Finally innovations in pc cases is here

Attached: 1535191189922.png (650x502, 214K)

It’s literally a room radiator. I assume the PSU still has a fan.

no fan is a meme. very slow spinning fans are basically inaudible. my helium filled hdds are by far louder than my fans even though helium hdds are a lot quieter than air hard disks.

>hdds

WHERE IS SCREYHOLES FOR EXTERNAL PROPELLERS?

>costs $1000 and can't cool shit

So its a PC built inside of an audio amplifier? Sounds right for today "innovation" practices.

your PC outputs more heat with fans than it does without.
PC without fans = 100%
PC with fans = 100%
fans = 1%
so a PC with fans (since the fan motors themselves produce minimal heat) is 101% heat
and a PC without fans produces the same amount. Granted the heatsinks may be warmer since the heat isn't radiated out as quickly.

>innovation
AN INNOVATORY FUCKING HEATSINK
GET FUCKED YOU CRETIN

Buzzword buzzword buzzword INNOVASHUNNNNN
nope fuck off

Shut up

mad cuz you run hot, faggot?

What's cool about the case is that it makes 0 noise.

Streacom has nicer shit

Nigger what the fuck

Will this cool my 7980XE 5ghz?

>95W TDP
That is actually quite impressive, if true

>t. I enjoy my components running at 80C

yea, that's a good thing and it uses less power and produces less heat
what about it?

what? just proving that retard wrong..
thinking because something has no air movement it produces more heat is fucking retarded

Maybe you're the retard for not realizing he was comparing it to a room radiator because of the method it releases air is basically the same, I don't think it had anything to do with it creating more heat. Even if it was, he'd clearly be talking about running hotter, not creating more heat, which it very well would be, retaining more heat when passively cooled will cause it to run hotter. And actually, pretty sure because it'll be thermal throttled, it'll actually create less heat, so you're also wrong.

>dissipation
is the issue user, dissipation.
is using fuck off size heatsinks more 'effective' a method of heat dissipation than using a fan? No. Thay aren't. That a fan itself may produce an additional 1% heat (and youre stretching here tbqh) - this is not the issue. The issueis some fucking tard wishes to present large finned blocks of alu (and removing fan altigether) as'revolutionary. Its not, its retarded.

Attached: heat_dissipation_fig01[1].jpg (455x269, 56K)

Realistically, how good a GPU and CPU you could put in it before it exploded?

doesn't work so no.

not even music studios with unlimited budget build fanless PC … just put a hole in ya wall or if you rent use a steam link and run PC in garage or another room.

the CPU heat level without a fan would not stay at the same level, user. even if your logic was correct that 1% would be negligible compared to possible heat damage.

space shuttles are able to dissipate heat in a vacuum

why not just use that technology on a pc case

place pc in hoover, y'mean?
less noisy just having a fan in 1st place but

Attached: 81TfjKSZdcL._SL1500_[1].jpg (1500x1110, 151K)

>Thinking that a different heat dissipation method will change the amount of heat being dissipated.

Why aren’t PC cases horizontal instead of vertical?
Hot air rises, wouldn’t it be easier to cool a case if it was horizontal?

It's physically impossible to dissipate heat in a vacuum. That's how we know that the moon landing and space station are hoaxes.

>It's physically impossible to dissipate heat in a vacuum.

Attached: 1512446263896.png (645x729, 62K)

If you could dissipate heat in a vacuum then explain why the sun has been on fire for thousands of years without going out?

Negro what?

Imagine being this retarded

um mate the sun is only a few thousand years old but the earth was covered in a ring of ice that it melted about 3000 years ago thats why the dinosaurs got bigger when it melted
before it melted dinosaurs were the size of housepets

> paying 4-8 times the price per gb for muh ssd meme.

Inb4 POORFAG LMAO WHY DON'T YOU WASTE MONEY LIKE I DO

Attached: wojak-numale.png (644x800, 15K)

cringe!

jewpilled

I really like this meme

That thing would be great for a silent home server.

Damn that's sexy, looks like amplifier casing tho.
Agree, i have my fans spinning at 600rpm and it's way quieter than hdd, i could let them spin even slower considering i hit 55c with gaming and 60c with heavier loads. Gpu gets to 1600rpm while gaming but don't care much since it's passive at idle and light loads. SSD is still bit too expensive for me since i as gamer have almost no benefits.

if you don't have an ssd as a boot drive in current year you're a massive tard and there's no denying it. makes your pc entirely usable within a minute from a cold boot

Nobody said anything about boot drive, going full ssd is still expensive when compared to hdd, most of us still have ssd boot drive and hdd for storage, however that still generates noise since hdd is spinning most of the time.

>helium filled hdds
get a SSD already grandpa

The sun isn't on fire but nukular fusioning. "Heat" is being dissipated in form of rays.

>"Heat" is being dissipated in form of rays.

Attached: 1518907998132.jpg (1600x900, 267K)

>fans
Mechanical parts are so last year. We are in current year, come on sheeple. If you dont use cloud—based quantum cooling YOU are part of the problem.

They see me spinnin', they hatin'...

>being a brainlet
>calling others brainlet for explaining things to you in the most retarded way possible so your brainlet "brain" could understood it

>heat
>thermal imaging
>infrared
>black body radiation
Hmmmmm are you homeschooled?

>he thinks only visible light is electeomagnetic radiation
Thermal radiation is electromagnetic radiation generated by the thermal motion of particles in matter. All matter with a temperature greater than absolute zero emits thermal radiation. Particle motion results in charge-acceleration or dipole oscillation which produces electromagnetic radiation.

Electromagnetic radiation, including light, does not require the presence of matter to propagate and travels in the vacuum of space infinitely far if unobstructed

wow no fans innovashion :^)

>implying government funded public brainwashing outperforms even the dumbest boomer homeschooling shit
nigga, common core

Are you retarded?

Of course I have a ssd as my boot drive, but I use hdds for bulk storage, and using anything else for storage is just plain stupid.

>implying it doesnt
brainlet

Space isn't actually a vacuum

Attached: meem.png (757x450, 387K)