Yes goy, install Linux if you love (((diversity)))

yes goy, install Linux if you love (((diversity)))

Attached: 1545596184879.png (1820x681, 78K)

because windows and macos are MUCH better, what with microsoft's 80% indian staff and the joyful thing that is apple's "put each candidate's name in a hat based on their race and gender and pull a name out of each one" hiring process

This only works if you actually donate to Linux. Otherwise they get no funding from you. Just download and use it as a free tool.

>be black
>work in tech
>never used a diversity program
Naw nigga we do mind of steel route my nigga

Attached: 648C66F6-03B4-4093-A037-86CFC96B6487.jpg (750x727, 60K)

Whoever is still posting this, you can stop. You've now earned yourself a big black dick to suck on.

Based and redpilled, but womyn are incapable of that and need someone to hold their hand.

Microsoft shills getting paid extra for the holidays

>Stop highlighting the causes of societal collapse and just TAKE THE DIVERSITY!

Attached: 160331france_mass-protests_006.png (600x1065, 1021K)

Fuckers don't even get a holiday off.

>reddit space
Fuck right outta here LeRetard.

>(You)

Attached: f95.png (383x681, 486K)

Why the fuck do they keep wearing those ridiculous sunglasses?

Fuck off, reddit spacer.

>encouraging women to contribute to open source is societal collapse

if you don't like it then don't donate to it, find another open source organization to donate to

>you just hate women!
Epic straw man. Perfect stereotype answer.
>Your next line is to call me a Nazi incel biggot

Attached: soymilk.png (800x750, 139K)

Wrong. This thread properly belongs on Jow Forums.
If you have a problem with that, don't blame OP, blame Linus and the Linux Foundation for making things political.

This is what you liberal fucks asked for

>This is what you liberal fucks asked for

Attached: you.jpg (594x1176, 84K)

No. The time to oppose affirmative action is when the government enforces it aggressively as law, that's when it actually becomes "reverse racism". This is not that, it's a private nonprofit soliciting voluntary donations. You don't have to pay them if you don't agree with their mission.
And yes if I had to guess, you probably are also an ironic nazi kekistan Jow Forumscuck who hates women, but that isn't related to this discussion anyway.

Is there any software that isn't totally kiked yet?

Attached: 1545612673103.png (1352x1448, 182K)

>identity politics b.s.
>((( ))) shitposting
>"look Jow Forums, i posted it again"
Fuck off already.

>implying there's anything that hasn't been libtarded
I don't usually assume someone's intelligence from their actions, but if you honestly choose software based on politics that you have no sway in changing, your IQ is barely 3 digits

Attached: DAVIDSEZWHAT.png (347x344, 107K)

who the fuck cares about the linux foundation, and why do you think it's even representative of anything related to linux?

you benefitted unknowingly from affirmative action