Crowdfund several million dollars

>crowdfund several million dollars
>run a 30 second ad during the superbowl showing to normies why they should use an ad blocker
>google and facebook implode overnight
>the internet is saved
Explain to me why this wouldn't work.

Attached: evil pepe.jpg (600x760, 59K)

Attached: 4sHo.gif (245x135, 616K)

Normies don't care, they'll forget your ad by the next one.

>not creating different ad videos and create a campaign on YouTube where you tell the viewer what they like and what their interests are showing them how much google and advertisers actually know about them
Wow if Jow Forums of all places is this fucking short-sighted and only thinks about muh football tv ancient ads I guess it’s no surprise if we are this fucked

>google and facebook lobby to make ad blocking legally equivalent to piracy or theft
>they win because they have enough money
>internet even worse now
good job OP

much better plan

ANd just like that, the Phoenix bird rises from the ashes

This is actually a really good idea user, best post in the thread.

>Explain to me why this wouldn't work.
because of this
>crowdfund several million dollars

People already know that Google and Facebook spy on them and they don't give a fuck.

I'd be *very* interested in doing something like this. Where do I sign up?

>create a campaign on YouTube
enjoy getting booted off youtube in 5 seconds

YouTube is niche. Let's say out of all of those who regularly see Google served ads, 20% use YouTube regularly. Out of those 20% see your ad plead. Out of those, 2% decide to listen.

2% of 20% of 20% = 0.08%

Congrats, Google gets to keep serving ads to 99.92% of its audience.

>YouTube is niche

Attached: 1528028646077.jpg (2133x1192, 232K)

Most don't know that browsing the internet with an adblocker is way better.

YouTube is niche. How do you not know this?

If adblocking became mainstream, there would a shitload of investing in anti-adblock measures.

Retard alert

Youtube as you use it is niche
most people just watch the odd music video and dont block ads

I actually shilled adblock in my coworkers but couple of months later they deleted it

All these schemes that rely on logic of the people are useless. People can't, don't want, don't care, aren't sure, don't have time.

>not just making a malware that uses several zerodays but instead of ransomware or trojan payload, it installs ublock origin without telling the user

Tell me why this wouldn't work