I wanna buy a racing game on Steam

I wanna buy a racing game on Steam.

Thoughts on Project Cars?

Attached: header.jpg (460x215, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

speed-dreams.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>steam
>the most cancerous DRM trash to ever infect the software industry paving the way for the you-own-nothing license-renting scam

fair enough

my thought is that you should post this on /v/.

Sorry but, this is the Jow Forums(technology board).

Still better than most of the threads up right now desu

Might not be the best but Raceroom has some amazing sounds. Wreckfest is also fun if you just want something to fuck around with.

literally fuck off to /v/

Ask /v/ or buy Dirt Rally

Check /o/ for an /ovg/ thread for racing/auto related games.
I know I'm linking wrong, but fuck it.

speed-dreams.org/
Spare yourself from proprietary shit, user.

judging by the mod community

assetto corsa

judging by meme status project cars

forza ya twat

Go To Bed Cory

racing games haven't improved in 10years you are better getting the pirated version of iRacing or running GTpsp on PPSSPP emulator.

forza7 is same as forza4(2011) on 360
GTsport is same as GT5/GTpsp that use same physics.

Project cars uses the SHIFT engine and isnt considered very good and i tend to agree ive played all of these assetto corsa is more popular and feels like a forza clone but with more mods and stuff

if you really must buy 1 racing game on steam i would prob get assetto corsa (the original not the new one) but honestly getting nun is just as wise.

Asset to Corsa cuz it's a good game from the start that does not fix it's mistakes then calls it pcars 2 and make you buy it again

Forza Horizon 4 looks fun.
Also

Depends on what you like.
If you want racetracks and use a wheel, project cars is quite nice (apart from the go-cart stage, didn't like that at all).
Personally I find rally much more engaging

Depends on what you like, I play GRIP, Wreckfest, Automation, BeamNG.drive, and Spintires primarily for car games.
Really though this should be on /v/ or on /o/'s /ovg/ thread.

Buy F1 2017 because it runs on LiGNUx

>not Rfactor2
>Not Ass Corsa Completizone