'user, meet your team and remember those deadlines'

>'user, meet your team and remember those deadlines'

Attached: 1545125953025.jpg (415x315, 129K)

is this a stackoverflow meetup?

Indian people are great, don't be jealous just because they work harder and are more educated than you!

Good chuckle out of this one. Thanks my dude.

>please do the needful

what do they mean by this?

Attached: 1529788352852.png (674x771, 422K)

This fucking does my head in every time.
They have all these fucking certifications I don't even have but they are dumb as a fucking rock.

>walk out with no reason given, don't even tell them that i quit, never hear or see me again

>post mobs and banana

Poo in the loo

Ayo hol' up, nigga, you finna tells me that foreigners, regardless of dey intellectual capabilitiez, have trouble speakin' English? Wack as fuck, dawg.

i fuckin took an cybersec internship at a bank thinking it was the coolest shit to do but fuck no

my team is full of indians and my job is actually just to call other indians overseas. i haven't written a single line of code in the 2 months im here so far

tell them to poo in loo

>Cybersecurity
>Writing code

Are you sure you weren't the one with retarded expectations?

Why can't poos think outside the box? Is it because of their culture?

I work in security and I write code

i didn't say i was in IT-only, cybersec and programming can be together dumbass.

And a middle schooler who was tasked with writing HTML also "writes code".

They can, but they're basically never together unless you work as a researcher, dumbass.

Can't deal with indians, they're to busy attempting to be superior to everyone else because its been hammered into their brains through the caste system, they simply can't accept anyone who isn't of their own caste as equal.

Literally fuck every company that hires these "tech support" idiots , they know nothing , they speak jibberish , it's awful.

Attached: dell-sucks.jpg (200x200, 12K)

hahaha oh my god, I work at a global ISP and we get bombarded with these emails requesting us to do the needful, while they also call and bitch about the email.

All of them also seem to call from some shitty bush-hut with a coconut as a telephone.

Fucking pajeets.

It's clear you dont work in this field. You will write code or at least come across it frequently enough that you will have to write some or edit some yourself even if it's a simple python script.

I worked in both enterprise and small-scale. Basically the same job all around. No, you do not have to be a researcher or product dev in cybersec to write code

>be intelligent
>half learn a language

Attached: 1512386909256.png (406x452, 30K)