Oh no oh no no no no no no

Even the apple base is starting to mumble.

Case in point:
>win my fantasy football pool's 2nd place prize >~$1250...pending collection
>want to upgrade my 2015 13" MBPro (16/256, 2c4t i5, 2.7)

The comparable 2018 MBP (15") STARTS at $2100 and requires dongles for the USB-C shit.

The one I really want is something like $2500.

Fuck Apple. Fuck Schiller and Tom Cook.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-12-29 at 10.06.41 PM.png (641x1472, 711K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4933268/Psycho-slaughtered-boy-proud-did.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Apple products aren't acceptable.

mactoddlers btfo!

>did apple retail prices get too consumers say way yes

what

Clearly poor cropping, user.

I got too excited.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-12-29 at 10.40.26 PM.png (1164x994, 237K)

iTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1539836377593.gif (540x304, 1.86M)

>Steve Jobs dies
>company gets handed to a butt chugging queer from finance
>things immediately go to shit
Jow Forums was right again.

>owns macshit
>contemplating buying more macshit
You deserve every assfucking you get. LMAO

Attached: 1533456656997.jpg (1750x960, 405K)

>consumers say way yes

what

I only came to this thread for this post.

Johnny Ive got and (((Phil Schiller))) got too much power.

Hence, mindless aesthetics and (((marketing))) uber alles.

Get shit thinner and more (((expensive))), who the fuck cares if software and hardware quality suffer.

Who cares if "professional" users get cucked by the "what's a computer girl?"

The only "innovation" is that Apple is now well on their way to produce their own semiconductors in every segment. Big whoops. The end user is not impacted by this (not much, anyway).

That's the state of click baity digital articles today.

>well on their way to produce their own semiconductors
And even that, the sole purpose of which is cost savings and locking out users.

Attached: 1523343878978.png (843x1591, 620K)

So true. If it's not an attempt to squeeze sheckels out of Intel/nVidia/Amd/Qualcuck, it's to cuck the customer.

>t. too stupid for unix

>t. too poor for unix

APPLE BTFO

Attached: 1542605779123.gif (540x304, 1.78M)

>football boomer
>apple products

Attached: 4c55d5850e380335b6d8a68937f09969bdd35ca08e3ba206eb7fd06cc5eca6e9.png (427x688, 280K)

T2 is gonna piss off the entire ediscovery world. Class-action lawsuits are inevitable

Incredible performance. Allow me to bite:
Apple products are locked down and overpriced. The fact that I have restrictions in the way of what to do with core files, applications etc; having a faggot walled garden application store, proprietary media management services et all, is a huge turn off for me. Also, you're supporting a company that has been shown to fuck over costumers over the years: overcharging for repairs, planned obsolescence (as seen in software updates). If you're purchasing Apple products because you are trying to fit in, you think is stylish or simply "just werks" then kindly kys.

Wow. Tim Cook should really have coordinated Apple's pricing so that the cost of a MacBook exactly matches the prize money from your fantasy football pool. I can't believe he hasn't done this. Apfel is finished!!!

Attached: typical4channer.jpg (367x357, 39K)

>say way yes

where did you get this photo of me

>When in prison Sandy said her suspected killer brother shouted out 'I am Jow Forums!', referring to the internet message board he was active on. She said: 'I have never seen him as proud before.'

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4933268/Psycho-slaughtered-boy-proud-did.html

Absolutely based

Apple's sales have been slowing for a while, at least from 2016 when the first big hikes happened (on the MacBooks), The hikes worked for a little while, Apple had almost no sales growth but its profits increased, but it was only a band-aid to an inevitable problem. Less people are buying apple.

Honestly I've had MacBooks ever since college, which is a good decade or so, and i can say while i'm shopping around for a new laptop, my current Air is probably my last Apple laptop unless things change.

>Psycho-slaughtered-boy-proud-did.html
So this... is the power of British English/newspeak?

The prices don't work out outside of the US. here are some Australian prices, 10% sales tax included.

