How good is it?

Attached: oyyl3QC.png (1252x597, 672K)

Other urls found in this thread:

community.cloudflare.com/t/archive-is-error-1001/18227
news.ycombinator.com/item?id=18788410
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I mean that is it really safe as they tell you or it's just another trick? I don't really know who funds this guys and it seems to be a pretty big project.

They get audited frequently, can’t be worse than Google at least

I normally get

Any product with a marketing photo that on the nose is a fucking trap.

The best

cucked and blackpilled

It's owned by cloudflare which are the biggest fucking jews on the internet. They have no respect for privacy (constantly dox customers), and refuse to host free speech content

how can I test different DNS?

So I installed and enabled it on my iPhone 8 Plus and also did it on my MacBook Pro (would have done router but I don't have access to dns settings cause it's an Xfinity router) and it seems to be work well.

seething stormfag

This. (((Cloudflare))) is trash and the biggest cancer of the internet other than Google.

it's fantastic. been using it since its inception.

at least it's not google, that's enough in my book

Yeah buddy, everybody's a stormfag until it's content you like they come for. Sadly this just sounds like a cliche it's so true.

Their privacy policy seems okay, but I'm not sure I trust it because... it's Cloudflare. This is the company that built a business of of MitMing HTTPS, after all.

And despite not being a stormfag, when their founder writes a post about how "We're gonna use our position as a major piece of the internet backbone to kick these guys offline, because they're nazis, fuck those guys", that kind of undermines any promises they can make about anti-censorship. They've demonstrated that they've voluntarily censored someone once because they disapprove of what they say, and that, along with their size, makes them a target for governments to lean on to censor other things.

That and they favor DNS-over-HTTPS instead of the superior and less bloated DNS-over-TLS. (though 1.1.1.1 speaks both) HTTP is a humongous pile of shit and we should most definitely not be spreading that garbage into any more protocols.

>cloudflare
>We will never log your IP address

Attached: download (1).gif (615x413, 1.96M)

It's quite good, speeds are great as well. Privacy is average, use DNS.watch for privacy over speed.

this.
I don't trust cloudflare any less than Google or my ISP.

hows that Boycott working out for ya ?

You "free speech" is used to by murders. Where are the "jews" randomly killing people in the churches bevause "white genocide"? Oh yeah, those are Jamal, the frog and some atheist idiots, but not shekelstein as you imagined.

>I don't agree with something thus it should be censured

>haha this company is fucking both of us over!

what the fuck are you trying to say?

Jews are dumb and they get caught. There was one not so long ago that got caught in Huston.

>killing random people can be justified because i want spread nonsense

Killing should be illegal, speaking don't
is that so hard for your little brain to understand?

Jews did 9/11

faster than google's spydns

There are people whot take "gas the kikes" seriously.
>is that so hard for your little brain to understand
You should check what is propaganda and try to understand with your "little brain".

of course it's a trick. but unless you want to run your own name servers it's a good alternative to your kike ISP and the google kikes

I know what propaganda is, now fuck off with your fascist shit, the moment you remove free speech you remove people's ability to think

This was America's solution to the attempted coercion of the DNS system to Europe by Obama and Google.

No joke.

>speeds are great as well.
Bullshit, enjoy your fucking placebo. If you're noticing any speed increases by changing your DNS servers, either your ISP is a sad joke or you're even dumber than you look.

>WAAAAAAAAAAH LET THE NAZIS SPEAK!!! MUH SLIPPERY SLOPE!!!!!!

Attached: 1517388395892.gif (500x375, 2M)

what about quad9?

for some reasons I can't open archive.is links with it

Attached: Untitled.png (997x437, 34K)

>archive.is
community.cloudflare.com/t/archive-is-error-1001/18227

Cloudflare can't, and will never fix this unless the guys in archive.is find a solution.

owned by cloudflare, the man in the middle of the internet
in other words, botnet

serves you right for using botnet

I can't believe their own services are not compatible with each other. Wtf are they doing

what DNS should I use instead?

AdGuard DNS

news.ycombinator.com/item?id=18788410

alright, I'll try this too. Thanks

Use 9.9.9.9 instead.
What the fuck is IBM going to do with your DNS history?

nice try watson

>she doesn't know

"Quad9, which has been established by IBM, the Global Security Alliance (backed by the City of London Police and Center for Internet Security) and the Packet Clearing House"

"The announcements came following a meeting of GCA’s Strategic Advisory Committee, which comprises executives from more than 40 organizations spanning the finance, health, telecommunications, education, insurance, cybersecurity, technology, and media sectors, as well as government and law enforcement officials from Canada, France, the United Kingdom, and the United States."

