I want a large penis. What technology is currently available to achieve this goal

I want a large penis. What technology is currently available to achieve this goal.

Attached: F9YZQie.jpg (1220x1447, 742K)

this is not an nsfw board

What's the matter are you afraid of PROMOTIONS?

those are baby feet

I am disappointed

You need to get a closer look at that penis my friend.

>What technology is currently available to achieve this goal
the noose, faggot

hard reset via shotgun

You're an idiot. There's no point to suicide if you're not around to use the enlarged penis.

Attached: penis-pump-enlargement-pumps.jpg (1000x1000, 47K)

None, kill yourself and hope that reincarnation is real and you get a good roll next time.

Don't these just work temporarily?

Attached: yotsuba_promotions.png (509x731, 859K)

Yes and probably fuck your dinger up in the long run. Also when you use it your rod is going to be swollen and purple lol.

Attached: 1438913757995.png (181x187, 84K)

just getting aroused regularly does actually make your dick larger.

some kid that gets laid heaps as a teenager will actually have a larger dick than some one who rarly has sex.

people and doctors and stuff dont talk about it for moral reasons but its true.

Grow a penis in a petri dish from stem cells, then transplant it.

After years of use you might grow a half inch.

By that logic wont you get even more gainz by being a Jow Forums degenerate who faps 12x a day

But small ones fit better in programmer underwear

Synthetic materials have come a long way. And the range of dildos available is almost to numerous to count.
But as far as having a large penis that's attached to your body, there isn't much for options. Surgery is risky and expensive. Pills and supplements don't work. Same for stretchers, weights and vacuum pumps.
If you have a bit of paunch, losing some weight around your mis=d section may uncover and inch or two that you already had.

fapping doesn't give you the best erections which are needed for growth

there's a post by a urologist who said enlargement exercises are 1) ineffective and 2) damaging, the best thing is kegals

holy fucking shit this is funny

You ate uncut I dont want to hear crying. At least you aren't a mutilated jew

Attached: ff.png (252x280, 97K)

this is sfw but you'll probably get banned anyway because MODS AND JANNIES ARE RETARDS

Attached: 1545365154185.png (762x1048, 220K)

Is there technology that will make my penis perfectly straight and symmetrical? I'm sick and tired of my penis lopsiding to the left when flacid and half erect. I want it just pointing straight goddamnit!

Op you realize double ended dildos exist? Large penises is redundant tech now

Wrong, I get way harder when I fap

yeah, they surgically remove a wedge of flesh from the longest side. so it's straight, but you lose length.

w-what...? H-how much length?

It depends how crooked it is >:)

don't be retarded, the curve makes it look bigger. Might also stimulate the vaginal wall better also. Pic related is the visual effect which I suspect is the reason why this trait was selected for.

Attached: moscow-russia-march-2-2015-450w-1042447039.jpg (450x320, 55K)

I'm not talking about the curve, I mean actual leaning to the left. When I stand straight with no modifications to my stance, pose or whatever, my dick is fucking pointing left. That's its natural state. It's fucking annoying because I'm very autistic about things being in balance and symmetry.

Don't do this!!! Grab an electric tooth brush and get erect. Press the viberating part against your penis and it will straighten out! This is not a joke. The goal is to break up scar tissue which is what causes it to lean in a direction

the fuck kind of logic is that, you know that every fucking teen is furiously masturbating every day

the real skinny is that taking steroids/test in your teen years will make your willy bigger (despite what some retards think, they just shrink your _balls_, not your dick)

don't do this it makes mustard gas

Attached: cute-feet.jpg (962x962, 125K)

Peyronie's Disease? If it's not causing problems, the easiest, safest, and by far the cheapest solution is for you to get a grip and stop being so autistic

No, it's not Peyronie's. There's nothing wrong with my dick itself, the lean begins at the base.

When it's erect, put it on a flat surface and pound it out with a rubber mallet (make sure to use a mallet so you dont hurt anything)
Problem solved, And as an added bonus you can make it more pointy if you need it

this is a serious matter user

Attached: 1518418916113.jpg (619x453, 28K)