Convince me not to get a Macbook Air. This thing is so stylish!

Convince me not to get a Macbook Air. This thing is so stylish!

Attached: macbookair.jpg (1350x844, 142K)

it doesn't even have speakers

I have one and I love it, so no can do, OP. I was worried about the keyboard but I got used it. It's the only thing I would change. The screen is stellar and it's super light.

>speakers literally there in the pic

I don't know what to say, user

Attached: 1545750673311.jpg (680x383, 26K)

how did they manage to drive the price of the macbook air to $1200? it’s the same price as a macbook pro now...

>buying a laptop with a keyboard that self destructs within two weeks

Attached: 1371179804386.gif (230x270, 60K)

>rose gold
That's for boujiee hood rats
Also install KDE Neon

Attached: FC1ADCDD-4821-45EB-A2B2-5372F4A7F4F9.png (478x456, 407K)

The theme I see is that after you replace it once, it doesn't break anymore...

I have one and it's great for travel. However I use a Thinkpad at home because I like to be able to upgrade my components and use Linux w/o a headache. Btw, rose gold is geh.

Convince me to not eat poop

You're not stylish, so it'll clash with you.

I'd like you to read what you just posted keeping in mind that this is a product that costs $1200

>he thinks that because there is a grill type pattern that means there are speakers under it
I see you are new to Apple products.

They raise the prices on every new product.

I just bought one OP. Go for it!
I love this thing, super slim, amazing battery life, and the 3rd gen butterfly switch is much better then the previous one. Touch ID for stuff like Apple Pay is great.

Got Space Gray though, as I regretted my gold iPad Pro, and my Gold 7.

>This thing is so stylish!
That's like saying "Books are so decorative."

Are you okay retard

All of the shortcut combinations are completely fucked on that thing, so I'm sticking to my Linux and Windows machines

OP probably isn't wearing their glasses

Rose gold lets mates know you aren't likely to beat them when you fuck em.

based and redpilled

my aunt with lupus could crush that thing

Attached: 1537543289121.jpg (1280x720, 102K)

>He posts the gold model
fucking kekk

nice plug fuckin faggot shill.
hard reset via shotgun please.

>This thing is so stylish!
Be sure to get a purse to carry all your dongles in, you fucking fag.

Attached: 1540316987187.gif (404x416, 204K)

the antifaggot filter has marked this post for deletion.

I unironically think it looks kinda cool

No, after you replace it once, it doesn't break again inside the manufacturer warranty period. Or if it does, it was because it was your fault.

>dual core
O NONONONOOO

Attached: 1542344288805.jpg (512x512, 527K)

Attached: t420.jpg (763x600, 78K)

Do you want comfy Unix in a stylish package? If so get one. If you don’t kill yourself gaymer winbaby.

>1199 USD
Holy fuck. So it's got great hardware in a compact form factor, right?
>DDR3 memory
The CPU must be older than Skylake. So the CPU for the "new" product is literally a few years old already.
>Core i5
It's 2 cores, maybe 4 threads.
>Super thin
So it's going to either get hot or throttle a bunch or both.
>128 GB SSD
So you get a small SSD. I'm surprised it's not eMMC. I guess this is passble, but it's 2019/2020. For 1200 USD they should have at least 256 GB. But it's Applel, you pay a lot to get fucked. Dunno if OP is even reading this thread anymore.

If you're buying a computer because it's stylish, consider getting debonair clothes first.

Get the 2017 MacBook Pro instead. 100 more but much more powerful.

But I ant exceptional build quality and MacOS, a fully posix compliant Unix operating system. I’m not poor so I don’t mind paying a premium for a well built and comfy system. Enjoy your Chinese shit. Imagine thinking $1200 is a lot of money lamoing at your life senpai

>All of the shortcut combinations are completely fucked

They're literally the same windows shortcuts but with the "command" key instead of "alt".

I hate all this obvious apple viral marketing here but it's painful to see the same arguments from the fucking 90s as a rebuttal.

Ask your doctor for a colonoscopy, because you might have brain damage.

>gold
Gypsy detected.

starting to look real OLD, SHABBY and DATED, them MacBooks. Apple could do with finding a designer with a pulse, before they run out of idiots for customers

based