Windows 10 PSA

Windows 10 PSA
If any of you still run Windows 10 (naughty), you can pirate Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC N, which is the Long-Term Servicing Model for Enterprise. It has no apps (or even the ability to install them) and sees a new release every 3 years like traditional Windows.

By default, it installs updates automatically, however if your enterprise has a Windows Server or Windows IT Server on the network, then you have access to the traditional Windows Update Manager.
Some guy has made a community version of the Update Manager that runs on the Local Machine and together with LTSC makes Windows 10's update model just like the normal, pre-service Windows:forums.mydigitallife.net/threads/windows-update-minitool.64939/page-47#post-1465177

While you shouldn't use Windows 10 or Windows at all, people do anyway. Might be a good resource for people who happen to use Windows 10 but don't like the new bullshit. With the death of Windows 7/8 approaching, many new HW drivers will only support Windows 10 and so this information should be given to gamers to prevent them from being Jewd.

Attached: image(10).png (1024x455, 396K)

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/deployment/update/waas-overview
reddit.com/r/Piracy/comments/8pfnun/how_to_download_and_install_windows_10_ltsb/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>no apps
Lel

Does LSTC have telemetry?

Microsoft shills to the rescue!

Every Windows 10 version has telemetry, only some versions can set the data sent to "security" which is the lowest level of telemetry.

>Hey, let's replace Windows/Win32 with a portable platform to trick the goyim into Cloud and Mobile
>Makes it touch-cancer
Lol, I'll leak this for you then shill.

Microsoft's next strategy is to use Xbox-cross-buy to make it so that you buy Xbox games and get the Windows Store (with Cloud Streaming to the Phone/Tablet) variant for free.
The idea is that Microsoft can replace Steam this way by leveraging the Xbox.

Attached: Neptop_2018_12_30_14-37-58-1065x855.png (1065x855, 2.61M)

Yes, you can "disable" it, but it still has that AIDS built right in.

LTSC N has the file-eating bug

Yes, but where does someone reliably pirate an unmodified (and provably SAFE) version of LTSC, without getting their info stolen by some russian hacker
What versions are these, if you don't mind me asking? The versions with the least telemetry.
You're delusional. Every PC gamer knows UWP is just GFWL 2.0
Especially with PC gamers packing up shop onto linux but still sucking valve's dick, and Epic Games starting their own store upon the success of fortnite and offering a new free game every 2 weeks, microsoft is fighting a losing fight.
Also, if microsoft ever wants this xbox-PC hybrid service to work, they need to show the consumer they are serious by releasing the entire halo series. This will never happen, halo 3 on PC is just as much a meme as us seeing hl2 episode3

>using botnet 10 in 2019

Attached: 1513987364927.png (274x320, 34K)

I installed this crap and regretted it. Couldn't use Linux Subsystem, and a bunch of little features I had gotten used to were gone. And it's all placebo: PC still uses the same ram, same telemetry, and same performance.

>apps
jej

Attached: 652.png (560x636, 362K)

That was fixed ages ago linuxtard

No it wasn't
>implying
Calm down Nadella

LTSC means you don't get new features ever, short of a reinstall, and only then every few years. Not eating files is a feature.

>LTSC
>Long-Term Servicing Model
Last time I read a dictionary, model didn't start with a C.

I know it's bait but it was a bug and LTSC recives bugs and security updated

Attached: a227089.jpg (1077x560, 41K)

>he has actually read a dictionary
Yep, always knew this board was full of autism. Just needed some confirmation.

>I installed this crap and regretted it.
Yeah, even with improved control over the system and automatic reboots disabled, Windows 10 isn't really worth using over GNULin-

>Couldn't use Linux Subsystem
>a bunch of little features I had gotten used to were gone.
I see, you're a Microsoft shill whod oesn't want the goyim using a decancered version of the system.
Windows 10 is cowshit. Windows 10 LSTC tries to reduce the "features" you pretend to like as much as possible.

>And it's all placebo: PC still uses the same ram, same telemetry, and same performance.
In that case you should be advocating Windows 7/8, and yet you shill for Windows 10...

Windows LTSC updates every 3 years like old Windows used to.
Therefore, it doesn't install file-eating beta updates automatically against your will in the middle of a rendering session.

Unfunny Upboater
Microsoft is pushing the "Windows-as-a-Service" meme, which means you have no control over the state of your install.
It's local, but they have cloud-esque control over your "Windows service".
Long-Term Servicing Channel (LSTC) lets you opt into the traditional servicing model.
docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/deployment/update/waas-overview

t. low IQ americlap

Setting telemetry to basic on LTSC pretty much removes like 90% of the botnet already. You could remove close to 99% if you modify services and group policy but I'm not sure what to modify there.

The versions with the security-level telemetry setting are Education, Enterprise and LTSB/LTSC, if I remember correctly.

Use Google.
You'll have to download both a Volume License ISO and an LTSC Evaluation ISO and transpose the LTSC files into the VL iso (because the evaluation ISO has a hardcoded 90 day killswitch)

Reddit has a tool to generate the iso for you though, automatically downloading everything from MSDN.
reddit.com/r/Piracy/comments/8pfnun/how_to_download_and_install_windows_10_ltsb/