How to cheat on Security "wand points"

Hey Jow Forums maybe you guys can help me out.

I'm a security guard and recently began working for another company. I'm at a construction site that I have to patrol every half hour because of these "wand points".

I think they use an RFID tag or something?

I took some pictures which I'll post here and in the next post. Basically, it's pretty dark and scary here, and cumbersome to walk around at night because I don't own a good torch (Just my phone) and also because it is a construction site with shit literally everywhere. I'm tripping over, nearly seriously injured myself, and just generally don't want to do this.

How do I spoof the tags? Does each RFID tag have a GPS coordinate or something? Can I clone them, keep them on hand, and just scan them from where I sit every half hour?

Pic related

Attached: 20181230_222146.jpg (976x2016, 212K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1-Wire
youtube.com/watch?v=Ma3o052NdGI
maximintegrated.com/en/app-notes/index.mvp/id/4373
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wand point 2

Attached: 20181230_222157.jpg (976x2016, 245K)

back of wand where "wand" needs to hit "point"

Attached: 20181230_222334.jpg (4032x1960, 1.69M)

These are 1-Wire

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1-Wire

They likely have a serial number that your reader checks.
You might be able to read them with a logic analyzer and then replay them at will to your reader.
Not that easy if you don't know what you're doing.

Just do your fucking job you lazy cunt

Also, it may be more complicated than a serial number, I don't know much about these.

I would be easier to remove them and glue them back after.

>logic analyzer

Thanks. Will something like pic related work? How does it work exactly?

Do I scan them with the analyzer and then upload the data to my computer, and spoof it from there?

Attached: logicanal.jpg (1810x769, 133K)

Attached: thereisnoneed.gif (325x203, 780K)

Don't use a logic analyzer. First get an Arduino or raspberry pi. Get a one wire library and just try to read it. Has the highest chance of just working and an Arduino is just 5 bucks off amazon

just buy a $12 torch instead, then you can DO YOUR FUCKING JOB

It may work, too lazy to check.
Once you read them (again, it may be more complicated or near impossible if they implemented a more complex security scheme), you have to make a small circuit with a microcontroller to emulate a button.

From the wikipedia page :
"When receiving data, the master sends a 1–15-µs 0-volt pulse to start each bit. If the transmitting slave unit wants to send a "1", it does nothing, and the bus goes to the pulled-up voltage. If the transmitting slave wants to send a "0", it pulls the data line to ground for 60 µs. "

Just buy a good torch of find a better job.

>I don't own a good torch (Just my phone)
youtube.com/watch?v=Ma3o052NdGI
Pajjet wants a word, SecAnon.
>this post brought to you by: Cheap n Easy work and lifestyle improvements Inc.

How do you read it with an arduino? Or for that matter with a log analyzer? i noticed on the logic analyzer that the connectors on the end are plastic and i'm wondering how I would attach them to the wand point (is it an rfid?) to actually get the data off it.

there wouldn't be any encryption, right?

who the fuck are you? live your own life and stop telling me how to live mine. fucking cuck

>2 months later
>t. why was I fired
pathetic faggot
no (you) or bump

Hey thanks again you've been really helpful. i'll probably try both the logic analyzer and the arduino but need to read up more on 1-wire and figure out how to do this.

making $600 a night, but if I could save my time from checking these wand points i could sit on my laptop all night and do stuff i actually care about.

do you know if there is any chance i could damage the actual wand point/rfid if i connect a logic analyzer or something to it? it won't look good if all the tags get fried on my shift

You'd have to open it and find pins to attach it to.

more like

> 2 months later
> how i became the star employee of my company

but actually.. while your a retarded lazy sack of shit that deserves being fired at the first possible opportunity - easier forgetting the damn tags altogether, and analyse what data the reader collects, see if you can spoof/inject that, with added randomness for authenticity. Next logical porgression, dont need to bother showing up at all (effective difference, there be none anyway) but, one step at a time

>who the fuck are you?
good thing you took such clear photos of the serial number so I can find your employer and get you fired

> When an autistic gets employment.
Get a flashlight and do your job, you fucking zoomer faggot.

Yeah, no shit. Same thought here.

thanks user, guess i can go back to being a neet in peace now ;_;

also, who the fuck are you? oh right, you're that guy who is a fucking asshole and loves to tell people what to do and how to live there life. thought so. confirmed.

when your done redeeming my neet dream, please don't forget to an hero

Attached: faggot.jpg (275x183, 7K)

the end of this post made me kek

thanks for the end of the shift (after hours IT support) chuckle user

Attached: 1539213116116.gif (500x500, 1.94M)

I just found that there are dedicated readers for about 30 [insert currency]

also :
maximintegrated.com/en/app-notes/index.mvp/id/4373

This OP.
If you get fired, tell us how they caught you.

Not OP, but I really wonder how would you do that???
Is there a global registry of iButtons?
Do you think anybody would give a fuck?

Remember, you have to be over 18 to post here.

just send uniguard.com.au a copy of this thread and the photos, given what business model they have, they will be more than happy to pass it on to the employer who owns the tag

Ok. Don't use a logic analyzer. This is just from the back of my head. It will not be rfid. The pictures you posted are metal cans and there would be no way to use rfid with this. The wand point is actually two connections. The inner and the outer one. One wire uses power from the reader to power the tag. So a logic analyzer would not really help and you might not have the technical understanding the work out a proper solution with the information presented. With the Arduino, you get a read 1 wire tag sketch, put it on the Arduino and connect two wires to the corresponding pins on the Arduino. Those are then connected to the outer and inner part of the wand point.

wouldn't they only be able to fire him if he actually went through with it? op seems like too much of a retard to pull this off

Not going to help you slack off.

Do your job or relinquish it to someone who will faggot.

Somebody dox OP and let his employer know.

>2 months later
>Place broken in to
>Don't worry, logs say user was here 30 seconds prior, let's check cctv

Aside from that it's an interesting concept. My place has these too and they are used for access to buildings so spoofing or tampering with one would be immediate termination. Likely same for you. Good luck, maybe tell them you have a bad back and need to be in the office. Or find a more suitable job

look here faggot.
I was in security for 11 years. Those Deggy points suck nigger ass but for the amount of effort needed to spoof each point, you are better off just DOING YOUR FUCKING JOB!

Get some fucking headphones, listen to some music, or an audio book, or whatever gets you off and do your fucking patrols!

The moron can't even be bothered to get a flashlight. The faggot's not long for the job anyhow. Dox incoming.