Name any programmer smarter than terry a. davis, he made everysingle thing by himself. the language, the compiler...

name any programmer smarter than terry a. davis, he made everysingle thing by himself. the language, the compiler, everything. ALL BY HIMSELF. it may be very dated, and not advanced graphiicly, technoligicly, or in specs, but to me, i will never know of anyone smarter

Attached: idle.jpg (220x202, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rqX8PFcOpxA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fabrice_Bellard
iie.fing.edu.uy/en/welcome/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He was a faggot EE major fuck off already

he was a waste of potentiol, his desire to work alone, his ilness and his biliefs held im back

t. terry [spoiler]F[/spoiler]

a perdon me wat?

>ywn dance with Terry in a Subway

>graphiicly, technoligicly

>potentiol
>biliefs

not my fault iim in speciiil ed

Op is a fag but I refuse to sage a Terry thread. Never forget him. I thank god everyday I was fortunate enough to meet him in person.

Attached: terrycomp.jpg (2560x1440, 2.13M)

To be fair, his entire OS has less features than a lot of bare metal embedded programs...

When are the Fredfaggots going to leave?

This is why we need women in tech for the team work and social skills.

Don't forget racist, small animal abuser, beat his own parents and even bragged about hit and running on some people.

This guy was a degenerate even before diagnosis, guess just what his degenerate fan base craves.

Attached: Kode-With-Klossy_Press-Select_Ford_4.png (2874x1604, 3.35M)

This desu senpai

The future is female

>hit and running on some people.
detected the buttblasted quadriplegic cia nigger

that one whore got a thinkpad. 10/10 would have children with

Adds new instructions to Intel cpu Architecture Chad

good observation my dude. from my experience asian girls in tech know what they're doing, it's the brownies and whities spreading the cancer

>asian girls in tech know what they're doing
youtube.com/watch?v=rqX8PFcOpxA
Yeah, sure.

Attached: 1526211517082.jpg (720x720, 138K)

Everyone since they're alive

probably not for a long time

>name any programmer smarter than terry a. davis
Kintaro Oe. Wrote an educational system overnight in C.

LOL

Attached: y.jpg (1280x720, 51K)

>graphiicly
>technoligicly
>"i will never know of anyone smarter"
I imagine everyone in your world is smarter than you.

He can't actually have killed himself, right?

The glow niggers got to him, didn't they?

Rest In Peace, God's Lonely Programmer.

Attached: 1542274877940.jpg (499x561, 286K)

;_;7

>Protip
>You can't

Attached: terry you'll cowards.png (1440x1440, 1.53M)

>He can't actually have killed himself, right?
Yeah, it's never happened with degenerates like him.

why am i fag

fuck of i have shitty eyboard ddrivers that cause latency and reipiation and other tshit

Glowniggers actively trying to consensus crack God's own tech support Terry.

Too much jealousy is unhealthy.

Attached: 1545085682881.jpg (674x699, 158K)

Attached: S-STRONK_WIMMIN.jpg (869x1776, 226K)

Terry was devoted to God. He would never do such a thing. Glow somewhere else faggot.

So was Ken Thompson
Protip: Physicists and EEs tend to be better than codemonkey CS tards.

This. EE is based as fuck.

Attached: 1528007234654.jpg (1066x1200, 1.09M)

Easy.

Attached: easy.jpg (600x358, 53K)

Dennis Ritchie

Did you ever use TempleOS? It was a fucking abortion.

i acknowledged that it's not advanced, but he made everysingle thing hhimself, compiler assembly language and everythin

Alright smart guy, now make that abortion yourself. Should be easy, considering it's an abortion and you're such a smart guy. Don't worry about me, smart guy, I'll just be waiting here for your to finish. Please, take your time.

TempleOS is simple. It just takes a genius to understand its simplicity

TempleOS is unstable af. Minix3 is better.
Andrew Tanenbaum and Linus Torvalds are smarter than Terry

you type like Terry

the only reason for the extensive TAD shilling in 2017/2018 is the reddit-tier le he said nigger eks dee polfags

Let's see you do better. First you need write a compiler for your own new language in assembly. Good luck.

>being judgemental towards a schizophrenic
They're the one disorder that should come with a free pass, they have no way of gauging their morality realistically

Fuck off to reddit you faggot nigger.

bellard

A shitty compiler, kernel and graphics system are a few months of work for any passably competent programmer. Nobody sane bothers because there are already far better ones available.

Byuu.
But he's just as wacky.

I'm using his OS as reference for learning, it should be used in schools to teach students the basics.

I'm kind of interested in trying to write a compiler. But I've read that his is written in assembly so I'm not sure I'd learn much.

