Alright ni/g/gers, if all distros are shit, what about browsers...

Alright ni/g/gers, if all distros are shit, what about browsers? Is there a one true white man browser that isn't textbased bullshit?

Attached: theman.jpg (480x360, 20K)

>true white man's browser
>not text based
Pick one, retard

What about videos and shit? Stop meming you glow in the dark giga-nigger-faggot.

chrome

Attached: dab.png (686x683, 588K)

dont use the n word please

>videos and shit
run them through a media player, nigger

I didn't know i could run my watermelons through a media player, nigger. Perhaps text browsers aren't bullshitting memery after all.

Whats the best text based browser?

>not chromium

if all distros are shit then all web browsers are something so unbelievably shitty that they exist in their own dimension created just to contain them

I know you just tried really hard to fit in, but you didn't even suggest ungoogled-chromium.
Try harder next time.

Attached: dab.gif (400x208, 277K)

Degenerate.

im not suggesting anything
if im going to suggest anything, qupzilla

>no ubo
literally trash

ok, use dillo then, it doesnt need ubo

while 90% of js is garbage bloat it's still an unfortunate necessity for a lot of sites
i block js by default with ubo and then whitelist from then on

there are no good web browsers
you either use bloated garbage or something like surf which is borderline unusable for anything more demanding than textboards
just choose whats the least painful for you and cope with it

Niggerkike

Problem is that the web is so bloated that memebrowsers like surf or links is unfeasible to use

>Is there a one true white man browser that isn't textbased bullshit?
Unfortunately not, and you will findout whatever "new", "small", "lightweight", "minimalist" browser is in fact just chrome just pretending not be chrome, sometimes you may find a browser that isn't chrome but that's just firefox which is even worse.

based
acidic

>true white man
>post a mutt

Attached: 1528483123464.gif (384x372, 1.84M)

WorldWideWeb.app and OmniWeb.app
Look them up. Remember to thank Steve Jobs for creating that forgotten little Operating System noe rebranded as MacOSX.

The internet is a botnet, I don't use it and neither should you.

That's not what the browser is for. You're clearly not white.

brave works for me

fuck you aqua