Share it with these folks apparently.

>>she doesn't know
I don't, tell me more. What is wrong with 9.9.9.9?

>(((City of London Police)))
I see now

I hope you have a loicense for that SYN

>Center for Internet Security
fucking CIS scum

do they have something that isn't "family friendly"?

SHIT and not privacy friendly.

ISP DNS is much faster in my test using namebench & DNS Benchmark

It's run by APNIC, so it's about as non-profit as it can get in regards to the internet. If you don't know what APNIC is... I'm sorry user, you don't know how the internet works. Do some reading.

Attached: Screenshot_20181231-062824.png (1976x2048, 671K)

This is almost as bad, if not worse, than using Google's DNS servers...

Attached: Screenshot_20181231-063553.png (1926x2048, 692K)

i set it up router side so every device connected to the router (plugged / wifi) uses it, it's the best dns i've used yet

>It's run by APNIC
No it's not. If you even read the pic you attached, you would see that it's run by Cloudflare. APNIC is only giving the IP address. Maybe you should do the reading.

>run by APNIC
>Cloudflare had the network
lmao no

I don't know, IBM isn't connected to an advertisement behemoth. If all of our root DNS choices are spy operations then I personally think that the one that doesn't tell Amazon that I want to buy dragon dildoes is the best one.

they have adguard dns and ad guard family protection.

it's run by cloudflare, you stupid cunt. apnic is a partner.

>You: gas the kikes shouldnt be taken seriously
>also you: Haha, I was totally being ironic guys, no really.

Cmon, everyone knows that "iRoNy" is only half hearted in an attempt to deflect criticism, while trying to get new people in who think "Yea, gas the kikes!"

It's good but I cannot access archive.is anymore now, it throws a warning that I cannot bypass.
Anyone else had the same issue? I'm still looking for a solution, I don't want to use the botnet's DNS and OpenDNS is mining and selling data.

>ISP DNS is much faster
who gives a fuck how faster it is, you have no privacy using your ISPs DNS, google's or cloudflare's.

>who gives a fuck how faster it is, you have no privacy using your ISPs DNS, google's or cloudflare's.
why

Attached: 1513987364927.png (274x320, 34K)

Read again, retards. Maybe Cloudflare will be running it in five years, but for now, it's run by APNIC with resources from Cloudflare.

Attached: Screenshot_20181231-072122.png (1548x2048, 942K)

shouldn't you be at Starbucks with the other Cloudflare employees, Jeremy?

No, I'm too busy helping KPMG audit Cloudflare's shit, but I have hella downtime cause I scripted everything

But giving your personal internet browsing information a company that sells it to jews that are using it to keep you poor is better?

Attached: dxl2ui5v2r611.jpg (900x900, 83K)

More quotes

Attached: Screenshot_20181231-074232.png (1649x2048, 788K)

> apnic supplies the ip address
thanks for proving yourself wrong, you stupid cunt.

you sure do read too fucking fast for your own good friendo
>if all of our choices for root DNS servers are spy operations

I mean, if all you wanted to do was have an excuse to shitpost and post a brainlet.jpg then you could have just said so.
We're all anonymous here :^)

APNIC labs still owns the IP addresses and all of the DNS information goes through them. Do a whois on 1.1.1.1, retard.

No shit, they're all spy operations. Some spies are worse than others, however. At least Jewgle's services can be bought for much, much less than IBMs, thus making their target markets entirely different.

Jewgle runs the little guy. IBM runs the Illuminati.

>jewgle is cheaper so the illuminati can't afford them :DDDDD

Attached: 1503300936287.jpg (1079x1070, 562K)

It's the Internet. Centralizing any service is a mistake. Run your own caching DNS niggers. Why would you trust anybody?

Let me put it this way, brainlet.

IBM's AI >>>> Google's AI. If all the Illuminati cared about was selling dragon dildos, then they would bother to pay the two cents to get data analytics from Google. IBM's reach is far, far greater than Google's. They're in the stock markets, hospitals, big pharmaceutical companies, and global business deals.

At least getting fucked by dragon dildos stimulates your prostate. Getting cucked by the global business hand fucks your assets, your 401k/retirement, your sons' and daughters' futures, your insurance premiums, and your quality of healthcare services.

Attached: 1532517236866.png (205x246, 4K)

Also, it's called a wojak, brainlet.

