So here's the deal. My bitch of an ex girlfriend cheated on me after 13 years together, so I gave her the boot. However...

So here's the deal. My bitch of an ex girlfriend cheated on me after 13 years together, so I gave her the boot. However, she has all of my vacation/holiday/family photos for the last decade or so. She was a photographer and had a nice camera, so she always did all of the shots. She blocked me on Facebook before I could download them and then has refused to send me digital copies. Now I essentially have no photographs of any birthdays, my father before he got ill, vacations, etc. Any way I can get a hold of them? Most of them are on Facebook.

Attached: 3B8D01A600000578-4053912-image-m-29_1482296260679.jpg (634x855, 98K)

>not installing a keylogger on your gf's PC so you know her passwords

Explain your situation to one of her Facebook friends and and offer a monetary reward to download all of the images for you

>implying they won't run and tell the bitch
how fucking naive of (You)

Attached: not_sure.jpg (940x646, 99K)

What keylogger would you recommend?

Can't you just make a new account and go on her site? Just asking because i don't give a fuck about social media and never realy was on Facebook.

Attached: ypC0hnGT.jpg (450x600, 48K)

She has her privacy settings so only her friends can see her photos.

Yeah, I don't want to run that risk. She also has an Instagram with a bunch of our photos as well, but has blocked me there too. All I want is pictures of my god damn vacations and my dad before he was disabled. Women are such cunts.

Bumping this

Gonna have to catfish her. Use a profile pic that looks like her new lover

>13 years together
>girlfriend

you should have married or dumped her desu. you were asking for this.

you can get them back by asking on of her facebook/insta friends to help you.

also, you're quite the idiot for leaving photos you care about just randomly sitting on facebook.

Are woman whores, OP?

Yes.

nah, she'll be suspicious
gonna have to figure a way to get a keylogger on her computer unless she only uses mobile devices and/or automatic login or password saver

Well, she had backups on her computer and external hard drives as well, but there's no way I'm getting physical access. I didn't plan on this happening out of the blue. If I'd known about it a head of time, I could have gotten everything sorted and then gotten out of there.

All? Maybe not. Most? Definitely.

write your own and test it dumbasses. You could also phish it.

phishing e-mail designed to ask for her Facebook login credentials

B-but I don't know how...

I don't have physical access to her devices as she lives a while away.

pay someone to sneak in her house at night an steal her computer

Would be ideal to have one that dials out too.

just move on. leave it.

revenge is living better with better photos.

you could also talk to police about this for help. she's basically holding you hostage and that's basically a crime, especially refusing to hand photos of your dying father.

basically relationship abuse.

fuck off toastie roastie

yeah, pretty sure OP isn't Canadian

Well just going by what you said I'd guess the reason she cheated on you was due to your lack of putting a ring on her finger after 13 yrs. Women get crazy if you don't commit or string them along.

I would use social engineering.
It's legal and easy.

Shes photographer?
Create a page of an photographer argenture or some shit like that.
Buy some likes. They are pretty cheap. 0.01 $ / like.

Create a fake account (use stock photos. They are legal to use.) of the CEO.
Post some weeks some shit, so it looks legit. (also buy some friends. They are also pretty cheap).
Add her and tell her, you have a job for her.

As soon as she added you as friend, copy every picture and delete your account.

this. probably the easiest and most painless thing. Or find someone you trust with an account already friended with her and ask them to download it back.

Socially shame her into taking action. Complain to her friends that you no longer have access to your dead father's birthday photos or whatever the fuck you're talking about.

The ring is just so she can cheat on you but then it's much harder for you to dump her since you've invested.

This is exactly what I thought

You and OP are fucking stupid. I find it hard to believe that after 13 years together he doesn't have at least 1 mutual friend that's on his side. I'm calling this whole thread a fake and OP is some creep trying to learn how to get pics from random underage Facebook profiles

just FYI Facebook has the right to these images the moment they get uploaded

This.
Expose her on social media.
Peer pressure will do the rest

I really don't want to get arrested.

Why do you need these pictures anyway? Literally just remember the holidays and vacations.

She had all of her friends and family block/delete me as well. I'm guessing she fed them some bullshit lie that made me look bad. She has changed it so that all of our mutual friends and friends of mine that she had added can only see her profile picture.

Because I want to have photos of my dad before he was disabled and of important events and trips.

Just remember it dude

that's why you never live with women :^)

Realistically, you should file a civil suit asking for copies of these pictures. Since you were in a domestic relationship for so long you may even have other rights. Call your courthouse and ask about when they have free legal advice. Usually once a month you can talk with an attorney pro bono. Don't make threats toward her or it will bite you in the ass hard. If you truly want that stuff back this is the way to go. If you're lucky, a subpoena will make her realize you aren't fucking around and possibly cooperate without dragging it into court.

>chanpass user
Grow up, some people actually have a life involving actual people outside of this shithole.

>not having a gf who trusts you with literally all of her passwords and bank info to manage because you hangout in the nerdiest autist sites all day every day

Make a new account in one of her friend's name, after she accepts get the photos and delete the account.

1 like costs 1 cent? TIL

where do you buy likes from actually?

either talk to police or lawyer up, literally 2 choices.

if you dont want to talk to police, lawyer can literally do that for you and your behalf

With instagram unless she has it private you dont need an acount to see her pics

you're an idiot, the cops aren't going to do anything and a lawyer will tell you that since the photos were shot on her equipment and saved on her social media, he has no entitlement to the photos
tl;dr cops and lawyers will laugh at him over this

She has it private

>Realistically, you should file a civil suit asking for copies of these pictures.

Not going to work

>I find it hard to believe that after 13 years together he doesn't have at least 1 mutual friend .
This.
OP is a fucking liar, a sociopath, or both.

Tubepipe her

get over it, you don't need those things

cyber security is cool af and I'm gonna be a netsec master

I did this once. Turned out her password was my name.. ;_;

Kys

U still 2gether?

Yeah OP $5 can get you literally everything

Nope, I fucked up.

Works on your mom too.

13 years?
How were you not common law married?

>all states have common law marriage

>Women do this shit
This is why I just fucking cheat on them Lmao

Attached: Capture+_2018-12-25-01-31-33.png (1261x1605, 576K)

Call a friend that is not blocked to snatch the pics
Don't go Jamal on us, though

Congrats on exposing that hoe before it was too late
At least you are free, now
I would honestly ask her. I'm not sure if it's legal to ransom those pics