Tfw you find new technology boring now and don’t see the point of updating anything

>tfw you find new technology boring now and don’t see the point of updating anything.

Attached: A31ED42E-8D3A-412B-AE46-6118DE3AA44D.jpg (1420x1060, 312K)

Same

what do

learn a javascript framework, install 6 different tools just to start developing
complain that jquery is bloated

repeat again every couple of months, fun for all the family

that was me 6 years ago, now i have no friends left.

pic related is me except I dont live with parents and am 36 years old
also I can spell the word "too"

>having a job
>having friends
>lifting
lmao

That was me 10 years ago.
Word of advice. Don't think it can't get any worse.
It can get a lot worse.
After 10 years I am back to square one.
Only now, because of what I went through, it seems like heaven instead of hell.

that's me except i'm a volcel and i get autismbux

stop fucking your hand. This will solve 90% of your problems

I literally can't. It is impossible to sleep without doing it. It's my first instinct before work in the morning, first thing when I get home

>>tfw you find new technology boring now and don’t see the point of updating anything.

Find a different hobby. Problem solved. That hobby can include an heroing.

Yeah pretty much. Still use Office 97, 7z 9.20, utorrent 2.2, etc

>still live with parents

That one is almost a norm for the last two decades. Most countries economies are fucked up to the point where going out at 18y.o isn't normal anymore.

habits are realized in context. Change environments, reset your habits. Do things different than normally done in your night routine. Sleep on the couch instead of your bed for a month, away from the computer for a month. If you're not tired, read a book until you're too tired to care you didn't masturbate. After a month or so, go return to your normal routine.

Can't let the economy fight for upcoming customers, just import millions of shitskins and throw Section Ape at them to bloat the market while loading your born citizens with student loan debt

Thanks and based. Will try nofap 2019 soon, I know the shame should carry me for a few days

Pretty much me but I'm 24

There is literally nothing wrong with living with your parents a couple more years.

fuck that's almost me except 24 years old, don't even lift, but don't live with my parents.

feelsbadman

I still find it pretty interesting because I'm a poorfag and can never afford it haha