If you could instantly be great at any type of programming which would it be and why?

If you could instantly be great at any type of programming which would it be and why?

For example machine learning, web dev, game dev, systems programming, etc.

Attached: LsHtF9t.png (1024x768, 106K)

VB GUIs. So I could hack the planet

Systems programming. Once you're good at that the rest is easy. And I want to be able to write an OS like King Terry and replace GNU/loonix with a good one.

Raw C. If you're good at making shit yourself in plain C then you can build up to anything else you want.

functional programming
>inb4 meme

Machine learning. Make your boatloads of cash and pretty pictures. After that, learn whatever you want.

Bash
Trying to memorize bash syntax is fucking awful. But I still use it often

>waste your free skills on very limited legacy technology
for what purpose?

compiler and vm design
or
cryptography

It's a tough question op. I would probably say procedural programming. It bleeds into so many other paradigm.
Of course being an expert at a specific job is also very appealing but that would require me knowing what I want to do.
I'm leaning towards ML. It sounds interesting.

machine learning
neural networks
anything related to ai

these are the BIG money makers, 300k starting. sadly most of these fields aren't really 'programming' but more statistical analysis

lisp.

fucking 'vb'
vb = toyland

game engines

a BRAIN.
the low-level micro-code of the BRAIN.
yes.
/thread

Security

It (or something similar) is everywhere

So? It's not good for anything besides gluing other programs together and only still exists because off momentum from the 70s. Javascript is everywhere too, why not pick that?

What language is this?

nlp

this.

Troll answer

I'm already great so nothing

elixir