It's legit? It has a point, the safest and best water is moving water and stagnant water is sort of dangerous...

mayuwater.com/

It's legit? It has a point, the safest and best water is moving water and stagnant water is sort of dangerous. Wondering if picking one up is a good idea or if there was a better healthy water solution out there.

Cheers

Attached: file.png (932x965, 1.34M)

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/healthywater/drinking/home-water-treatment/household_water_treatment.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The water that comes out of your faucet is moving.

>stagnant water is sort of dangerous
(needs citation)

snake oil

Sure, drink up friend

Attached: file.png (625x466, 491K)

wow stagnant water exposed to bacteria and living organisms is dangerous ... ?? W-o-w!!

You realise your residential water is always in a state of flow. OP got kek'd.

Another retarded invention for hipsters.
>look mom it's a little tornado in my water jug
Consider suicide for shilling such a shit product. At least the consumer-cucks from smartphone and chink general are shilling devices with a use, not this literal meme-tier tech.

Placing water in a state of flow is generally beneficial to prevent the accumulation of various toxic materials.

But this is no improvement on essentially any residential system. It's a meme magnetic spinner that looks nice.

I didn't get a chance to read more about it - how does this pretend to remineralize the water? I've been looking for a remineralization solution for a while.

>letting your water soak in some bullshit
The spinner is more dangerous than letting the water be stale for a day

same as the water coming out of mine dicke *pisses on OP and his thread* heh

Remineralize?
The only way I see to do that is to add the salts one commonly found in water. Chlorides, bicarbonates, carbonates, sulfates... Of sodium, magnesium, calcium, lithium...
There are probably food grade supplies of all of those, which you can add to your water in very small amounts. Not sure why would you need that tho, unless you only have access to distilled water (lol??)

This is my idea too. It's my expectation that people in indigenous times obtained more minerals from water because they were obtained from more natural sources aka lakes/streams.

I know people that put tiny amounts of clay in their water for this reason.

Set up lab grade distillation using glass, not plastic or metal except for the heating element at the most. It can be easily accomplished in all glass. Now just add soluble minerals to the distilled water. This is to replicate natural clean water and for taste/mouth feel.
Don't forget to filter the water before distillation. Here's a general link about clean water.
cdc.gov/healthywater/drinking/home-water-treatment/household_water_treatment.html

Audience is just what you'd expect.

Attached: tast5.jpg (2328x2328, 3.49M)

Attached: FAQ0Z2MFU5527X1.LARGE.jpg (435x285, 15K)

Plumber here: it's BS. The water coming from your tap is already infused with small amounts of flouride and chlorine so it's potable from the get-go. The ONLY 2 reasons filtering said water is of any use at all is removing trace chlorine taste and lead/other heavy metals that leach into said water in very old houses. Other than that there's not much more you can do to water to make it "better".

>plumber here

You really all of us could tolerate IT work for more than a few years? It's all fun and games when your family tells you how amazing you're gonna be with computers when you grow up and then you find out you fucking hate working with computers and now have tinnitus because of it. Oh well, at least I now do something I somewhat enjoy doing.

why are jews so ugly?

*you really think

plumber here: the princess was in another castle afterall

Attached: C2.jpg (593x479, 88K)

Take your hippy water bullshit over to /vip/ tripfag.

say I have behind my house
>pool filled with distilled water
>small flowing natural stream
which one is more likely to cause e coli

The stream would probably have fecal matter at some point from insects, animals, and birds so I guess that. Unless the pool was sealed off from exposure to outside air it would become a breeding ground for bacteria and fungi though.

and/or algae

removing the fluoride makes it healthier

>holga, 3888000 Israel
OY VEY DRINK UP GOYIM

Not really and it can actually be hazardous to your teeth. Fluoride helps prevent tooth decay so taking all of it out from water would weaken your tooth enamel and make it easier for bacteria to dissolve the rest of it away. This is a big reason why tooth decay is so common in developing nations.

no no no, fluoride is ok as long as it stays in yhour mouth and you don't swallow it

Doesn't fluoride fuck with your brain though?

