Win 10 Activation Methods

>living in year 2000 + 18
>try to google latest windows 10 activation methods
>get spammy youtube video results
>google filters out the actual, useful pirate results

Jow Forums, what are the latest methods for activating a win 10 install? Is MDL still the place to find the good stuff? What method do you all use?

Attached: cracking_the_code.jpg (800x450, 177K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nsaneforums.com/topic/312871-windows-10-digital-license-hwid-kms38™-generation/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Buy it

Attached: nice_proprietary_software_faggot.jpg (580x346, 47K)

microsoft literally handed out win10 for free
heck, when you upgraded a cracked 7 they would give you a legit 10 key
>hurr durr never upgrade 7
I kek at your life

I use Linux. But I recently got a laptop that has shitty linux drivers, so I'm forced to use windows.

I'm doing a fresh install of win 10. I have not kept up with the windows scene so I'm trying to stay up to date.

If your laptop had windows 7/8/8.1, the key on the sticker will activate windows.

Have you tried duckduckgo or bing?

use microsoft toolkit you plebeian.
Also...
>Using windows 10

I was given a free laptop because the hard drive had died. There is no sticker and there was no use trying to recover a dead drive.

trying that now

Thanks! This is what I previously used. I heard there was a newer method mentioned by some anons. I can't remember the name of the program. It was supposed to be more efficient and less intrusive as MS toolkit but I could be wrong.

py-kms on your rasbperry pi/virtual machine/whatever

Depending on how old and what kind of laptop it is, the activate key might be in the BIOS.

Have you tried just going to the activation menu and seeing if it you know... 'just werks'?

Just buy a key on eBay for literally £2, it works, and saves you time researching all this crap

How poor do you have to be, to not be able to afford £1.75 / $2.22?

Attached: 2018-12-30 08 46 33.jpg (998x561, 87K)

>buying pirated software from indians online
LMAO

How hard is it to torrent a preactivated win 10 enterprise iso

I still use the same one i downloaded like 2 years ago

It's a key to activate Win 10 you moron.

My digital life forums

You don't buy the software. You download the iso straight from Microsoft servers. Then just enter the key to activate

But why would you buy it anyways though? You're not helping Microsoft in any given way, might as well crack the licensing service instead.

>GUYS BUY MY MERCH.
>LINK IN DESCRIPTION.
>GUYS PLEASE BY MY MICROSOFT KEYS PLEASE GOD SOMEONE BUY MY KEYS.

Hahahahahaha.

install linux :)

nsaneforums.com/topic/312871-windows-10-digital-license-hwid-kms38™-generation/ HWIDGen?

Kill yourself you dumbass

use bing

Of all the time you've used trying to figure out how to do it, it would have literally been cheaper to just buy a license unless your time is practically worthless. You're not even being a leech on society because of laziness or ignorance, you are actually going out of your way to be a leech. That is how meaningless and pathetic your existence is.