Hey techbros btard here

Hey techbros btard here
Heavy suspicions that my Girl is cheating on me
Been together for 3 years and shes starting to act weird around me and nervous when im around her phone.
Can anyone help a brother out and lmk if theres any way I would be able to see through her iphone camera without acess to her phone or something??

Attached: 1E877863-E782-4BBF-A2DC-3406D082A1A2.jpg (500x598, 51K)

On Android, maybe ... But since almost all girls seem to like iPhones there is not much you can do.

I'd just hack together a really simple app in a few mines, but im sure if you google around you can find one.

>insecure /b/tard thinks he can control a womans reproductive partners
you're not entitled to her body, sweety

Attached: erodge.jpg (759x1092, 85K)

damn thanks anyway user

not insecure if your partner was constantly hanging out with your best friend wouldnt you also be a little skepticle m8

Attached: 13AA1496-79F2-46C8-9E14-E2FF3D357AEC.jpg (636x652, 100K)

Her phone is a shitty method to use. Get inventive and check her activity some other way. The easy option is often the best.

how so please explain

>Hey techbros btard here
>Heavy suspicions that my Girl is cheating on me.
If that's the case, then she probably is. You don't need to hack her phone, you already know fren.

Give give her a good old fashioned stalk. She might be able to hide her phone but she can't hide herself

Attached: Boy-Hiding-in-Laundry-Basket-624x415.jpg (624x415, 77K)

>sweety

Attached: 220px-Coraline_Ada_Ehmke.jpg (220x391, 19K)

My ex used the term sweety... She cheated on me.

Are you OPs gf?

she has her location shared with me as do I with her no good to me my friend who is the suspect in this also has his location shared with me because he forgot to unshare it i just wonder what they both do when im not around

if trust is so broken you have to check without asking her you better leave her even if she isn't cheating. Your relation is already broken user

my gf absolutely does not use Jow Forums or know I use it either for a fact

I could've gone all week without looking at Corey's ugly mug. He's such a disgusting faggot.

Does she use IOS or Android?
What version?

You thought he was serious?

we have recently hit a rough patch but i still feel there is something worth stayin together as she has always been good to me recently she bought me tix to an nfl game for birthday im just looking for a way to end my suspicions

ios most likely v 12.1.2 if not whatever was before that update iphone 7

no just making it known to thread she is kinda a normalfag

you are such a spineless cuckold holy shit
No wonder she's letting your best '''friend''' creampie her

>Jailbreak her phone
>Hide Cydia and install keylogger
Done