$1849 or something for 128gb Macbook air

$1649 for 64gb iPhone XS

$2369 for 512gb iphone XS Max

$1229 for 64gb iphone XR

$2699 for 13" Macbook pro

$3499 for 15" macbook pro

$1149 or something for 11" ipad pro + $269 for the keyboard cover

I know we have high minimum wage but they're killing themselves here. Before the $ tanked a bit i bought an iphone 6 outright for $849 i think, after the price increase it was $1099 if i recall, same with 13" mbp, was $1650 base model

>consumers say way yes

Attached: 1494107978463.png (914x620, 395K)

Attached: 8F3805C0-49E0-4B26-A37F-AE9D2C152142.gif (256x342, 9K)

It's a pity, i do genuinely like my Apple products. But i'm not so dedicated that i'd pay over the odds for them. They can fuck right off with that "If you want a computer for under a grand get an iPad (pro)"

I think the market is turning, which honestly is good for us, soon as Apple start getting scared they might actually start pricing competitively again. They might even abandon their ARM based MacBooks because when you are no longer top dog, you have to start thinking about compatibility.

how big 'a problem' is ppl booting Macs from Linux anyway ? And finding cretins who want to pay $3-$5k to boot Windows on your overpriced hardware, wheres the fucking flaw ? Its like, they just actively trying to piss ppl off now

>I am too stupid to use a shell: The post

>$3499 for 15" macbook pro

top kek seriously

Based

Attached: 1516031454796.png (496x360, 23K)

It's a URL, you dumb fuck

Are you stupid? I didn't imply I prefer Windows, in fact, I use Linux

Can you imagine ever paying $1000 for a phone? Like really, I could easily purchase a car or a motorcycle for that money. That’s two and a half months rent for me. You simply cannot convince me that all the materials and labor put into an iPhone should make it cost $1000. That’s an absolutely massive price for such a small little fragile object. And this is coming from an iPhone 6 user. I haven’t found a single compelling reason to upgrade past what I have besides it being trendy, which seems to be the only reason anyone buys Apple products

indian programmers

imagine being at computers so fat you look and see food

My:

desktop gaming PC
32in freesync monitor
50in LED TV
Dishwasher
Microwave
Home theater system with 7.2 Yamaha receiver
Smartphone
Couch
Coffee maker
Space heater
And laptop, all combined were much less than $2500

Like wtf is wrong with apple customers

>wants to upgrade perfectly fine laptop
wtf is wrong with aplets?

Dayum, was some of that second hand tho?

>t. too poor for unix

>secureboot
That's some fucking bullshit.
Why do people support this orwellian nightmare?
It says in clear english that it eliminates any choice of OS to install.
This shit is going to become prevalent on new computers soon if Apple is pushing this bullshit.
Fuck Apple.

The problem is that other tech companies emulate Apple because it's the big guy with all the money. They are going to put this secureboot shit on their computers and no one will be able to install 3rd-party OS's of any kind.
They want to control consumers so they have no option for what they buy and use. In fact, they don't even want consumers to have money (savings) which is why you see all this subscription model and auto-pay bullshit everywhere.

Umm ok?

Whats the problem?

Sell your old one and put that money with the money you won and you'll have enough.

What the fuck is this thread?

Fucking hell....

Smartphones aren't new and exciting anymore, and Apple went out of its way to kill everything that made the Mac good. It's going to be interesting to see how this plays out in the next few years

based

Same iToddler shilling, different angle.

Noone needs a Mac to run unix, everyone knows that so your bait attempts are piteously futile.

based

>iPajeet banned AGAIN

Attached: 1541029523064.gif (640x360, 962K)

based

what

Based mods finally woke up.

this

Topkek

based and redpilled

Attached: 1543276841616.jpg (628x314, 42K)

Based

Paying $350 for an iPhone is a sweet deal really, you get guaranteed five years of updates compared to Android where you're lucky to get more than two. $750 is way too much.

based