What does Jow Forums think of this series?

What does Jow Forums think of this series?

Attached: mrrobot1.jpg (1920x1080, 146K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SuLc2Ly920g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He's the original hackerman.

First few episodes were meh, after that it went to shit.

First few episodes were meh, after that it went kino

Seconding. Also the sound direction is shit. Everything is mumblemumble until it's REALLY FUCKING LOUD.

It also goes in circles. So much filler and padding. Make up your damned mind, dude.

Dropped it as soon as they pulled a muhdrumpf. It looked like an imminent trainwreck anyway. First season was neat, tho.

They have a solid plot if it's only 1 season long.

I think it was originally meant to be one season long but got extended due to financial success.
It's probably really cheap to film, no big actors demanding huge salaries etc.

The hacking scenes are great and I enjoy the characters and visual storytelling. Unfortunately, the show is dragged down by horrendous writing. I get so pissed when television shows and movies rely on the unreliable narrator gimmick to carry the entire plot. It's such a lazy cop out, you might as well just tell the actors to improvise everything at that point.

This

s1 is ok, s2 and s3 are just draggy and dont go anywhere

S1 was fantastic. It felt grounded in reality and focused on technology more.

They probably weren't counting on it being such a huge success though, so they had to quickly churn out more seasons which sorta dulled things down.

The first few episodes were meh, after that it became Willy Wonka and the Daddy issues factory.

It's great, even if S2 and S3 weren't as good. It's still better than 99% of the shit out there these days. Darlene is best girl btw

NOT TECHNOLOGY

it's trash
triggered, snowflake?

Boring. "Evil Corp", really?

Season 1 was good

The rest were terrible SJW garbage

Mr. Normie marxist propaganda

>s3 are just draggy and dont go anywhere

Attached: 1527364603636.gif (800x430, 564K)

It's normie fodder, though I do like the political sentiment of the series.

yep

this

Also show refused to go full sci-fi and pivot to the time machine.

Season 3 has its moments though, this guy makes a killing: youtube.com/watch?v=SuLc2Ly920g

Attached: 2018-12-30_11-14.png (317x301, 99K)

superb, better than big cuck theory

>so I see you're running GNOME

this is what I think of Breaking Bad

Attached: i see you're running gnome.webm (640x360, 384K)

It doesn't. The 2 eps about Stage 2 execution were good, but even the finale was weak.

i like the font. I actually "made" a "t-shirt design" for a band back in 2004 and based their logo on that font.
I Hate the series, it is terrible, but still one of the top 3 series still airing.

>complaining about dynamic range
faggots like you are ruining my kino

>movie about hacking
>shows not a single thing about hacking, only buzzwords and polshit
0/10

Irving was the best addition to the series since S1.

This is Mr Robot, not WHO AM I.

spbp
first 2 episodes are good
3rd and 4th start to get retarded
rest of s1 is mostly retarded
last episode is sort of ok
s2 (from what i saw of it) just seems worse, same with s3.

it really shouldve ended after season 1
and it really shouldnt rely on stupid gimmicks
the writing is really bad

that scene is sadly one of the best written scenes the show has.

>Ripped off Fight Club in its entirety. Even the fucking plot, about resetting the debt and shit
>Character developed is dragged to infinity and beyond
>Black gangsta hacker
>Mudslime chick hacker
>Pandering to techies by insulting Steve Jobs.
I watched the first season twice. The 2nd time was to try and give it a softer opinion. No. It's utter garbage
>But hacking scenes are cool and accurate
Gimme a camera crew, a dozen actors, and YouTube tutorials on Kali, I'll give you accurate.

I liked it

SPBP

Thanks Sega for the font, not Mr. Robot

the sister is kinda hot. the blond one, too. the blond lesbian is fat but I think she absolutely should fuck the sister. oh yeah, eliot's drug addicted stripper gf was hot, too. but only in blue mountain state. in mrobot she's kinda disgusting.
but I'd fuck them all

Attached: mr reddit.jpg (1280x720, 375K)

Can't get past early episodes of S2. Spoil me the ending, Jow Forums.

This is the next big bang theory. Haven't watched either, but just the actor looks like what normies would imagine "hacker" to look like.
>unhealthy pale, eyebags, no facial features la creature
Anyone serious about anything sees even Jow Forums as a waste of time not to mention stupid tv/web series.

Is this the Jow Forums of anime?

This.

Yeah but at least with Breaking Bad some interesting shit happened in between to get you to keep watching until the end of the series (which was also disappointing). Mr. Robot couldn't even keep me around for 5 episodes. It was just boring and gay.

>hurr I use Kali Leenux and microwave my RAM!
>hurr durr F-Society see I'm edgy it's like "fuck society"
Literally one of the gayest things I've ever fucking seen.

Attached: laughing_pepe.gif (360x346, 170K)

He did hack time in the third season were he essentially went back and undid the hack in the first.

They should have played that up as a full on Hackerman reference, that shit would have been hilarious

Relatable until he got laid.

Season 3 is set in early 2016, they mention Trump, you can't help but think that the writers are trying to insert an agenda into the show. A weak season altogether.

The guy that mentioned is the best character though.

Would wear this shirt.

Attached: e corp.jpg (750x1000, 64K)

>muh russian hackers
>muh chinese hackers
>IN PEACH DRUMPF
>niggress shilling for Marx in last episode
Why not just make a show like a normal person?

based

Well the show seems to have been inspired by Breaking Bad. Many similar tropes and characters.

/thread

8/10 aesthetics
6/10 story

It's not horrible

>no facial features la creature
He's 100% Coptic phenotype, frien. He wuz kangz.

needs a reboot made by Jow Forums.

That's rich coming from such a concerned faggot as yourself

first season was pretty well
second was shit
and third was fine

The first season ended with the plan being executed and successful, with most of the characters being relatively relevant and him going full crazy, but then they decided to go for a second season and you started to notice that most of the characters had no space or were just filler, Tyrells wife was absolutely irrelevant, the prison character were to many and his hacker friends had no skills.

Also they never changed the default wallpapers wtf, not a single waifu wallpaper for that fucking incel.

>more traps
>more anime
>more cringe
>more social awkwardness
>less accurate
>less relevant

mr. robot the Jow Forums sitcom

It's basically a Fight Club TV show, but much less memorable

>>Mudslime chick hacker
There's a reason for that

It started fun enough but now it is about a tranny chink building a time machine and nothing makes sense anymore

> Hehehe he fucked his sister

He does drugs and probably a lot of caffeine as well. I wouldn't expect him to look too chadly

Still on my backlog

lolwut

great show, bizarre and original

photography is flawless

not at all, fight club is fucking retarded

this

Attached: soyboy.jpg (480x360, 37K)

>Everything is mumblemumble until it's REALLY FUCKING LOUD

stop downloading shit quality files, fucking retard

Attached: picard-facepalm.jpg (921x606, 36K)

S1
He tries to kiss hackgirl but hackgirl is hacksister and hackmentor is hackdad

S2
Hackman hacks himself into hackprison with comedic neonazis who are making bitcoin money citra 2015 then he hacks himself out of prison

Meanwhile american psycho is imprisoned by Chinese hackersand his wife is slutting around like a thot. Best character in the show

S3 he hackerman is working for hackcompany. Hackwaifu is genehacked to be hackdaddy hackdaughterfu. Hackwaifu is tucked by hacktranny. Funnyhack axes fbihack a question. Lesbofbihack fucks hacksister before she gets hacked.

Donald trump is teabagging the author of ththe series in every scene while saying "this is 2016"