organizations think differently. Come here, goy! Have a heart, heh heh heh...

We are in a interesting situation. Permits or not, these companies exist without literally making profit, so destroying these scooters will not cause a problem to the company because they literally operate with magic money.

They can have a permit, the reality is the usage of these scooters is in general, highly abused. The idea of just dumping them anywhere, is also a big problem, they're always in the way of something.

>destroying these scooters will not cause a problem to the company because they literally operate with magic money.

riiiight.

Attached: main_900.jpg (900x581, 298K)

>more of those bike-share startups have gone bankrupt or consolidated, and the bicycle graveyards remain.

Found the nigger.

Attached: lime-bikes.jpg (1200x900, 283K)

Having less cars and more bikes is a great plan. But if you're just providing more bikes instead of adapting your infrastructure to make traveling by bike convenient, then you end up with a landfill of bikes.

>You don't want a free 400$ electric scooter ?
absolute filth

I took a few it's actually really easy, get one fast before they switch to V3 it would be way harder to get.
All you need is a charger and basic tools.
You can find a charger for 15$ easy.

Attached: 1539194383494.webm (638x480, 2.98M)

>tfw run over 3 Birds with my truck while i was backing out of a parking space

i don't even give a fuck, they were parket illegaly on the street right next to the curb

can they somehow find out that i destroyed them tho? the Birds were completily fucked, i had to get outside my truck because one was dragin on the tire

They'll probably file a police report to get the insurance money, I hope there wasn't a camera around.

Cameras in the handle bars of Bird scooters with the light. Likely got your plate.