Imagine actually believing this

Well seeing as I posed it as question i don't fully believe it do I you fuck.

And don't act like that is not a common belief. And you have yet to provide any evidence that it's not.

>God is real
>Prove me wrong

based

It's literally just a flask mixer.

>The ONLY 2 reasons filtering said water is of any use at all is removing trace chlorine taste and lead/other heavy metals that leach into said water in very old houses.
You forgot removing limescale

ugly soul, ugly people

(((it's good for you.)))

Attached: contactUsInIsrael.png (537x314, 40K)

>it's legit?

Attached: 33a.jpg (680x680, 35K)

About as bullshit as the bullshit about water having memory, thus allowing you to stick a speaker under your glass and drink entire dragonforce albums.

u might legitimately be retarded, bruh

Ive seen clay-based water filters that supposedly allowed minerals to leech into the water. Sounds plausible. And you're right, people certainly got more minerals in the old days, especially people drinking well water. I was talking to someone who had their well tested and found out it had "dangerous" levels of fluroide and some other heavy metal, so not always good minerals.

Given how degenerate we are today itd be useful to add zinc to the water supply.

About water having memory: I heard some shit about reconstructing murder scenes from using water present at the scene, freezing it, and looking at the crystalline structure for facial details of the suspect lol

>shills flouride industrial waste
>forgets heavy calcium in many water supplies
>doesnt mention lack of beneficial minerals
Yeah OPs product is bullshit, but you're not being a great ambassador for your trade.

um why dont u just swirl ur glass around?

post pipes

>Fluoride helps prevent tooth decay
that's so fucking bullshit

yes it does - noticeably

it's a common belief in the united states of mccarthyca, where it's also a common belief that vaccines cause autism and obama is turning the frogs gay

Politics belongs in the politics channel, this is a work safe board Xir!

Apologize and delete your post now and I might not report you to the trust and safety team.

>just buy it

What you posted was probably the 3rd most retarded thing I've ever seen, the second being you of course, and the first being your down syndrome mother for having birthed you

>Keep your water in its natural swirling motion
if swirling is water's natural state why does it stop moving when left alone?

snake oil

Fluoride in toothpaste or mouth wash makes sense.

But fluoride in tap water to prevent tooth decay is bullshit, yes.
The concentration won't be enough to make any difference and you ingest almost all of it without touching your teeth.
It's to kill the bacteria in the water, not the bacteria on your teeth.

He's partly right though, without that flourine we'd see significantly higher levels of tooth decay. I know it basically started as a political thing to let companies dump metric tons of the stuff into water supplies without consequences but it's heavily regulated now to just help remineralize teeth. It's meant to fix the damage brushing does.

Start drinking distilled water and only eat candy and fast food for a week and brush with nothing but salt, half of your teeth will have holes in them.

Its job is to build up the mineral layer that actually protects your teeth. You strip this away when you floss and brush which is why toothpaste and mouthwash has fluoride in it.

Kudos to you if you softly brush your teeth, floss, and rinse with mouthwash 3 times a day but most people don't which is why fluoride is added to the public water supply. It won't stop tooth decay in people who brush once a week but it will slow it down significantly enough so that by the time they're screaming in pain from an abscessed tooth it will just be one or two instead of 10. That's all assuming they drink water at all and not just soda, gatorade, and coffee.

>That's all assuming they drink water at all and not just soda, gatorade, and coffee.

That's the thing: people don't drink tap water all day long.
Maybe one glass in the morning or something.....right before/after brushing teeth.

People brush their teeth more often than they drink tap water.

They don't have to, bottled water still has flouride in it. IN FACT a lot of bottled water is actually just tap water with minimal filtration for calcium/limestone. and chlorine taste. Talk about getting jewed.

Unless you're referring to people who avoid tap/bottled water completely and do what I described.ay god have mercy on their souls.