Attached: arch.png (1920x1080, 2.71M)

no
/thread

No I use Debian

>it's real
holy fuck

yes. it just werks

>yes. it just werks
I really wonder why arch users avoid bloat on their computers, yet they are way too bloated irl

i've installed it in a VM, im gonna try to install it for real one day alongside windows

Is Debian to Arch as Thinkpads are to Macs?

No.

BTW I use arch.

Stereotype, I can't even care less about how many random things I've installed from the repo/aur while I was doing something.

based libertarian arch linux users

Mom confirm my meetings, pacman doesn't fucked up my xorg.conf.

anyone else here using wakanda linux?
its amazing

You cant thread your own post, newfag.
FFS...

He just did you autist

newfags fucking everywhere

No because I'm an adult with a real job.

if I were to use a graphic tshirt with an OS logo on it, I would go for a TempleOS one.

i don't believe you

How come all the people that run Fedora, Debian and CentOS are never this loud and obnoxious about it? Even ubuntuniggers tend to keep to themselves, but archlards never shut the fuck up about their broken, miserable joke of a distro and how much of an hero they are for running it. What is it about arch that attracts all the attention-starved screeching mangirls?

Arch is a distro, not an OS.

not anymore, but I still recommend it as a great learning tool if you want to know how the userspace works

no, fagOS is to arch as macs are to thinkpads

I use gentoo. But Arch is cool.

How can I be more like this alpha male? I already use arch and am out of shape but no matter how little exercise I do and how poorly I eat my physique never really grows in this manner.