Where do you pirate your APK's?

where do you pirate your APK's?

Attached: 1537485124500.png (225x119, 7K)

>handing all your info over to a pajeet instead of spending a measly dollar

Why?

Aptiode

Fdroid

fdroid is not for pirating.

>>handing all your info over to google and paying them for it

>Aptiode
I just want APK's of the apps I need, I don't want to install their app just to get the APK

mobilism

Mediafire

Research apkmirror.
I seem to remember plebbit saying it was safe, but I'm not 100% sure about that.

Yalp Store from Fdroid

Attached: R1Q5QYQ.jpg (1151x2048, 1.31M)

>Yalp Store from Fdroid
This, except I download the material design version of Yalp from the ruski's github. For any paid apps I want from before I switched to microg, I log into my actual Google account with an app password that I then revoke after downloading any apps/updates. Fuck buying any new apps though, foss only from here on in.

I should clarify, I don't mind paying for foss apps as long as they have some form of licensing system independent of the Play Store. Eg: Fairmail or the Simple Apps guy (I transfer him cash via Paypal and he posts the paid versions of his apps on F-Droid)

Mobilism
APKpure

>implying pajeet will get anything but the IP address of a VPN in Romania

anyone use APKpure?
how is it?

I doubt its pure

russian blog. apk names are the only thing in english on the site. install methods all the same. mods are quick to reply in the comments section. no idea why russians get a bad name they are sure helpful.

Have fun with your viruses

how does that let you pirate apk's... It's just a way to use the play store without google touching your phone

Wrong.