More shilling

How can you be so naive?

Th Jews did 911

>jews are dumb and they get caught
>muh zionist jews are shady cunning motherfuckers trying to destroy wypipo :^(
Pick one and only one.

It's an alt-right site for archiving embarassing huffpost and vice pages, what did you think would happen?!

Attached: hmmm.gif (300x300, 892K)

>IBM's reach is far, far greater than Google's. They're in the stock markets, hospitals, big pharmaceutical companies, and global business deals.
This isn't the place to train for your job interview at big blue, but good luck and if you get it enjoy your time there before your job is shipped offshore

I am going assume for a moment you are not trolling each other and try to give an answer to the question of privacy and logging.
I am using Unbound to open an encrypted connection for DNS from my place alllll the way to the root servers and their delegates.
I have it running on a linux box, which then in turn serves DNS to every one of my devices.
Windows intstaller is available too, but I didn't bother.
No domain gets blocked. If It Exists, It Shall Resolve.

They're OK protecting this place.

>faster
>>>>>>implying
C:\Users\user>ping 8.8.8.8

Pinging 8.8.8.8 with 32 bytes of data:
Reply from 8.8.8.8: bytes=32 time=6ms TTL=123

Ping statistics for 8.8.8.8:
Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 4, Lost = 0 (0% loss),
Approximate round trip times in milli-seconds:
Minimum = 6ms, Maximum = 6ms, Average = 6ms

C:\Users\user>ping 8.8.4.4

Pinging 8.8.4.4 with 32 bytes of data:
Reply from 8.8.4.4: bytes=32 time=6ms TTL=124

Ping statistics for 8.8.4.4:
Minimum = 6ms, Maximum = 6ms, Average = 6ms

C:\Users\user>ping 1.1.1.1

Pinging 1.1.1.1 with 32 bytes of data:
Reply from 1.1.1.1: bytes=32 time=11ms TTL=59

Ping statistics for 1.1.1.1:
Minimum = 11ms, Maximum = 11ms, Average = 11ms

C:\Users\user>ping 1.0.0.1

Pinging 1.0.0.1 with 32 bytes of data:
Reply from 1.0.0.1: bytes=32 time=12ms TTL=59
Reply from 1.0.0.1: bytes=32 time=11ms TTL=59

Ping statistics for 1.0.0.1:
Minimum = 11ms, Maximum = 12ms, Average = 11ms

ROFLMAO
5ms slower and 64 (SIXTYFOUR) more hops
in what basement do they host that thing?

Attached: xd intensifies.gif (255x162, 237K)

great for data collection, all the shit that goes through it gets reviewed by three letter agencies and shared with other countries that have their own agencies
Now if you are on the other end, you are a fucking idiot that should consider buying some rope and stop wasting space

>it's non profit
>it's safe because they don't make money with the info
>they don't make money with the info they gather for Government organizations
you sure are a fucking idiot

It's shit, at least for me

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-01-01 at 4.24.55 AM.png (2048x1144, 431K)

tested with namebench, which hasn't been updated in years which I assume is why it says all that hijacked shit

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-01-01 at 4.26.45 AM.png (772x1166, 136K)

If you can't trust APNIC, then why are you even using the internet? APNIC is one of five regional internet registries. The IANA gives IP addresses to these RIRs to allocate to everyone else on the planet, including all ISPs, large corporations, governments, and educational institutions. How the fuck did you think you got your IP address? Who do you think keeps track of them all?

Internet newfag detected.

Attached: Rir.gif (300x163, 3K)

that website is self-sabotaging. It doesn't work with adguard DNS either, so fuck them

Just ok, a good alternative if dns.watch it's slow for you and you can't run something like dnscrypt-proxyv2
The only thing with Cloudflare it's their failure when resolving archive.is, shits still broken
Cloudflare it's scummy but their DNS it's audited to prove they don't keep logs past what they claim to keep, much better than Google DNS who openly claim they will use your queries in their other services
Look for DNS benchmark, it doesn't matter nearly as much as Cloudflare and Google ads tell you
Your ISP has no reason to respect your privacy, unless forced by law, and all the reasons to sell your data and even inject ads and redirect you, this is especially true in the US
Use the host file to resolve archive.is, or use another DNS
There's no solution to it that isn't a hack
[citation needed]

why shouldn't we just change our DNS for each request? Like create a DHT for DNS or something.
Great for HTTPS-only traffic

LMAO

Attached: 82733-why-not-both-meme-5LvD(1).jpg (400x400, 88K)