Will it work?

will it work?

Attached: lolwetgug003.jpg (480x270, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beluga_whale
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melon-headed_whale
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Needs more wings and engines otherwise too heavy and not enough lift

who's the audience? large ass super planes of the future appeared to have taken a backseat to the same ass 737's of yesteryear.

this. a380 was a failure. airlines want cheap economical jets for short-range routes now that 3rd world shitskins can afford to travel

It won't take off as commercial product, but it will take off if couple more engines and second pair of wings would be installed

I hate this fact. Commercial aviation used to be like magical aristocratic thing. Or at least something for the middle class to larp as aristocrats, which is actually pretty cool. But now it's turning into another fucking dirty bus driver walmart tier thing. Airports are amazing manifestations of technological progress having led to high standards in leisure and recreation but they're turning into dirty normal boring ass gas stations.

Back in the 70s and 80s, some passenger jets were super sonic, and some were fucking massive. That went away when they let ugly stewardesses be staff. Instantly niggers started pouring in for airline gibs, then they started failing and needed multiple government bailouts and couldn't afford to let passengers ride in the good planes anymore, as they cost to much to maintain. The niggers then started sueing and striking as their wages got cut, the government stepped in again, and the whole industry has just been a crapshoot ever since. Introducing more post-9/11 TSA shit, wealthy passengers ended up getting their own jets and saying fuck it to the whole thing, losing them even more income.

Fucking clown world every time, I swear.

The difference between a bus-stop and an airport is that it's legal for armed niggers to strip you down and steal your stuff at the airport.

Now, you can buy a used Cessna for price of new shitbox, and have absolute luxury.
Too bad they can't transatlantic without additional fuel tanks

Plane tickets are their lowest in history after adjustment for inflation. If you want a better experience go to a better airline for more money instead of picking some crappy American one

How the fuck is it balancing on one wheel?

True. I started to avoid the cheap budget shit. The people who fly cheap flights are fucking thrash. Last week i took a KLM and got decent food, stroopwafels, newspapers and shit. Never been so comfy in the air. Worth the extra money.

Stop making these stupid fucking threads.
I bet you are the asshole who makes a dozen of these and the "daaaammmmnnn unix looks like that" threads every day,
Go fuck yourself.

Attached: 1543092579264.jpg (1063x1063, 239K)

theoretically, it could just be empty nothingness inside

Man, could you explain that pic for me?

>will it work?
already did

Attached: airbus-beluga-2000-landing-0603-1a.jpg (400x258, 9K)

jet fuel can't melt steel beams, but this might be able to

>stroopwafels
Based

it's a fuckin dolphin

Ackhtualy, it's a whale.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beluga_whale

This looks like something I would build in KSP.

Attached: vore.jpg (600x600, 41K)

>It won't take off
nail, head

>gets in an 800kmh tin can
are normies retarded?

Dr.Mengele probably

Large planes do not make economic sense anymore, the future is midsized planes that are fuel efficient and easier to fill.

that's bullshit its face looks more like a dolphin than en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melon-headed_whale and that's supposed to be a dolphin

a380 is a plane that connects hubs to hubs nothing else

USA NO1

Attached: b749cee476cb0a934a969a0eb400b586.jpg (640x404, 30K)

t. subhuman amerimutt

imagine the noise

Underrated post lmao