I'm a schizophrenic.
I've been through a lot of shit and done weird stuff, but never hurt anyone.
I do sympathize with schizos who do very bad things, but on the other hand I don't think they should get a free pass.
Even amidst the most horrible psychotic episode there is a part of you that still knows right from wrong.
Doesn't matter what your psychosis is, you still have a choice.
For example my voices told me to do x or y, or there would be horrible consequences. I refused even though my paranoia had convinced me it was all true.
In my mind I was ready to be tortured and die rather than give in.

He was too stupid for the ten commandments too, so he was a closet christian at best or atheist based on his own shit.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fabrice_Bellard

what the fuck. this triggers me.

My compiler is considerably better than Terry's. He's only interesting to you because he's a racist weirdo.
Walter Bright is a true genius but he's an awkward, nerdy man, so he is uninteresting to your degenerate, uneducated self.

That's fake.

OP is always a fag

Give it another shot bud, you got it this time

Nice LARP faggot. My uncle has schizophrenia. His paranoid delusions involved destroying his entire truck and house looking for tracking devices, boarding all his windows and living in one barricaded room shitting on the floor. It is the only mental illness I have ever seen where there becomes an absolute inability to discern reality. Terry was a prodigy who built a skyscraper in spite of not being able to see the ground. You glow in the dark.

>built a skyscraper
Achieved nothing.

Attached: 1529339993412.jpg (800x450, 64K)

How many years did he work full time on that? Wasn't it nearly a decade or something?

The folks on osdev do comparable things with day jobs, families, etc.

I feel bad for the man. Loneliness and schizo is an absolute killer. Shame he lives in burgerland without affordable mental health care.

Weird just watching that YouTube doco on him the other week back then bandersnatch comes out and is literally 19 year old Terry a Davis except he's making a (game)

Imagine what he could have done if he didn't go insane I wonder what made him snap back in the early 90s?

People like you fuck up his memory

>Byuu
>just as wacky
He can be a prick sometimes (such as refusing to upload an old NES game that he knows is not available anywhere else) but he is not remotely comparable. Terry was seriously next level, basically the Chris-Chan of the tech world.

my friends, are you dumb? there are two thinkpads there, we can asume everyone is issued thinkpads

John McCarthy.

It’s just genetic brah. Some people’s brains just go fuck

Writing a kernel compiler and os is nothing ok yea sure

someone should make a simplistic caricature of this photo.

At least my brain has remained consistently underwhelming

what the fuck why does she have to drive, ride the train, and ride a bus all to get to work in the morning? And how is she able to start work at 10:30?

I wake up at 8 and get to work at 8:30

>lives
Sonny... I'm sorry.

Based

What about being a telecommunications engineer?
It's like EE, without the motors and the automatic control stuff.

OK

I ended up in jail and got banned from the US for live because of my schizophrenia

He didn't do anything really smart. What he did is remarkable but only requires a lot of free time, any programmer able to comprehend documentation can do it.

Most people who end up doing great things in the field are EECS anyways, any other route is philistine

Dubs of truth.
It's simply because EEs have a better understanding of hardware.

Courses where you make a barebones os and compiler are at least electives in literally every single undergrad computer science degree

Me, nigger

Telecom is a profile of EE.
It's great but doesn't go into hardware programming so much as choosing another profile such as Electronics or Control/Systems, its really more oriented to networks, antennas, satellites, etc.
You can see an example description of different profiles of EE here: iie.fing.edu.uy/en/welcome/

Why does this picture make me feel like I hate women?

Attached: 040fc277b4c291500c4238f35e59292e.jpg (750x1061, 82K)

Because they would reject you like all the others.

Because of exclusion. Injustice. You ought to hurt someone in the world when you're showing off.

Doing everything yourself isn't smarter, it's slower and less efficient. It's arrogant if anything.

Some would even go as far as to say it's crazy.

Richard Stallman wrote the GNU C Compiler, he wrote GNU Emacs and he wrote most of the GNU operating system, which is the most used operating system in the world. He also started the free software movement.

Attached: stallman_free_software.jpg (630x450, 29K)

He's also one of the most brilliant people in programming, ever.
He would be a literal billionaire if he didn't actually believe in free software.

And you already know that we worship him like a saint. A toe-jam eating saint.

Do you really think autism is the only thing holding him back?

Attached: rms vs tad.png (1280x1942, 914K)

WHY THE FUCK IS TERRY ALL OVER THE NORMALFAG REALM.

WHO SPILLED THE FUCKING BEANS, YOU GLOW IN THE DARK MOTHERFUCKERS.

Attached: tang.png (760x806, 820K)

No, Stallman is one of the few people on planet Earth who can seriously say, with a straight face, that they are principled.

what exactly are you running?