Guys...

Guys, one of my relatives got a new Windows 10 laptop for christmas and the retard restored the machine for whatever fucking reason and now its locked with a random account that asks for password and name.

None of the methods ive found online worked so far since they were ovbviously removed in some update, is there a way to login or do i need to download and create a Win 10 USB installer? im still using Win 7 and never ever have used or installed Win 8 or 10 so i dont know what to do about it besides nuke the installation and do a fresh one.

Attached: 11698930_10155830045685381_2335394849354282770_o.jpg (1719x1719, 136K)

Other urls found in this thread:

microsoft.com/en-ca/software-download/windows10
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Give it back jamal

give it back jamal

Return the laptop Jamal

microsoft.com/en-ca/software-download/windows10

Lol

You came to the right place. We're here to help.

Attached: Pepe with gun.png (469x452, 277K)

That isn't your laptop Jamal.

It isnt, are you retarded or just inbreed? its my cousin's as i said in OP.

Thats what ill do, after a quick search it seems this is a common problem on Win 10 when you restore and the Admin account is deleted.

1. download UBCD
2. install on thumb drive
3. boot into it, use the NT offline password tool to enable and blank the Administrator account

GIBJ

install parabola linux

>a new Windows 10 laptop
>locked with a random account
Guess it wasn't new after all.
Stealing from relatives is still bad

Post more of her or give source

Return the computational device Jamal

Return it to it's rightful owner, DeShawn

Boot into linux and edit the registry file to have blank password. Otherwise reinstall

install gehnoo slash linox

Legs.
Legs.

I'll tell you Lemar if you post more legs

>"i just stealed a laptop on Christmas and i am retarded enought to ask on Jow Forums thinking they would help"
U sure are a stupid nigger, you know that?
You could be less retarded and completely wipe the drive and do a fresh install

just give it back

this
New laptops dont come with random accounts on them
Also, they dont need to be "restored" becuase new laptops dont have any accounts on them
Even if they did manage to restore, it would return the laptop to its blank "new" condition and still wouldnt have any accounts associated.

TLDR....Give it back Jamal

Just nuke the install, If any important data is on there then get it off by duplicating the disk or moving via live USB,

Take this as a sign from above, ditch (((windows))) and install gentoo

Install Gentoo

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

Who removed the pic

Had to have been a janny or a mod... but why? It was just a cracked iphone screen

no it was a 3d girl

Was this.
Jannies are mad af

Attached: Screenshot_2018-12-30-11-28-06-984_org.floens.chan.dev.png (720x1280, 325K)

Oh right. The cracked iphone was the other "totally did not steal this phone" thread